80minutes - 26k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was in between traveling between Kyoto and Osaka, couldn't quite check into my hotel yet so decided to walk around Dotonburi and remembered Club Amour was nearby. Thought it would be an easy way to spend some time until check in.

Walked in, told them I only speak English which I knew wouldn't be a problem here, I think the only odd part was you decide on amount of time first, pay, then select a girl. Semi opposite of everywhere else. Was told no sex at least 5 times which I knew ahead of time.

Photo wall - ton of photos but quick availability was limited to 5 girls, they all looked relatively equal to me, so I asked which recommended and got Pom.

Waited about 15minutes, then got led up. The room itself definitely was not the nicest, could see the age.

Pom looked good, wasn't a landmine or way bigger/older. Pretty much in line with her photocard. However, I don't know if she was just new or nervous, but she was very quiet and would face away a lot. At least I knew the procedure and could walk through everything myself. Did the initial chair wash, hop into tub, rinse mouth while she prepared mat.

On the mat itself, she was decent, definitely did a good amount of licking which got me excited for the flip. Unfortunately she gave maybe a 15 second BBBJ before proceeding to just HJ. Got the feeling she just wasn't in the mood or something, but she at least did some LFK and got me off.

Washed up, she tried some broken conversation finally despite my efforts earlier in the session, but at this point I just wanted to go to my hotel and get food.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommend if you want a no hassle easy foreigner friendly spot in Osaka that won't break the bank. Probably just pick someone else.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023

curious some girl has option of AF, is it actually AF or something else?
AF is AF. If you read most reviews of this place the staff will let tell you at least 3 times NO SEX. This has been one of the most consistently gaijin friendly shops in Osaka. You can manage to book here with zero Japanese with only help from Google Translate. Don’t fuck it up for the rest of us. If you want FS go to Juso.

Last edited:
AF is AF. If you read most reviews of this place the staff will let tell you at least 3 times NO SEX. This has been one of the most consistently gaijin friendly shops in Osaka. You can manage to book here with zero Japanese with only help from Google Translate. Don’t fuck it up for the rest of us. If you want FS go to Juso.
what’s the booking process like if you want to book ahead of time and don’t speak any Japanese?

How many days in advance can I book?

what’s the booking process like if you want to book ahead of time and don’t speak any Japanese?

How many days in advance can I book?
Try using CityHeaven and book through there using Google translate. The thing is if you have zero Japanese you will still have to talk to them and it’s almost certain the staff don’t speak a lick of English. You’re best bet as a non-speaker is to walk-in and communicate via Google translate. I’m afraid booking in advance is out of the question if you can’t speak Japanese.

Try using CityHeaven and book through there using Google translate. The thing is if you have zero Japanese you will still have to talk to them and it’s almost certain the staff don’t speak a lick of English. You’re best bet as a non-speaker is to walk-in and communicate via Google translate. I’m afraid booking in advance is out of the question if you can’t speak Japanese.

Is it possible to show up and nominate a girl for the day after?

Do they allow you to choose before you pay? Or is nomination done only after payment?

Do they allow you to choose before you pay? Or is nomination done only after payment?

The usual procedure at shops is that they show you all available girls, if someone peaks your interest you nominate her and pay up.....if nobody interests of course you don't have to pay and just leave.

Reactions: Airnest
I might be visiting osaka during obon, 3p course seems interesting from the illustration.

I was surprised they have course for women lol.

Reactions: Alice
Yeah, this place has been gaijin friendly for over 10 years. The girls I have used there in my twenties just showed how wild kansai girls can be just short of fs.

I was in this place recently (review is still pending) and in Club Amour you pay first and then choose a girl, so I recommend you before going you check out their page to see which girls will be working during your visit so you have someone in mind.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
I was in this place recently (review is still pending) and in Club Amour you pay first and then choose a girl, so I recommend you before going you check out their page to see which girls will be working during your visit so you have someone in mind.
Are you offered all the girls available that day? (Assuming they have open times and indicate they’re open to foreigners on the web page)

Or are foreigners/non-Japanese speakers only offered a smaller group?

Are you offered all the girls available that day? (Assuming they have open times and indicate they’re open to foreigners on the web page)

Or are foreigners/non-Japanese speakers only offered a smaller group?
There's a wall with the photos of the girls available at the moment pinned on it, when it's time to make a choice the manager just takes you to the wall and lets you choose. Before it was my turn a couple of Japanese customers were called over and the manager just showed them the same photos as he did to me so I assume the roster is the same for everyone.

Also yeah, the girls list their working hours and if they are okay with gaijin in the site (most of them are), so you should be able to have a rough idea of which girls are available when you get there.

Reactions: Airnest

Been doing quite a bit of research over last few days. I’m planning a club amour visit this afternoon but think I have have read 1 too many reviews and am now unsure. I speak zero Japanese. Very experienced with FS parlours in NYC, but I want to experience Mat play while in Osaka. I’m looking for heavy rimming, Massage, and HE. Not interested in FS. Is club amour this best place for me?

Another option for me is an appointment with on Tuesday in Tokyo. Don’t think I want to spend that much tho and don’t really need FS.

Any advice you have is greatly appreciated and I’ll be sure to leave a detailed review

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alice
If you want mat play and you’re OK with not getting FS. Club Amour is the best option. I’ve been there 2 or 3 times in the past and it just as advertised. There’s another mat place further down the same street, but I haven’t tried that. I’m sure you can get rimming and HJ as well. About massage, I’m sure the girls would be happy to oblige but is not gonna be a good. If you want massage and FS, try Halloboy Osaka. There are reviews on it too. Cheers!

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
There's a wall with the photos of the girls available at the moment pinned on it, when it's time to make a choice the manager just takes you to the wall and lets you choose. Before it was my turn a couple of Japanese customers were called over and the manager just showed them the same photos as he did to me so I assume the roster is the same for everyone.

Also yeah, the girls list their working hours and if they are okay with gaijin in the site (most of them are), so you should be able to have a rough idea of which girls are available when you get there.
I see, thank you.

Just wondering, are the girls’ faces censored on the photos on wall like on their website?

I’ve heard this shop and similar ones have a tendency to heavily doctor the photos. Do you have any tips on how to avoid being massively misled?

There’s really no way to find out for sure. You can check their diaries, but it’s also edited most of the time or censored. Just gotta go with your gut feeling, either you are right or wrong. I’ve gotten girls who look worse than their panel photos but at the same time I’ve gotten girls who look way better in person and just horrible in their panel photos.

Read. The. Reviews.

Reactions: MikeH and Alice
Reactions: Sudsy