Club Blenda

WSJ

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the above is gaining friendly? Or at least accepting those who can speak Japanese?

Anyone know if the above is gaining friendly? Or at least accepting those who can speak Japanese?
For foreigners, it says get lost.

1704791558219.png

Foreigners are ranked with Yakuza and Drunks in this case.

Interesting.

I’ve got a positive reply from them before in Nov 23, but you need very good Japanese as they require you to call.

IMG_8575.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alice
I’ve got a positive reply from them before in Nov 23, but you need very good Japanese as they require you to call.

View attachment 23677
That doesn't mean much unless you had a booking, so I don't credit this whatsoever.

Looks like my half assed Japanese can't make it. But am curious to try... Worst case is get rejected anyways

Looks like no way of getting service from there. Although the girls look really hot though 🥲 thanks for all the info guys

My bad @TAG Manager, to make up for it I called them to check. The tencho assured me that the phone route was very much gaijin dame.

Yep Ririsu was who I was enquiring about here. She came highly recommended by a provider, I’ll see if she can do a referral.

My bad @TAG Manager, to make up for it I called them to check. The tencho assured me that the phone route was very much gaijin dame.

Yep Ririsu was who I was enquiring about here. She came highly recommended by a provider, I’ll see if she can do a referral.
Don't know why to even bother given how they group foreigners in such a way...

Booking for her three days in Tokyo(1/12-14) starts at 19.00 tonight!

Don't expect to do the things she posts on one of her X-accounts!
Are you Japanese? Or is there a way in? Funny thing is their osaka branch is foreigner friendly

I know the family of stores has a mixed policy, with Vacation Gakuen branches actually listing foreign customer as an option for the girls. BUT, most of their stores lists us with the drunks and gangsters, and do not allow us to enter. https://vacances-tani9.com/

I know the family of stores has a mixed policy, with Vacation Gakuen branches actually listing foreign customer as an option for the girls. BUT, most of their stores lists us with the drunks and gangsters, and do not allow us to enter. https://vacances-tani9.com/
You say that, but several girls have a 〇外国人OK on their bio. When I was looking into Vacances, I noticed that the Tanikyuu location had more girls with a 〇外国人OK compared to the other sister stores. I assume it's because the Tanikyuu location is the only one in the Vacances family that has a physical store front.

Not Vacances, but still under the Eins group and coincidentally in the same building as the Tanikyuu location, but I went to Gachizuma Collection and was able to reserve a girl completely fine even though they don't have the 〇外国人OK stuff on the profiles and still has lists foreigners with drunks and gangsters for Gachizuma. I already knew she was okay with foreigners due to a twitter contact, but the staff didn't need to check with her or ask my race or anything. I still say worth to shoot your shot unless it's actually known to be anti-foreigner

I have never met a drunken gaijin yakuza but if I ever do the first beer is on me.
You've met Frenchy! I mean, he's a drunken gaijin banker, but that's basically the same thing.

You've met Frenchy! I mean, he's a drunken gaijin banker, but that's basically the same thing.

You just like to offend the yakuza, don't ya?

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
You just like to offend the yakuza, don't ya?
You know the old saying... if you want to rob someone, get a gun. If you want to rob everyone, get a bank.