Guest viewing is limited

NH Club Diamond Mayumi (new half) - again

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Diamond, Mayumi, http://www.diamond-nh.com/boy/detail.php?shop_id=3&boy_id=133

Date of Encounter:
June 23

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, 19,000 yen

Type/Location:
At Club Diamond http://www.diamond-nh.com/guide/?shop_id=3

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Guys, Mayumi is from another planet. She must be. I simply don't believe that any human is capable of such insane levels of eroticism.

I have written a review about Mayumi here before; and I think other forum users have too, and I'm pretty sure that my thoughts are absolutely in line with the consensus. But holy, holy, holy moly, in my 30 odd years of being sexually active I have never met ANYone as insanely hot as Mayumi.

I rocked up to Club Diamond last night because I was in the area with some spare cash. And as ever the shop guy (lately a new guy, it seems) was impeccably polite. And at the late hour I turned up there were only four girls available. Honestly, I figured I should try someone new, if only to take one for the team and report back here - my internal monologue was like, yeah, sure, Mayumi is the most insanely hot person I have ever been with in my life, but maybe I should try something new. But after a moment's hesitation, I thought, fuck it, I'll just choose Mayumi. And at that point it had been so long since I'd met Mayumi that I'd probably forgotten quite how hot she is. Only drawback is that when I said that I wanted to order someone who could come, the shop guy was like, look, it's late on a Saturday night; I'm afraid we can't guarantee anything.

Then Mayumi turns up. Wearing hardly any make up. In a very feminine, but not sexy - but holy shit, sexy on HER! - sort of long diaphanous shirt. And, without a word, she just undresses me - and folds all my clothes up and places them precisely away. And then she just turns her back to me, and just starts to push up against me while she takes off that diaphanous blouse. I am aware that no words I can write here will do justice to that moment but it's probably one of the sexiest things I've ever experienced; she just sort of offered her back to me, to let me take off her bra, and her body is THE most perfect human body I have ever seen - perfectly small, pert tits, beautiful limbs, and the most delightful arse I've ever seen in my life. And then she grabs my cock and puts it between her legs, and turns around and starts kissing me.

And from there we move into the shower. Where she gives me a blowjob AND she cleans BETWEEN my toes. And then we head to the bed where we get up to all sorts of stuff, but, as always it ends up with her sort of insisting on anal, and even though I'm not really into that, holy mother of god, it is just amazing. After that I pull out and cum all over her cock and stomach. And then, even though I had no expectation of her being able to come - because she probably spent the past 8 hours fucking, she made a point of wanking herself till she came. So I licked it all up, and then we just lay in each others arms. And you know how some girls look really fucking sexy right after they've just had sex and their hair is all ruffled etc. Well in my experience that is actually kinda rare for crossdressers and new halves because it tends just to emphasise their masculinity; but oh, man, Mayumi's post-sex ruffled hair look... if I could store it in bottles and sell it on ebay I'd be a millionaire.

And the thing that blows my mind is that I think Mayumi gives this level of service to every one of her customers. She'd been fucking all day and she STILL acted as if I was her entire universe.

My mind is genuinely blown, and I genuinely don't think I will be able to book anybody else again. As I say, in my 30 odd years of being sexually active, and 25 years of punting, I have never met ANYONE as amazing.

And yet, if you look at her AV photos she looks totally mannish and almost unattractive. Let me tell you now: whatever camera they are using is an absolute grade-A fibber. I have never known a camera to lie so extensively.

If you are REMOTELY interested in new halves, or even if you are not, please check out Mayumi. Just don't marry her because I want to.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mayumi is divine. Like a goddess.