60m / 15k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
At this point I've been in Osaka for a few days, mostly browsing Tobita and Matushima in the afternoon when I'm not working. I admit in my post-nut haze I immediately forget the shop name kanji and the girl's name so without it the reviews wouldn't be that helpful. Oh well.

Anyways, I visit NH shops like LIBE and Diamond in Tokyo every so often - this time the cast members that caught my eye at LIBE were not accepting foreigners, so I ended up finding Kano on Club Diamond in Nipponbashi. Kano is an otokonoko (CD) and her twitter (link) pics caught my eye so I decided to go for it. Booking happened over email - there was a discounted rate for weekday bookings and it was offered to me. English booker is available but FYI in my experience most tenchos and providers only speak Japanese, Kano included.

I arrive at the shop about 5 minutes before - it's in the basement of a dingy building next to some urinals that the bar above uses, I think. I ring the doorbell and let the tencho know I have an appointment and he tells me to wait a moment. It took him almost 10 minutes to finally open the door - all the while I was praying no one else came downstairs to spare me the awkwardness. Anyways, he leads me to the room, which is small but reasonably clean and better than some of the LIBE incalls I've been to. He takes the fee and offers me a drink while I wait - on the wall there are some cosplay options and I take the liberty of choosing a high cut gym uniform.

After another 10 minutes Kano finally arrives in costume over her lingerie - IMO she looks better than the pictures - some of the ones on her twitter are kinda poorly lit and not the most flattering but the better shot ones are quite representative. She's about 5'8" tall with soft skin, well kept hair, and a relatively toned stomach. As she steps through the door and sees me for the first time she giggles a bit - a short introduction and we immediately get started with an embrace, DFK, and teasing through our clothes. We spend some time like this, gradually stripping down before a quick hop to the shower stall where the kissing and rubbing continues.

I'm kind of weird in the sense that butt stuff doesn't really do anything for me - giving, receiving, rimming, whatever. Both AF/reverse AF were offered but I didn't partake - I was content with just swapping BBBJ (she has great technique and took my average guy all the way down) and enjoying each other's company with lots of DFK and GFE. Kano is about 6.5" with nice girth, nicer than mine :). She doesn't advertise ejaculation on her profile (so I didn't push the issue) and was happy to go at my pace throughout the session. She's not on hormones so she's completely flat chested but they're cute nonetheless and she seemed to enjoy it when I teased her there. I end up finishing CIM with about 10 minutes left in the session - afterwards we spoon and chat for a bit longer. Definitely was a relaxed session with no clock watching - we went over time by about 15 minutes when the tencho called the room so we rushed off to the shower and I'm out the door soon after with a smile on my face.

Before my flight out I had a mixed experience at Amour and will share a review of that in a bit.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kano's really sweet and if you like her Twitter pics you'll have a great time.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023