60 minutes / 14,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Honestly, I was a young man who just stepped onto the land of guilt, and from the reviews on the internet, I decided to spend my first time ever in the finest place I could find - Club Diamond.

So as a foreigner who lived in Japan for over 6 years, I decided to make a reservation by phone call (Not recommended for people with decent Japanese hearing skills, the staff speak as fast as an average Japanese telephone operator). I took about 14,000 Yen from my bank account. The original price is 16,000 yen, but it got a discount for reservations during 12:00 - 17:00, from Monday to Friday, with 60 mins course.

I did make a reservation with a cast called "Mayoi", she has plenty of good reviews on the original site, and it was a good start for me if the store didn't call me, apologized to me cause they have to cancel the reservation with her, and provided me other casts I could choose instead through e-mail. I was considered a lot, and I finally choose "Hina", though she is pretty high, she still got plenty of good reviews even more than Mayoi.

So I walk into the store provided on the website, a floor of a building that has a red door. I called the Tencho, and he walked up the stair, greeted me, opened the door, and lead me into one of the doors that were placed on both sides of the walls in the hall, before the red door. There were also a lot of other doors, but I didn't pay too much attention to them. I walked into the small room (Which has a formal interior with air conditioning, yellow light and music) he led me to. I sit on the bed, and he explained to me about the service, provided me Oolong tea (It was actually good, although I just drink half of it), and asked me to calmly wait for the "girl".

After a few minutes, Hina comes in. My first reaction is surprising. Her face didn't look like the picture, and her voice was just like a man who tried to mimic the girl's high tone, her body was also pretty big, 1m72 isn't a short height, she isn't fat at all, she is just big naturally, it might be her disadvantage since it makes it harder to touch her nipples while doing AF for short or average guys.

To compensate, her manner and attitude were very good. She is very friendly, and I could say she is a genius since she could guess I am not Japanese based on my speaking speed. She guided me to take a shower to clean the bananas. She did make me hard there, and we did have a BJ, then a 69, including stuff like AF, etc. She never refused to do anything I told her, except for the behaviors which get forbidden by the store rules.

But the disadvantage here is...I don't know if is it my own fault, on the mood or body health after walking several kilometers, or the internet and y'all lied to me about the good feelings I could get for getting BJ - HJ, or Anus Sex with others, or whatever. I didn't feel better than doing with my hand, even with the AF one, and I was struggling really, really hard to come (I didn't joke about the struggling part). Maybe my mood was lowered by her appearance which wasn't as my expectation. Even though she was moaning really hard, her banana didn't erect at all during the AF which made me feel fake, though it wasn't her fault.

After all, I gone in her mouth after struggling with my imagination of femboy hentais. I was offered to drink her 14 centimeters banana's juice as a part of the reservation so she tried his best to come after my failed attempt to make her came by my mouth. Then the time hit the end, I was taking the shower to clean the messy on my body. I then re-wear my clothes and waited for her to end her washing. Without a goodbye hug, kiss, or anything, we say goodbye and I left the building behind my back.

If you are a tough big guy, who is interested in Otoko-No-Ko, she might fit your body in most of the terms. She is friendly and would try her bed, even though she might not understand you too well, she also doesn't know much more than 2 AF positions, and her HJ skill wasn't really good, but you could try it as a challenge to make her banana successfully erected when you do an AF. She is also a cheap choice since it only cost 14,000 Yen for 60 mins on normal days, so if you have interested in Otoko-no-ko, a limited budget (below 15,000 Yen), a big body and banana, and decent or bad Japanese-speaking skills (You literally could just say what you want in a few Japanese words like order, she would do it for you eventually), you could try her as a quick trip to Osaka.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Thank you for taking my first time Hina, anyway. Also, the reason why I wrote this long.

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023