called first

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes ¥36,000 including gaijin tax

Type/Location:
Soapland in Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Wanted to go to another shop but no providers available who serviced foreigners. After some checking around decided to give Club Max a try. Called to make sure they were taking foreigners today and after confirming went to that part of Ikebukuro.

Reception staff made sure I spoke Japanese and pulled out a separate price card with higher prices. I pointed out the prices on the website but they were quite clear that this was the foreigner price list. ¥3,000 increase. OK fine. Their house, their rules. Paid my cash and went into the waiting room (threadbare carpet, smelled of smoke noticeably and I'm a heavy smoker so must really stink for you non smokers out there) and after a bit they call my number.

Satomi was waiting just inside wearing a baby doll and seemed a bit surprised I was a foreigner but didn't react badly. Website says she's a C cup. If that's true then I'm Bugs Bunny. What is true is that she's only 150cm tall. Tiny woman. She led me up the stairs taking my hand (a bit awkwardly) and we got to her room. Got to say the room was pretty nice. Spacious and decorated, nice looking tub, big bed and huge mat visible.

We sit down, make some chit chat and after a bit I begin to remove my clothing to get things moving. She lowers the room lights and undresses so I get my first look at her body. Tiny but cute. Small boobs, shaved vey clean and smooth.

She puts me in the tub and futzes around taking her time getting ready to wash me on the stool. No kissing at all and seemed reluctant to even let me touch her tits. Did an OK job with that but again a bit awkward. Rinse off and back into the tub and she gets in with me and tries to do the periscope thing. Problem is she's not big enough or just didnt know how to support my body so I'm holding myself up with my legs and arms sticking out trying to avoid the rather hot water coming out of the faucet. She licks my cock a bit but is clearly hesitant, most of what is going on is hand action. I've had better.

Again some futzing around while she prepares the mat while I remain in the tub. Its a nice tub so OK fine, the good stuff is going to start soon, right? Right????

So the mat play. Again lets just summarize it as awkward. Movements weren't really smooth. Some OK hand job and cock nibbling and even some foot job stuff. She's way too small to 69 with and I'm not tall by any standards. After a while I kind of realized that the hand action was all that was going to happen. OK fine. Lets just pop and get it over with.

Wash off, soak in tub, get dressed. Bit of chit chat where indirectly I determined that though she says she really likes sex and its normally part of the service, my size was intimidating and so she didnt even want to try. Pretty much the same for the lack of felatio. I should mention that overall she's not talkative or at least despite my trying to be friendly perhaps she was just not into talking to me. Got dressed, she walked me downstairs, again hand in hand.

At the front counter I made a comment to the staff that overall it was just so-so and their response was "well theres other girls here". Quite a contrast to the staff at the places I normally go.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Might revisit the shop but will not repeat with Satomi

Thanks for your report and sorry to hear about the experience.... :(

Approved: 7/16/2019

Unfortunately, part of being an intrepid explorer is experiencing disappointment. Thanks for the report and the warning.
The other thing is that once I'm through a particular door, I can't really come to a conclusion about the place based on one less than good experience.

Yes I paid too much money for what ended up being a hand job but I'll allow some factors that she's only worked in a soap 6 months (mentioned in the chat at the end where she indirectly expressed fear of large cock) and so with little experience and probably little contact with non Japanese men, maybe this just was a bad time. Another thing is that based on my experience generally the tinier the woman the less chance she's going to do anything but hand work or possibly sumata. Some tiny providers will still try their best as I've mentioned in old reviews of Playboy Club and Strawberry Jam Shibuya but mostly that's not the case.

I tried this place based on a few positive reviews here but that day was not good. YMMV.

Well, for me this one review was enough to never enter through their door, so it was helpful to me. Thanks!

The thing that baffles me a bit is the 69. I am about 191 and have had no problems doing 69 with girls who are less than 150. This must mean that I am either like a spider with short body and long legs or my dick is bigger than horse's so they can get it in their tiny mouths from far away. By the way, I am good with either of these assumptions.

The third possibility is that she was just not feeling it that day and was trying to make as little effort as possible.