MythrilAxe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Club World formally Academy. First PS experience

Service Name:
Club World

Provider Name:
#16 Mao (https://sugamo-world.com/cast_detail.php?cast_id=1)

Website/Contact Info:
https://sugamo-world.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min 5000Y

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Couple things to note before my review I am 6'4" and I like older women.

From all the reviews I have read "Academy" is know and in a fair number disliked because it has a typically older staff, but this was in fact the reason I chose it,

So I arrived outside the entrance a little confused because I was expecting "Academy" branding somewhere, but the only sign/poster was for Club World. Being sure I was in the right place I just headed up the stairs, I entered a small mostly dark room with what is best described as disco lights going on. I was greeted simply by a middle aged man, who clearly knew my Japanese was not going to be very good so he simply told me the price and after I paid I was lead to a small couch. Here is why I mentioned my height, I am generally someone that likes to stretch out to reach full climax, so I was afraid that I was going to be left with blue balls.

This was not the case, but that is getting ahead of myself. Mao came over after just a moment and yes she is a woman that would probably be in her 40s possibly 50s but she was good looking to me. She asked me about my Japanese to which I told her it is very basic, this was not a problem she simply made clear what was allowed with visual clues. I removed my pants and she got to cleaning me, this being done I was offered boobs to suck and play with, in response to my play Mao reached for my member. After a little stroking Mao moved down and started sucking, upon positioning herself she opened he legs presenting her pussy. I took my advances slowly just incase I overstepped but I was not asked to stop or reprimanded in anyway.

The last thing I will say is that I Mao was receptive to my play, and her own play got better in response to what I was doing. So even with the cramped "booth" Mao still brought my to a very satisfying "O"

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I understand that a lot of people prefer younger women for their P4P but I am very happy with my session and while I don't know if I will get the chance to go back before my trip ends I will be there if the chance arrises

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023

Mao is always enjoyable!

I don't think she is that old, early 30s.

Likes her tits sucked, and enjoys a finger inside her. Of course, be gentle and caring, but she has gone to town on my finger more than once with proper foreplay.

Quality oral skills.

Mao and Anzu are quite the pair, never had bad service from either.

Reactions: Alice
Title of Your Review:
Club World formally Academy. First PS experience

Service Name:
Club World

Provider Name:
#16 Mao (https://sugamo-world.com/cast_detail.php?cast_id=1)

Website/Contact Info:
https://sugamo-world.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min 5000Y

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Couple things to note before my review I am 6'4" and I like older women.

From all the reviews I have read "Academy" is know and in a fair number disliked because it has a typically older staff, but this was in fact the reason I chose it,

So I arrived outside the entrance a little confused because I was expecting "Academy" branding somewhere, but the only sign/poster was for Club World. Being sure I was in the right place I just headed up the stairs, I entered a small mostly dark room with what is best described as disco lights going on. I was greeted simply by a middle aged man, who clearly knew my Japanese was not going to be very good so he simply told me the price and after I paid I was lead to a small couch. Here is why I mentioned my height, I am generally someone that likes to stretch out to reach full climax, so I was afraid that I was going to be left with blue balls.

This was not the case, but that is getting ahead of myself. Mao came over after just a moment and yes she is a woman that would probably be in her 40s possibly 50s but she was good looking to me. She asked me about my Japanese to which I told her it is very basic, this was not a problem she simply made clear what was allowed with visual clues. I removed my pants and she got to cleaning me, this being done I was offered boobs to suck and play with, in response to my play Mao reached for my member. After a little stroking Mao moved down and started sucking, upon positioning herself she opened he legs presenting her pussy. I took my advances slowly just incase I overstepped but I was not asked to stop or reprimanded in anyway.

The last thing I will say is that I Mao was receptive to my play, and her own play got better in response to what I was doing. So even with the cramped "booth" Mao still brought my to a very satisfying "O"

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I understand that a lot of people prefer younger women for their P4P but I am very happy with my session and while I don't know if I will get the chance to go back before my trip ends I will be there if the chance arrises
Can you share the actual address?
I can’t seem to locate an address on their webpage.
Thank You!

I will be there if the chance arrises
Animated GIF