30 minutes, 5k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's been a little while since I've done any mongering in Japan due to life but manage to get a bit of free time. Wanted to go to a soap but didn't have enough time to headed to Sugamo for some Pinsaro action.

It's was a rainy day, and got there around midday. Walked up the stairs and paid 5k to the guy at the reception. A few moments later Mao joins. She's probably in her 40s, not particular attractive but friendly enough.

She starts the course of action by cleaning up. Credit to her, she has good technique and good stamina. It takes a little while for me to be ready but she barely slowed her rhythm.

Eventually I popped and we gave a quick conversation. She says that most of her customers were foreigners (80 per cent) who read about it on online forums. Also lots of tourists. Quite an interesting lady.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I get enough time again I'll perhaps try my luck at somewhere new, but although not attractive Mao is good at what she does.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Haha, TAG is solely keeping this place in business. 😂
And everybody please continue the custom! I’ve seen too many foreigner-friendly pink salons close over the years (R.I.P. Seiki 21, Happy Hinomaru, Emotion/Dio)

• Love
Reactions: Alice
Reactions: Alice
The pioneers of gaijin tax. :vamp:
Yeah, I hear that they got pretty rotten towards the end. When I was going 15 years ago, gaijin were locked into the 50 mins., 2 girl rotation, but it was still only ¥7-8K as far as I recall?

Reactions: Snuggles
The Hinomaru of the 90s was the great one, Happy Hinomaru... no. Just no.

I don't understand what could have gone wrong. I mean they had the same girls till the end...

The pioneers of gaijin tax. :vamp:

I promised I would never go back after they introduced extra racial payment plan but last year I accidentally stumbled to their doorman (yeah, right) who then accidentally proposed me the native pricing. After some discussion with their tencho that price was actually accepted so I had to partake. Just like in the 90's the place is kind of a dump, the girls are average at best, but they sure know how to suck a dick.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy