Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes, 5k yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only
Didn't hear any English, but there's a couple signs in English.

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a fairly good, if unfinished, experience at JanJan, I figured I'd see if I'd have better luck at Club World, which is next door. The place is TINY. A few rows of chairs. Walked in, and greeted the Tenchou and without prompting, it was 5k. Didn't ask if foreigner or not. Incidentally, there's a sign downstairs written in plain English of the price for time. Went in, took a seat at the end and received a cold cup of tea while I got comfortable.

I drew Mao, though I'm not sure anyone else was there given the space and time. She has a few tattoos which I found interesting.

Just before 5pm and it was empty save for me the entire time. Mao is friendly and talkative. Guessed my ethnicity and had some small talk about the weather and traveling Japan. Undressed, got wiped down, and was offered tiddies to squeeze and suck on before getting to the main event. She leaned over my lap and spread her legs for me to touch, going as far as licking my fingers to get them slippery enough to slide in.

Mao's blowjob is a touch lighter than the one I'd had earlier. More tongue action and gentle suction, with less handplay. It felt good in a more subtle way, but since I'm still suffering from DGS, the lack of strong sensation meant I didn't get very close, even though it felt good. Honestly, my hand stuck in her vag was more distracting and kept me from focusing on trying to feel good, since I felt guilty not giving her some attention in return. She kept at it til the end, even going a little past the last bell to try and coax a load out, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Cleaned me up, apologized for not finishing me off, thanked me for coming(not cumming), and invited me to come again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mao is cast id number 1, the original member after their rebrand! It probably didn't matter here or at JanJan, but I'm east Asian with decent Japanese language ability, though with an introvert's stutter. Been a week since the last time I came, so maybe I'll pop in again after another week and just explore Tokyo for a while. It's still a struggle to get over hesitation of going in and just walking by in circles multiple times, but I guess that gets easier each time.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Nice report! The website seems to be down. Can you help with the address/directions please?

東京都豊島区巣鴨1-12-7-1F

Reactions: Alice