https://www.club-33.net/gal/gal-13.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
6500 yen / 30 minutes

Type/Location:
Hon Atsugi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to take a trip to Hon Atsugi. It's a bit far if you live in Tokyo but if you live in Kanagawa it's actually pretty convenient. Went around 10:30AM on a weekend. The place is super easy to find from Hon Atsugi station. Simply take the North Exit, turn right and walk past the bank and the Lawson and you'll see a pink sign. It's on the fourth floor.

I walked in and the guy at the counter was really friendly. He asked me in Japanese if it was my first time here and I said yes. He explained to me that it was a CBJ. I said that's fine. He showed me the menu and I chose 30 minutes and didn't choose a girl (it's an extra 2000 yen if you choose) Then he startled me a little by saying "Handsome, desu ne?" and then he explained to me "Your face.. it's handsome!". I laughed and thanked him. What a nice guy.

He led me into a room with a long zebra-print bench which is the waiting area. He sprayed some sanitizer on my hands. I waited for about 5 minutes and then showed up and guided me into a booth. The great thing about Club33 is that the booths are semi-private. I could hear sucking, slurping and some girl moaning but I didn't see anyone else.

Rei walked in (I'm about 80% sure it was Rei but I didn't get her name). She's kind of cute and probably in her 20s. She's a bit skinny with dyed blonde hair. Her teeth are pretty crooked but that's okay. She smiles a lot which is nice. She didn't talk to me much but we chatted a bit and then she got completely nude. I played with her pussy, fingered her a bit, sucked on her tits with some LFK. She then capped me and started to blow me. It wasn't amazing but it was good enough. The great thing is that she didn't use her hands at all. It was all mouth and tongue and she can suck a bit deep. It was a bit sloppy which I like. After about ten minutes or so I blew my load and she kept sucking. We got dressed and chatted a bit and I left. I think I still had ten minutes left or so but she wasn't super talkative and I didn't wanna hang around. She smiled and laughed and waved goodbye to me.

Before leaving the managed gave me a discount card and told me to come back anytime.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Friendly staff, cute girl, good service and not too expensive.

I have some business to attend to in Kanto likely in March, so I think I might try this place out. For the price point it seems just about perfect.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive