90 min 40k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
My second time at a Soapland and decided to head straight to Club39 after seeing the previous 2 reviews to try my luck. All my conversations happened entirely in Japanese.

I arrived there at 2:30 pm on a Tuesday and had my eye on Ramu or Ena (I wanted to see Shuu but she got taken off the schedule in the morning ). I had no reservation. Surprisingly Ramu and Ena were the only 2 girls that were offered to me so the stars aligned. I ended up choosing Ramu since she's platinum class and thought maybe that means better service.

Up until this point the 3 guys there were really friendly and engaging but when I was asked how long I want, the guy showed me the price list and then I guess the Tencho came out and cut him off and said 40k for 90 mins. The tencho was super stoic and didn't even smile once. I didn't wanna argue even though the price list was right in front of me. It was supposed to be 34k. I paid the 40k but it left a really sour taste in my mouth.

After that I went to the waiting room and waited about 10 mins before being called and meeting Ramu at the top of the stairs. She was cute and curvy which I like. The pictures are definitely her but the body is defintiely not as slim as she looks. She invited me in and had me sit down and asked if I wanted mat play. I asked her if It was okay and she said she was good at it and loved doing it. I told her okay then she told me to undress and she undressed herself.

She was definitely kind of chubby with some belly fat but not a problem for me. Unfortunately her tits were pretty saggy and deflated. Looks like she had a kid. Anyway she was all business from the start while bathing me and was pretty quiet while preparing the mat. Her mat play was pretty nice but not as good as my last time at King's Club. She flipped me and unfortunately got my second CBJ in a row. 2/2 now. I don't think there's anything wrong with junior but whatever, I'm not gonna complain.

She sucked briefly then started riding me on the mat. She was really good at it and it felt amazing. She was constantly kissing me and riding me with all she's got. I appreciated her effort. As usual I have a hard time getting off so when I thought she was getting tired, I asked for a HJ and we finished that way.

We had some time left so she gave me a massage, cleaned up, and then we chatted for 10 mins. This is where her business-like attitude finally went away and she was really friendly. I can speak pretty good Japanese so she perked up and we chatted quite a bit. Maybe on repeat visits we'd have more chemistry but I was happy with my visit. She mentioned that if the customer can't speak Japanese then she would not see them so I guess she's not available to people who only speak English. But some other girls are, so there's that.

We got the call and she led me downstairs and I was out. On the way out, the tencho was standing outside and I asked him if I can make a reservation by phone. He said yeah but when I mentioned I don't have a phone number and if I can use the hotel phone, he said it would be difficult. I don't get it but maybe a security thing. He was unfriendly here too so I just said thanks and they gave me a ride to Minowa station.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I enjoyed my time. Ramu was nice and tried her best without complaining. And she was my type being thick. Only her tits were not great.

As much as I want to try Ena and maybe some other girls at this shop, I was so turned off the tencho and gaijin tax that I might have to pass. Maybe if I can make a reservation on the phone and confirm the price there I'd try but we'll see. They seem pretty gaijin-friendly even with walk-ins so maybe give it a shot.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

It was unfortunate they made you pay more :( I think you were just there at the wrong time because I didn't have to pay gaijin tax.

It was unfortunate they made you pay more :( I think you were just there at the wrong time because I didn't have to pay gaijin tax.
Yeah, I remember your review and remember there was no gaijin tax so I was surprised I was hit with one. Oh well, I won't let it stop me and give it another shot when I'm in Japan again 👍

Reactions: j7358

Yeah, I remember your review and remember there was no gaijin tax so I was surprised I was hit with one. Oh well, I won't let it stop me and give it another shot when I'm in Japan again 👍
By any chance does @j7358 speak Japanese, and @fmrise does not?

By any chance does @j7358 speak Japanese, and @fmrise does not?
Well I think maybe the difference was you did a walk in while I booked my girl through twitter. @Fumisancho79 also walked in first time and got denied because the girl he wanted was "Japanese only" but got through the second time by booking through twitter. While I can understand Japanese and speak very basic Japanese, under pressure/ when I'm nervous it goes out the window haha. I got through the reception phase without any problems because not much was said but yeah maybe because I was the first customer of the day and I had a booking maybe they were more lenient? While I didn't converse with the receptionist in english, it is to my understanding from other people that he is pretty much fluent in english so maybe @fmrise just got unlucky on the day because the tencho was in a bad mood.

Reactions: Fumisancho79
OK - was just curious as to what could have caused the difference (aside from tencho flipping a coin or something...)

Reactions: j7358
It's quite obvious to me the tencho generally doesn't like foreigners, so best to go through the girl's twitter/LINE so as not to have to deal with him 😅

OK - was just curious as to what could have caused the difference (aside from tencho flipping a coin or something...)
Hope it was just the difference in booking procedure. I mean this shop is getting quite a few reviews recently, so it seems they have more foreign customers than in the past. Would be a shitty move if they try to demand Gaijin tax now after they gained a few more gaijin customers.
Can't wait to see what the next reviews have to say about it.

They are listed on the new cityheaven traveler site with a 10k markup v regular price. I have been thinking about going but then hear about CBJs and think twice.