walk - in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 10000yen

Type/Location:
pink salon

Language Notes:
i speak no japanese and they spoke very little english

Details of the Encounter:
Club 33 is located just down the street from the train station in hon atsugi on the way to Madame coco's. It is on the 4th flor and has a small blinking sign out front and is easy to find on the internet and maps. i went at open just after 10am was actually going to madame cocos but always wanted to try a pink salon. i went up stairs walk in and a young man greeted me in japanese i said hello and pointed to the menu for an hour and took out money.he gave me change kept talking but led me to waiting area. few minutes he returned and took me took a small booth where i waited for my girl. the place was empty that early. a young early twenties cute little plump girl came in a schoolgirl outfit and had me strip naked and put clothes in a basket. she washed me up and went to work. she kissed my nipples, hj, cbj, even maneuvered for a tit job for a while. she was giving and eager and fun. took her forty minutes but got me off hard. she had a tough time with the size i think. so if in hon atsugi club 33 will take whites who speak no japanese. i asked the guy on way out if i can come back he said anytime. i will return.she allowed kissing, touching, fondling, fingering, it was amazing.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
my first pink salon and wow!