120 minutes - ¥48,000 course fee, ¥5,400 hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Writing a review for the second time I've seen Nano from COCO DOLL TOKYO, the first time having been 5 days before but I already forgot some details of the encounter. Note to self - write down the important details and write the review asap! Both encounters went almost exactly the same with minor differences, which I'll note. I don't think I've seen a review for this store before so I'll be a bit more verbose on the experience - apologies in advance for the length.

I was in the mood for some fun and decided to phone up Coco Doll, which I knew was foreigner-friendly from my experiences with them as well as their sister shop, Gingira. The phone operators are the same people for both stores and are quite nice and helpful. I did make the reservation entirely in Japanese, sometimes needing to ask for clarification but no major language issues. Their official website, similar to Gingira, will show if the girl accepts Japanese-speaking foreigners as well as non-Japanese speaking foreigners, but this info is not shown on their CityHeaven page so I recommend everyone check their site.

The phone operator did ask for my nationality, and was satisfied by the fact that I am an American. No idea if there might be any issues for people of other nationalities but they have asked every time I have made a reservation at either store.

The first time I made a reservation asking for Nano, I only asked for 90 minutes and If I remember correctly the total ended up being 34,000 yen. I'll be fully honest, I'm not sure I fully understand their pricing system and whether any of their campaigns apply to foreigners. I do recall them saying I will be charged extra for being a foreigner, and I thought I heard 6k yen, but if you add the Standard Costs (2k + 3k + 1k) with the course cost (28k), you arrive at 34k with no room for the supposed gaijin tax I was being charged. I may have received some of their campaign discounts, as Nano was 即姫 at the time. I apologize for not being able to be more clear on this point. I did end up extending for 30 minutes which added another 12k yen to the cost, which leads me to…

The second time I made a reservation with Nano, for which this review is for, I booked 120 minutes and the total cost was 48,000 yen over the phone. Still confused about the pricing but this was about what I expected. The staff is quite nice so you could probably ask them to confirm the cost for two different lengths and they'd be happy to give you the quotes.

The phone operator asked me to call before entering the hotel room, as it seems they have a few hotels they have blacklisted. I told him I was planning to use Hotel the Sense in Kabukicho (http://www.3sg.jp/sense/index.html), which Nano had recommended and he was fine with that. Also OK for reference is Hotel D-Wave where I met Nano the first time. Unfortunately, being a Saturday none of the open air bath rooms were available until after 8, since that is the Service Time checkout time, but my reservation was at 8 so I settled for a smaller (and cheaper) room.

I went in, called the phone operator to confirm the room number, and waited for the reservation hour (about 30 minutes). The driver called me about 10 minutes before arriving to let me know their ETA, and just about at the hour the phone call to the room came followed shortly by a knock at the door. The driver is the one who collects the money and checks your temperature (same with Gingira), and once that's over Nano came in.

Now that all the administrative details are over, onto the session!

Nano in person is probably exactly what you might expect from looking at her pictures on her 写メ日記 or twitter account (@nano_COCODOLL). Her photos are a great representation of her looks IMO, and its no wonder she is one of the cover girls for the store. She is also pretty funny to talk to - when I asked her if she preferred to be called 可愛い or きれい she said she wanted to be called 面白い, and true enough she is quite interesting.

We started with a bit of friendly chatting, followed by taking some photos of her (she posts SO often, so as long as you're a decent photographer she'll likely post the pics you take) before undressing and going to brush our teeth. Afterwards we moved to the shower where she lathered and rinsed my front and my member. I generally prefer to wash myself since its just faster, but I'm sure you could ask her to wash you more thoroughly and she'll probably be ok with it.

After the shower we moved to the bed, where we chatted a bit about what kind of play I was looking for. I personally like to always start off with DATY for about 30 or so minutes, usually trying to get the girl to orgasm at least once if not multiple times. When I asked her what kinds of play she liked she said she liked both giving and receiving, so after eating her out for a while we swapped to a blowjob, 69, handjob, etc.

It usually takes me quite a long while to finish but Nano was quite happy to continue for as long as it took. As always, communication is important, so if you want her to change the way she's giving the handjob or whatnot just let her know - I was worried she was getting tired and she said it was no problem.

A note for those with large (esp. thick) members - Nano was more than happy to give a blowjob for a while, though she (like most girls in my experience) could only put so much of it into her mouth. Her stacked double handed handjob felt great though (her hands are quite small).

After shooting my load (~45 minutes after eating her out), we took a break for a while lying on the bed (thankfully she always takes care of adjusting the AC, asking for my input on the room temp), and talked and laughed some more. Afterwards, we went to the bath which she had started preparing at the beginning of the session and we sat in there talking for another 10 or so minutes before getting out and starting to get dressed. I like 120 minute sessions since it lets me chat, eat out, finish, and get showered and dressed at a relaxed pace.

Once we were dressed and time was up, we went down and exited the hotel together, at which point we split ways as she got into the car and I went to go get dinner.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nano is a lot of fun to talk to if you can speak Japanese (Id put myself around N3 maybe?), since she knows limited English. That being said, she was always kind enough to try and explain words or concepts or her questions/answers in different ways to help me understand whenever my language ability failed me. I'm generally not into shorter girls, but her body is quite lovely (slim, but not bony) and it seems we're both quite compatible with the kind of play we like - both receiving and giving. Definitely planning on seeing her a few more times, time permitting, before I leave Japan. I hope I represented her personality accurately, but if you can read/understand Japanese definitely give her Twitter a look over. Again, apologies on the ambiguity around the pricing!

Thanks for your review!

Approved: 11/9/2022

Hi all,
Does anyone know if they use LINE? If so, what is they LINE ID?
I will be in Japan but won't have a Japan phone number and my Japanese skills are average.
Cheers,
Axello

Hi all,
Does anyone know if they use LINE? If so, what is they LINE ID?
I will be in Japan but won't have a Japan phone number and my Japanese skills are average.
Cheers,
Axello

I think it's not so hard to click on the website link in the review and check for yourself 😑

I think it's not so hard to click on the website link in the review and check for yourself 😑
Hi Danbo,
I did but could only find the LINE ID for recruitment. Do you have the URL?
Thanks,
Axello

Hi Danbo,
I did but could only find the LINE ID for recruitment. Do you have the URL?
Thanks,
Axello
LINE ID's are not to be given out except by the shop or the provider themselves.
If the LINE ID isn't made public, please don't ask for it otherwise.
In this case, it's not made public...

LINE ID's are not to be given out except by the shop or the provider themselves.
If the LINE ID isn't made public, please don't ask for it otherwise.
In this case, it's not made public...
Ok, I thought this would be ok for a shop (I would not ask for someone's personal LINE ID) and Danbo's message seemed to state it was public on their website

Ok, I thought this would be ok for a shop (I would not ask for someone's personal LINE ID) and Danbo's message seemed to state it was public on their website
I think he meant, to check the site to see if there is one or not. Based on my own inspection, the only public SNS they have is Twitter but it doesn't look terribly active. There is no public LINE (except for recruitment) or other access except for their inquiry form and their direct phone number.

Reactions: Axello
The two I have my eyes on cater to Japanese speaking gaijin, horray!

A few interesting girls working there, but since they seem to charge gaijin tax for health like their sistershop Gingira I never looked further into it....so many shops in that part of Tokyo that charge regular prices

Last edited:
This shop seems to have double annoyances. Gaijin tax and male staff bothering customers at the door. Just can’t do it..

Reactions: Cinnabums and Danbo
Ever since I saw Riria and Himawari together in a movie that combo has been on my wanna do list and it's doable to get a Gingira and Coco girls on the same order.

By the time gaijintax disappears they might be working for kareiya.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airnest
Ever since I saw Riria and Himawari together in a movie that combo has been on my wanna do list and it's doable to get a Gingira and Coco girls on the same order.

By the time gaijintax disappears they might be working for kareiya.

Sure, if you have a very specific phantasy, there is no way around 😉

... when it comes to gaijin tax of course I also pay it at soaps if I really want to go. I was just baffled about health shops, because it is not common. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Lol, just checked their website again (Gingira). They charge 10k more for foreigners and it says another 4k additionally ontop if you don't speak Japanese. That's complete insanity 🤣

Lol, just checked their website again (Gingira). They charge 10k more for foreigners and it says another 4k additionally ontop if you don't speak Japanese. That's complete insanity
Not really correct, on English speaking site only Gingira course(gingira 120 is 39,000 for Japanese and 45,000 for us) so the added amount is actually 6000yen. Still to much though.
I guess 3P means gaijintax*2.

Last edited:
Not really correct, on English speaking site only Gingira course(gingira 120 is 39,000 for Japanese and 45,000 for us) is listed which is +4000yen originally so the added amount is actually 6000yen. Still to much though.
I guess 3P means gaijintax*2.

F5B1B19F-EB44-4C94-AE39-342367051BAF.gif

Yeah, as much as I wanna see Himawari and Riria together that is just to much, Erina was one of a kind, no substitutes to her service and humuor combined exists!