Coming to Japan summer 2019. Need advice!

Davynder

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey brothers! I am visiting Japan this summer and am currently learning japanese. I mainly speak french and english but I am planning to be semi fluent in Japanese when I go. I'm going to be in Japan for roughly 2 weeks and am wondering what pricepoints I would be looking at for different services and qualities. I am looking to try many different services from various girls ranging from anal, bbj, fs. I'm looking for relatively cheap prices with good quality any advice? Thanks <3

Reactions: Yuriko and Simonka
Im visiting Tokyo this summer and am very interested in trying anal sex. Do most girls do anal? Is there an extra charge? Where is my best bet of finding an anal friendly location? I speak japanese semi fluent if that helps.

And barring the links above, see that search box in the upper right corner?

Reactions: DireWolf98
sigh............

Reactions: DireWolf98
Im very interested in trying anal sex. Where is my best bet of finding an anal friendly location? I speak japanese semi fluent if that helps.
I suggest prison and since your Japanese is semi fluent I'm sure that will help a lot.

Im visiting Tokyo this summer and am very interested in trying anal sex. Do most girls do anal? Is there an extra charge? Where is my best bet of finding an anal friendly location? I speak japanese semi fluent if that helps.
Anal is not very popular in Japan. Most girls advertising on TAG do not offer anal.
Soaplands are not likely to offer anal.
Many delivery healths advertise with anal but in reality this often means the girl will allow you to slip it into the front hole, which they are not allowed to officially advertise. And even if it usually means anal, they might judge you being too big as a foreigner.
I think your best bet at anal is Asian Mystique. They have a list of women who offer anal. There is an extra charge for it as well. Anal means anal there and they are used to foreign sizes.
If your Japanese is really gonna be as fluent as you say, there are some delivery healths specializing in older women who do often have real anal options as well, but thats more a territory for the experienced monger.

For other services, it you want cheap either non Japanese Asian, or Japanese older women services are your best bet.

If this is not ok with you, there are some shops with young Japanese girls that are often a bit hit or miss unless you get with a really popular girl.

For a budget experience prices are about
3000~ 20.000 non fs
10.000~30.000 fs
Anal about 40.000?

I suggest prison and since your Japanese is semi fluent I'm sure that will help a lot.

I am appalled by the lack of helpfulness in this forum!

I mean as far as I know there is very little, if any, anal sex going on in Japanese prisons. So for that he is much better going to Ni-chome than prison. Also getting back to your hotel is supposedly much easier from Ni-chome.

Unless you really start to like it and decide to stay forever, that is.

Also, i know it feels tighter and all, but isn't that where poo comes out?

So you like the other side more; just pee, blood and babies there, right? :eek::D

Well, as long as nothing comes out at the play time I am all game. :p

Its Hot and sticky in the summer.

For some reason, anal just isn't that cheap. You'd think that'd be the discount option considering that's the end of the digestive tract and all.

But one could try [R]. A bit overpriced some say but some girls advertise anal - subject of course to the stipulation that your dong not be too large for the girl and that she's not using it as code for vaginal intercourse.

Last edited by a moderator:
anal hurts and if done a lot (like the whole day and with a lot of cleaning in between as well) it can be quite damaging to the body.

If it hurts or causes damage, you're doing it wrong. Warmup and lube. Lots and lots of lube. And then some more lube.

If it hurts or causes damage, you're doing it wrong. Warmup and lube. Lots and lots of lube. And then some more lube.

You forgot to add more lube.

But otherwise I couldn't agree more. Then again, if you believe it will hurt it will most probably hurt. You need to relax, and add more lube.

Not sure if sarcasm or not.

But anal hurts and if done a lot (like the whole day and with a lot of cleaning in between as well) it can be quite damaging to the body.

I was mostly not serious when I wrote that but with a tiny bit of actual seriousness (and some scotch) involved as well, if that makes any sense.

I understand the practice requires much preparation and caution. I've tried anal sex before with a former girlfriend and it was a decent experience. So I'm not knocking the practice and I tip my hat to any girl brave enough to offer.

Damn near every agency does, for cheaper than them too, so it is not slim pickings exactly.