Cool Massage; forgot to ask the provider her name

Country & City:
South Korea, Seoul, Gangnam

Date of Encounter:
A late Sunday morning in April 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Internet Link?:
To my knowledge, they do not have a web presence, at least not one that comes up on a search using English search terms.

Appointment Length & Costs:
200,000 KRW (about 20,000 yen) for 15 minutes + 1 hour + 15 minutes

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Entirely in English

Details of the Encounter:
This place is in a basement and the decor isn't anything special. I came in on a Sunday around 11 AM, which I later realized was a terrible time but I didn't have much of a choice due to other plans.

Upon entrance, a dude pulled out an English menu on his cell phone with three courses, lowest price listed first:
  • A: 1-hour non-erotic massage with a middle-aged woman plus 15 minutes with a younger more attractive girl (I don't recall the price)
  • B: 15 minutes with younger girl, 1-hour non-erotic massage, and then another 15-minutes with another younger girl, so two pops total (200,000 won)
  • C: I think it was one hour with a younger girl but I don't remember exactly.
He said C was unavailable but I'm not sure why, perhaps time-of-day. The dude barely spoke English.

He showed me to my room. I had to shower first and then ring a bell to indicate that I'm ready. After about 10 minutes of waiting, an absurdly tall girl showed up at my door in a flowery bathrobe. She was taller than 175 cm (not sure about her exact height) and not super skinny nor chubby. She was nothing special; in fact, perhaps below average attractiveness in South Korea if she's in her 20s. She disrobed and made some small talk in what little English she spoke such as whether I live in Korea, how long I'm staying here, and whether I like Korean food. She clearly had implants and her body wasn't particularly feminine or attractive...it was just a body. She wasn't shaved down there.

And then, in the middle of the small talk, without warning, she grabbed my hand, put it on her boob, and started playing with my dick. Bonus points for catching me off-guard. And then within 20 seconds of that, before I could stop her, she started giving me a BBBJ. I didn't want her mouth on my dick but it was too late now so I just went with it (yeah, I'm very bad at safe sex). She had an alternating pattern of taking it in, licking the tip, and HJ. She was too aggressive with licking the tip and it sort of hurt but I didn't want to spend the mental effort trying to explain this to her. I think there was some nipple-licking as well; I don't remember. She stood by the table the entire time and didn't climb on at all. It was very minimal-effort on her part. It was slightly comforting that she occasionally spit out and rinsed her mouth out afterward.

After the pop, she wiped me down with alcohol and left. Five minutes later, the older masseuse came in, who I think was actually decently attractive and probably in her 30s. She was wearing short shorts and her skin was actually nicer and softer than the younger one. But she wasn't attractive enough that I'd actually pay for her time. She asked where she should focus her massage and was receptive to my requests to massage softer. I had better conversation with her; she asked how I found this place (I googled "gangnam erotic massage"). I didn't really even want a massage, I just needed to kill one hour while I recovered for the second shot.

To my dismay, she signaled in the final young girl and it was the same girl as before. And it was the same routine and it was so dull that I couldn't pop again. Soon, some piercingly loud and annoying bell rung, perhaps to indicate that time's up and it felt much less than 15 minutes. It rang again at some interval, perhaps every minute, and after three times, I told her, fuck it, never mind.

I forgot all three sessions to ask for names.

Showered again before leaving. While leaving, I asked the dude why it was the same girl both times and he said it would have been a different girl if I had come in on a weekday. He asked how service was but I was too lazy to try to convey anything to him given the language barrier so I just said it was good.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
N/A; there were no pictures or advertisements. I found this place through another reviews website.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I say "not recommended" but this is based on one experience at a non-peak time with a single provider who put in minimal effort. It's only a single data point. Plus, I think I enjoy a friendly and loving HJ (e.g., at Belle Massage which is only a few minutes away on foot from here) much more than a mechanical low-effort BJ.

Nice reviews! Both places seem good day time options.

I regret not doing any p4p on my only trip to Korea. Was a bit too busy and didn't have time to do much research beforehand.

I have been more interested in Korean girls since discovering the 'sex scandal' series. Wow those girls are hot and wow that guy is an ass!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This sounds like an interesting place but then again bad timing mate. I went to a similar place in Hong Kong a couple of years back but I'll take your tall Korean lady than the middle aged chinese lady that roughed me up. Yes, bad timing as well.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland