Guest viewing is limited

Could anyone clarify me is it a nampa or some sort of scouting

Purakun

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I am stuck and really curious about one thing…so the location is jr hachioji. Whenever I return from work usually evening may be around 6:00 almost everyday I noticed some group of 3-4 guys .so what they do is one of the guy will approach the ladies and girls who are alone exiting the station..so they goes to them and start to tell something much like a some sort of convincing but most of the time they are ignored by the girl and tries to get away asap from the spot..so all those guys are may be around 20-30 they don’t even wear a mask.seeing this almost everyday caught my eyes and I am really curious about this so I hope if anyone could clear my curiosity is it a nampa for one night stand or is it a scouting for recruitment on AV or some other works.?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
These are scouts. You can always tell by their shoes. They will be big (sneakers), usually white, and always designer brand. Usually will also be carrying some kind of expensive man purse. They recruit for a range of businesses - girls bars, kyaba, fuzoku, av, etc. I also enjoy watching their approaches. They do have some big cojones.

These are scouts. You can always tell by their shoes. They will be big (sneakers), usually white, and always designer brand. Usually will also be carrying some kind of expensive man purse. They recruit for a range of businesses - girls bars, kyaba, fuzoku, av, etc. I also enjoy watching their approaches. They do have some big cojones.
Yeah there dressing style is some what similar to like you mentioned …a skinny pant wit big sneakers…a group of 3 with one of Them supposedly could be a leader carrying a leather file case or purse may be