Guest viewing is limited

Couple (29/30) First Time In Japan, Want To Taste A Happening Bar

NewlywedsSK

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

We are coming to Tokyo on April 1-4 and on April 21-27. We don't speak Japanese.

We want to have fun in a Happening Bar (swinger parties) and are clueless of where to go. Hence, we will be happy to join others that are going or want to go together.

Any suggestions where to go? Anyone wants to go together?

Hmm ok, what night is best and what should I (the lady) wear?
Not sure which night is best, weekends are usually busier (so more people to play with) i think.
You can wear as sexy or casual stuff as you want, or a costume.
Its basically just a bar where, if you meet someone (or serveral) you like, you can take them to another part of the club and have sex with them.

Not sure which night is best, weekends are usually busier (so more people to play with) i think.
You can wear as sexy or casual stuff as you want, or a costume.
Its basically just a bar where, if you meet someone (or serveral) you like, you can take them to another part of the club and have sex with them.
Thank you! We thought its like other Swinger bars we been to, where you switch to something kinky at first and when ypu move to the "playing grounds" you switch to a rub and such....happy you explained us ;)

So nervous because we've only done something like this once but it was super hot. We've tried to go to a few bar like places but we always get turned away because they say "no women" which is really weird to me. The bummer is my wife is attracted to women so it's a win win if we could get in. Sounds like this bliss out place would be kosher for us though...Thanks for the post and to all those that have posted on the bliss out topic...I found this website just today and have learned so much. Greatly appreciated.

So nervous because we've only done something like this once but it was super hot. We've tried to go to a few bar like places but we always get turned away because they say "no women" which is really weird to me. The bummer is my wife is attracted to women so it's a win win if we could get in. Sounds like this bliss out place would be kosher for us though...Thanks for the post and to all those that have posted on the bliss out topic...I found this website just today and have learned so much. Greatly appreciated.
Hi, we are about to visit Japan during the month of April, will it interest you to explore together a little?

Hi all!

My girlfriend and I will be in Tokyo on 2-3 April and 6-8 April. This is our first time looking into Swinging. We've both talked about it and we're looking to go to Bliss over the weekend, we've also said to ourselves that if there's any doubt we won't be doing any swapping. We'll just be there for the voyeurism and public banging :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Definitely like to join in as well. Single guy, 25, cool, from vegas! So definitely about the party =)! Ill be in japan april 2-11! ♡

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Thank you all for the information, I'll be visiting the end on July to Mid August and I hope to take the wife and a few friends to Bliss Out. How much is the entry fee for couples?

Yes, its just more expensive and not sure you'll get action.

There are a lot of guys by themselves or with male friends, its not exclusive for couples.
is it ok for a married man to go there with another woman ?
I mean do they take the ID informations or something ?

is it ok for a married man to go there with another woman ?

Yes (for Bliss Out), because they don't care about the private/personal affairs of members.

And if they know you, because you come several times or frequently, they can allow you to bring a guest without her becoming a member. That is "case by case" and up to the manager.

Keep in mind that each happening bar has it's own policies or idiosyncrasies. Consequently, what applies for a particular bar, may not apply for a different bar.

I mean do they take the ID informations or something ?

If you are a member, they may allow you to bring a guest in without her registering as a member. This courtesy isn't extended to female members with male guests (as men pay more for membership), and they have to register as members. Also, you may still have to pay the new member fee for your female guest and if they are suspicious that she's underage then they will check her ID. If she has no ID, she won't be allowed in.

This is more a favor (non registering of female guests) from the manager, then it is standard procedure, and is subject to you being a regular, him trusting, or doing you a favor.

Even if they force your guest to become a member, they don't give out member info to 3rd parties. It's more a matter of making sure guests are of legal age and won't cause them problems like fighting or damaging property inside the bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chizzilla
I wanted to try that with a SF visiting Japan this summer and I'm not planning to go there before that and probably not after she leaves either.
so the membership thing bugs me more than it can ever bug her. she doesn't risk anything in Japan.

Reactions: Chizzilla
Hi there,
me and my wife (European, mid-thirty's) are staying in Tokyo for the next 9 days and willing to swing. We already have some experience, this is however our first visit in Japan and we don't speak Japanese. From what I read on this forum, it seems that BO is the place for us (as they are more likely to accept foreigners).

Any couple here willing to join us this Saturday (or maybe some other day - we are flexible)? Preferably Japanese couples, so they may explain to us arcana of swing in Japan. PM me if you are interested.

Thank you all for the information, I'll be visiting the end on July to Mid August and I hope to take the wife and a few friends to Bliss Out. How much is the entry fee for couples?

Hi there, me and my gf will be visiting Shinjuku on 6th Aug onwards. Mind if we go together?

Has anyone been to the Shibari (Kinbaku - Red Rope Bondage) at Bliss? I was told it's on this Saturday afternoon (Aug 13) for the last time. I've never seen it so wondered how the performance at Bliss Out is and whether it's worth going. Is there much (any) play/participation with the audience?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland