roron

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Couple 3P with Akane - Harlem69

Service Name:
Delivery Health

Provider Name:
Akane - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/harlem69/girlid-30075939/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/harlem69/shopdata/?shopmenu=2#tabMenu

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes 45000 yen - no gaijin taxes, base price + 2000 premium nomination + 1000x2 member registration (for both me and the gf)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So my girlfriend and I have been on the lookout for deriherus that accept both foreigners and couples. After a few better and worse experiences I stumbled upon Harlem69, and saw that some people mentioned them here and that they have a couple's course listed on their cityheaven.
We were looking exclusively for small girls with big tits, and hopefully with an AF option (not for this time but we wanted to find a girl we could potentially do this with later) and found Akane which fit in every aspect, and had a bunch of reviews and pics in her diary which looked realistic enough and good.

So I gave them a ring a day before and the lady on the phone was super kind, and the reservation went smoothly. We were in between moving AirBnBs and she was completely fine with us filling in missing details regarding the building later.
The entire correspondence was in Japanese which I speak well. I explicitly asked her if the shop and Akane were okay with foreigners as I prefer doing that to avoid trouble later and she said that if I speak Japanese like this there would be no problem. I don't know how it would go without Japanese ability, but since I've seen them mentioned here multiple times when searching for them here maybe it would be fine? I have no idea how it would go though because they didn't seem to speak English and you'd have to make the booking somehow, so it seems safe to assume you at least need some Japanese to make the booking.

I will say beforehand that my girlfriend doesn't speak a lick of Japanese, so I normally try to interpret for her when we do those sorts of things, but admittedly it's pretty hard to keep everyone in the loop and staying on top (or below) of everything.
When they arrived they called to say they're ringing the intercom and no one's answering, and after some confused back and forth to verify all the details were correct (because they were, and they were also very kind throughout all that), I went down to get her with the payment since they asked for it. She was waiting with the driver, and apparently the intercom for the apartment wasn't working.. Definitely didn't think of that in the moment.
The initial communications were very smooth and Akane was very nice, albeit a bit embarrassed as she wasn't used to foreigner couples (something we've gotten used to somewhat) and didn't really know how to interact with my girlfriend (something I'll also get into later). As for her looks, she was basically as cute as her pics. Her profile pics are obviously a bit touched up but her diary pics are quite accurate - she's got a very slender body considering how gigantic her tits were and she was short, it was exactly what we wanted looks-wise!

We wanted to initially shower separately (our preference as a couple), which she was totally fine with. After the shower we talked about what we were and weren't okay with as a couple. We have some specific boundaries, but it's basically just no kissing and no real hardcore lesbian stuff for my gf. She said she doesn't really have experience with lesbian play anyways, which actually quite surprised me considering the premise of this shop, which is 3,4,5+P, and I assured her that it's fine. In practice my girlfriend was a bit disappointed with Akane's lack of interaction with her, both physically and verbally, which was admittedly lacking also due to my fault, as I wasn't translating enough for her. But it did seem like Akane wasn't super interested in doing stuff with my gf. This here is probably the only downside we've had with her at all.

The stuff we did was pretty standard deliheru stuff, but Akane was amazing at everything. Gf and her did everything together on me as well as me doing things with Akane like fingering her while my gf was watching.
We also played with my girlfriend and her tits but I won't delve too much into that, but Akane wasn't as into it sadly..
Her technique was very solid, and she seemed incredibly horny the entire time, which made me hard as fuck. I blew once from paizuri, then another from a HJ, and allegedly made Akane cum three times from us playing with her. Never know if those claims are true but she was so fucking soaking wet the entire time and my fingers slid in incredibly easily, which also turned me on a lot. She also kept rubbing my dick on her pussy and it was very tempting to say something about FS, but we've had enough fun without it. Plus I saved the third load for my gf later :)
We had a great chat after time was up, we showered together and overall she was very friendly and sweet.

So to summarize
The good:
Her looks were around a 9/10 for us. Her breasts were perfect in every aspect and probably the best we've seen so far after going to a bunch of sekukyabas and deliherus.
Her technique was great.
Her personality was cheerful, she was easy to talk to and she was friendly.
I love girls who are into it and she was very into it.
Knew how to work well with my gf when doing stuff to me.

The bad:
She wasn't really that great with my girlfriend and while my girlfriend does enjoy watching, she felt like Akane was a bit colder to her and wasn't really into doing stuff to her (which tbf she warned us about before). This is probably due to a mix of the language barrier and me not translating enough as well as the lack of interest in lesbian play. If it weren't for that, she would honestly probably be the ideal 3P partner for us, which is really hard to find.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd just like to emphasize that I have no idea how things would go with her and the shop without good Japanese knowledge, as it did seem a bit harder for her to try and communicate with my girlfriend, unlike some other girls who were really sweet to my girlfriend and tried hard to talk to her.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Thanks for the review. Like you said, it’s language issues and the fact that Akane was not experienced or not really into lesbian play. Maybe she’s also hesitant knowing that you’re a real life couple as opposed to a guy and 2 working girls. It’s at least gonna give some other couples who want the same experience. I would recommend @Alice and any of our TAG indies who excel with couples 3P. Cheers.

Reactions: Cinnabums and roron