Guest viewing is limited

Couple for couple. September 20

Avivi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My girl and I are looking to meet another couple in Tokyo. Hoping for the 20th of September. ( Friday)

She speaks Japanese. I don't. Wondering if Olive21 will let us in. Does anyone know?
Other recommendations?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: flyskyboy
Hi,

My girl and I are looking to meet another couple in Tokyo. Hoping for the 20th of September. ( Friday)

She speaks Japanese. I don't. Wondering if Olive21 will let us in. Does anyone know?
Other recommendations?

Yes, if she speaks Japanese , no problem. Judt be prepared for an excruciatingly long explanation of all the rules , show an ID and fill forms with your personal data . Thats the price you pay for the life you choose!
(My deepest respects if you know from which movie Is this last sentence )

Hi,

Other recommendations?

Just keep in mind that in Olive21 the first approach is usually started by the couple's men. They agree about how to play and draw the limits. Japanese men are not usually very likely to allow the woman to lead if a non-Japanese speaker man is involved. It’s just for safety, in order to avoid misunderstandings when swapping and seconds are out.
Learn some courtesy phrases in Japanese to break the ice, make clear you understand the rules and things will flow easily.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
...not from the movie Godfather III.
The problem with living in the Internet era, is that even having watched all parts of The Godfather several times, and having had the opportunity to sit at the desk and take the gold phone, as every good fan would like to have done ... Most people will think that I have just Googled it :LOL:

Reactions: Frenchy
Just keep in mind that in Olive21 the first approach is usually started by the couple's men. They agree about how to play and draw the limits. Japanese men are not usually very likely to allow the woman to lead if a non-Japanese speaker man is involved. It’s just for safety, in order to avoid misunderstandings when swapping and seconds are out.
Learn some courtesy phrases in Japanese to break the ice, make clear you understand the rules and things will flow easily.
The problem with living in the Internet era, is that even having watched all parts of The Godfather several times, and having had the opportunity to sit at the desk and take the gold phone, as every good fan would like to have done ... Most people will think that I have just Googled it :LOL:

Nope, I trust you! :)

T
Yes, if she speaks Japanese , no problem. Judt be prepared for an excruciatingly long explanation of all the rules , show an ID and fill forms with your personal data . Thats the price you pay for the life you choose!

Thanks @Joe.
Good tot
Thanks @Joe2017

I trust you too
I had to Google it though !

If getting traction with other Japanese speaking couples could be a problem, what would you recommend ( in addition to me learning some phrases) ?

Also a few questions in case the experts know...
- does the place typically have English speaking couples too?
- you mentioned swap.. we were thinking of a foursome ( or a mmw/mww). Are those not on the cards at olive21? ( Or is that exactly what I need to learn to communicate in Japanese? )
- are there places / forums we can find online to meet couples and prearrange a meeting? ( At olive21 or anywhere else )

Lol. I screwed that reply up didn't I?
I'll blame it on the bouncy car ride I was in while typing.

Any insights though?

Only time I went there there were other english-speaking people (but not many), there was a 4P going on so its not just swapping, and yes you can ask here on TAG for same-minded couples to go there with you if they are interested, in fact thats how me met the other couple we went to with. I left a review somewhere ... overall didn’t like the place coz too crowded that night and lacks a proper bar , but YMMV

Only time I went there there were other english-speaking people (but not many), there was a 4P going on so its not just swapping, and yes you can ask here on TAG for same-minded couples to go there with you if they are interested, in fact thats how me met the other couple we went to with. I left a review somewhere ... overall didn’t like the place coz too crowded that night and lacks a proper bar , but YMMV

Thanks.
What places would you recommend besides Olive21 then, given our goals.

Just worried about a HB having too many single pushy men...

Thanks.
What places would you recommend besides Olive21 then, given our goals.

Just worried about a HB having too many single pushy men...
D

Well at Bliss Out they aren’t really pushy (or maybe its because Im close to my partner and not necessarily the most friendly guy in town). , its just a bummer to see so many of them sometimes sitting at the bar, waiting for the off chance to get laid.
In any case they can’t enter the playroom if not invited. They can watch from the little holes in the playroom’s walls though. Which personally I find hot in a « you guys may have a bigger dick but now its in your hands and mine is in this great babe’s mouth » kinda way. Part of « Frenchy’s Revenge on Life » Plan, if you will :)

From reading the reviews and my experience at Olive. You will probably encounter a couple (mainly the guy) at Olive being more pushy than the guys at the happening bar.
If you do go to Olive, she needs to be confident at the entrance. The employee may reject you guys because he might feel she won’t do a good job at translating the rules to you and being inside.

Also a few questions in case the experts know...
- does the place typically have English speaking couples too?
- you mentioned swap.. we were thinking of a foursome ( or a mmw/mww). Are those not on the cards at olive21? ( Or is that exactly what I need to learn to communicate in Japanese? )
- are there places / forums we can find online to meet couples and prearrange a meeting? ( At olive21 or anywhere else )
Basically, nothing new, as surely you look as a friendly and safe couple, everything starts by eye contact, a smile and a slight bow with the head. Then an invitation to join the drink. Don’t be pushy. Let the other couple time to talk between them about, and the man will approach if you fit them. Your Japanese speaking female partner can guide you.
Regarding your Q&A:
- Expect just few or none English speaking couples because of the admission rules.
- Foursomes are most common, swapping or playing all together.
- Threesomes occasionally, specially at the beginning as a warm-up. If you are thinking on that, better to go to a Happening Bar like Bliss Out.
- Asia Swingers but expect low activity there. They are Singapore based.
- There are many posts about that in TAG, do a little research and you can become an expert as well.
Good luck and have fun!

D

« you guys may have a bigger dick but now its in your hands and mine is in this great babe’s mouth » kinda way. Part of « Frenchy’s Revenge on Life » Plan, if you will :)

That's such an awesome view. Lol. Love it

Basically, nothing new, as surely you look as a friendly and safe couple, everything starts by eye contact, a smile and a slight bow with the head. Then an invitation to join the drink. Don’t be pushy. Let the other couple time to talk between them about, and the man will approach if you fit them. Your Japanese speaking female partner can guide you.
Regarding your Q&A:
- Expect just few or none English speaking couples because of the admission rules.
- Foursomes are most common, swapping or playing all together.
- Threesomes occasionally, specially at the beginning as a warm-up. If you are thinking on that, better to go to a Happening Bar like Bliss Out.
- Asia Swingers but expect low activity there. They are Singapore based.
- There are many posts about that in TAG, do a little research and you can become an expert as well.
Good luck and have fun!

Thanks.
Looks like I should reconsider the happening bars. !
To be honest, I am a bit selfish in my thoughts...that a HB will surely satisfy her fantasy of a mmw, but could leave mine (mww) and mmww hanging

I'll check out the Singaporean place you mentioned.
Also you are right... I have been reading the entire forum and finding newer, younger crowd based HBs that could work.

By the way, a little about us : she, 24, viet-japanese. Me, 34, idnian American

If anyone couple here is free and looking to hang on 20th, please ping me

Bumping the thread up since 20th is around the corner :D

I wonder if it's possible to pull together multiple couples from here to an HB on 20th.
I've seen other threads that show it's possible