Guest viewing is limited

Couple Kisas Currently Open

chapjay

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I've read quite a few threads about couple kissas on here and a lot of the information seems to go out of date quite quickly.

Myself and my wife are looking for somewhere like Olive-21 where we can go to meet similar minded couples. We are both in our 20s, I'm European, she's Japanese, my Japanese is good, conversational level. We've recently married and are in great physical shape (she's stunning, not just saying that because she' my wife lol). We're not interested in HBs because of the amount of scams/singles in there we're just looking for a place we can go and have some fun.

If anyone can share their wealth of knowledge about places that are in operation now we'd really appreciate it as we don't really know where to start.

Thanks.

Reactions: T-man and Jimmydr
Tagging @Ayaka - She can answer this or someone else that may come along to reply.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Olive21 re-opens this Friday. I'm sure it will be rocking after the long layoff.

Hi Chapjay, I am from Toronto, and me and my partner will be traveling to Tokyo between Dec 25-29, and Jan 7-11. We are Chinese but speak fluent in English and don't know Japanese. We are both in our 30s. I will say we are not stunning but in normal shape. We never swing before but we have been some swinger and clothing optional resort in Caribbean. We enjoy the group of people and atmosphere, we are pretty open minded and enjoy watching and doing in front of other people. After reading a lot of the threads here, we would like to take a visit to a CK while we are in Tokyo instead of a HB. Just wondering if you are interested to take a visit together? As I know we won't be able to get in if we can't speak Japanese.

In my honest opinion, Olive 21 is the best place to go if you can comunicate in Japanese. I also prefer couple kissa to happening bar personally.
I have been to a few happening bars in Tokyo but didn't have any good experiences, especially when I went there as a single female.

What I like about Olive 21 is that they have basically two open space areas where you can freely enjoy your play with other people instead of a lot of private rooms with not so big open rooms.
I mean, if they don't have a big open space, how do you swap with other couples? Not everybody is that flexible.

Here is some other possible couple kissa in Tokyo/Yokohama areas but I have not been to any of these listed. I am sorry.

Tokyo, Ueno キャッツ愛 http://catsai.lomo.jp/T1.htm
Tokyo, Gotanda Couple Room Ryu's Cafe http://www.ryus-cafe.com/introduction.html

Yokohama ウキウキウォッチング  http://www.ukiuki.tv/index_pc.html
Yokohama Couple's Cafe Aja http://a-ja.jp/pc/a-ja/index.html (the website says they are foreigner friendly as long as one of you are fluent in Japanese)

Business wise, Happening Bar is better since they take single men and charge them a much higher rate. This is why you may see less of Couple Kissa vs. Happening Bar type.

Reactions: Solong
Hi Chapjay, I am from Toronto, and me and my partner will be traveling to Tokyo between Dec 25-29, and Jan 7-11. We are Chinese but speak fluent in English and don't know Japanese. We are both in our 30s. I will say we are not stunning but in normal shape. We never swing before but we have been some swinger and clothing optional resort in Caribbean. We enjoy the group of people and atmosphere, we are pretty open minded and enjoy watching and doing in front of other people. After reading a lot of the threads here, we would like to take a visit to a CK while we are in Tokyo instead of a HB. Just wondering if you are interested to take a visit together? As I know we won't be able to get in if we can't speak Japanese.
Hi there, I am French and my wife is Chinese-American. We will be in Tokyo in Feb to have fun. We are keen to try couples clubs for the first time (watching or doing it in front of others, or maybe even cross participating if we feel very comfortable)... let me know if you would like to be in touch and chat more