Guest viewing is limited

Couple Kissa/ Hb

ThaiFRCpl

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I know there is already a few post on the question but my gf (Thai) and myself (Caucasian) are looking for a place to swing/have fun. I lived in Japan for few years so I do speak a bit of Japanese and she has the basics. We are around Shinjuku, any recommendation? It would be for Sunday (afternoon/evening/night, whatever) or some other nights in the week.

Thanks in advance!

Like I said I did search before posting, thank you for your aggressiveness. Besides the usual Bliss-Out, I didn't see proper advice on Couple Kissa for people able to have a conversation in Japan (not on politics but basic one). Sorry if I thought this was a place to help each other.

Do any new members understand the concept of the search function?

@Serenity Now - I guess there could be a lot of them, maybe even the large majority, but having found the info they seek with the search function, they don't make posts like the OP, so we don't even know they are/were here. Maybe.

@ThaiFRCpl - Bliss Out or (WakuWaku Bar) 9259 are your best choices for HBs, but that info is already in the relevant threads. If anyone knows of a better option, they appear to be keeping it to themselves. Olive 21 is said to be the best/obvious/usual CK of choice. But beyond what you have already found via the search function, it is unclear to me how you want someone to help you further. A more specific question than "any recommendations?" would probably get a more positive/useful response.

-Ww

Like I said I did search before posting, thank you for your aggressiveness. Besides the usual Bliss-Out, I didn't see proper advice on Couple Kissa for people able to have a conversation in Japan (not on politics but basic one). Sorry if I thought this was a place to help each other.
Apologies if I came off as aggressive. Not my nature. I have been on this forum for quite a few years and in quite a few cases broad questions are asked with seemingly little research being done. I will be careful not to jump to conclusions.

Reactions: John Chavers
Sorry about that as well. I have been to some HB before around shinjuku but that was years ago. I heard about Bliss Out. Basically we are looking for a place not filled with males or "fake members" over charging for fun that doesn't exist. It will be my gf first experience therefore somewhere with a good mix of people (females/males/couples). Don't really care about asian/caucasian not about age (very hard to predict based on my previous experiences). She is fine with more guys than ladies, just doesn't want to be the only lady playing. We won't be drinking alcohol or only a little so that's not what we are looking for as well. If people wanna join us (even single knowing the area) they are welcome.

@ThaiFRCpl - In my limited experience, the things you list as wanting or wanting to avoid are unpredictable. It is not as though one HB has them and another doesn't...just luck of the draw when you show up. Perhaps the only useful thought I can add is that the crowd tends to be smaller on Sundays and during afternoons, thus making it less likely that there will be other women there playing/participating. Also, probably not a big issue, but Bliss Out has a discounted admission fee that does not include all-you-can-drink alcohol. I think you can still purchase alcohol by the drink if you take the discount, maybe a good system for you and your date.

-Ww

Reactions: just4fun