Couple Kissas and "Bodily Fluids"

User#12791

TAG Member
Reaction score
Planning to head to Olive 21 for the first time next week with the misses. She's a bit of a squirter, so we're wondering if that's okay. Do we just somehow clean up when we're done?

I had never heard of this place. I did a quick look at their Q&A (FAQ) but didn't find anything about cleanup.
FYI: Seems you need to "join" — the cost is 5,000 yen to register, then you have to pay 7,000 yen as an entrance fee. Foreigners are OK but you need to be able to "communicate" in Japanese.

The mats in the playroom are kind of plastick-y and don't absorb sweat/fluids. If you happen to make a mess, you can wipe it up with your own towel (provided by the club upon entry) or let the staff know.

I had never heard of this place. I did a quick look at their Q&A (FAQ) but didn't find anything about cleanup.
FYI: Seems you need to "join" — the cost is 5,000 yen to register, then you have to pay 7,000 yen as an entrance fee. Foreigners are OK but you need to be able to "communicate" in Japanese.

Yeah, I checked the site out. I'm fluent, and my lady is Japanese, so no probs there.

The mats in the playroom are kind of plastick-y and don't absorb sweat/fluids. If you happen to make a mess, you can wipe it up with your own towel (provided by the club upon entry) or let the staff know.

Awesome. Good to know. Thanks!

In HBs the staff clean the rooms/mats rather thoroughly whenever customers vacate one of the play rooms. I'd think it would be the same at a CK.

-Ww