Guest viewing is limited

Couple now in Tokyo

marlboro69

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there. We are foreigner and both doesn’t speak japanese. Would really want to visit a couple kissa (preferably olive21)however, i saw on the forum that its difficult to get in without japanese. Any recommendations?
Bliss out will be our 2nd choice as i saw that its a sausage feast there.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Swedeswede1977
We are also interested in olive21, however the Japanese language barrier is something I have been trying to figure out.

One of us (M/F couple) are conversational in Japanese, but there is a big gap between polite conversation between friends and discussing the complexities of wants/desires/consent etc. and it is unknown how fluent the door staff will expect us to be.

We are also interested in olive21, however the Japanese language barrier is something I have been trying to figure out.

One of us (M/F couple) are conversational in Japanese, but there is a big gap between polite conversation between friends and discussing the complexities of wants/desires/consent etc. and it is unknown how fluent the door staff will expect us to be.
It's a couples swapping club. If it is the man who does not speak Japanese, the chances that they will not be accepted are 99.999%. Since it is men who arrange the exchange.

It's a couples swapping club. If it is the man who does not speak Japanese, the chances that they will not be accepted are 99.999%. Since it is men who arrange the exchange.

It is the man who can speak some Japanese. But again, there is a big gap in fluency between polite conversation between friends and discussing the complexities of wants/desires/consent etc. and it is unknown how fluent the door staff will expect him to be.

I have limited experience, but the lady I went with to the couple's cafe was the fluent speaker. We had no issue swapping, but we did stay in the group area. Maybe different if it was separate rooms.

Hi there. We are foreigner and both doesn’t speak japanese. Would really want to visit a couple kissa (preferably olive21)however, i saw on the forum that its difficult to get in without japanese. Any recommendations?
Bliss out will be our 2nd choice as i saw that its a sausage feast there.
Thanks in advancePM
Please PM

I have limited experience, but the lady I went with to the couple's cafe was the fluent speaker. We had no issue swapping, but we did stay in the group area. Maybe different if it was separate rooms.
@YokoMonger Did you try the kissa in Yokohama or in Shinjuku?

Only in Yokohama and that was long ago. Only ran into Japanese couples at the happening bars in recent years.
Many thanks!
I think the place you visited still remains there. The venue has a long history.

Reactions: Alice
I have a membership in Olive21. I am a male that speaks barely any Japanese aside from very very basics. I have gone about three times now, with two different partners that both are fluent. One is Japanese and the other is Burmese.

If you really want to go, I recommend bringing that fluent friend and try your luck. Of course always be in couples, as that's their rule. Worst they can say is no.

Reactions: Alice