Couples Massage

Qong02

TAG Member
Reaction score
so thought you guys could help me as Google sensei isn't being very helpful especially since I can't really read or speak the language.

I'm looking to do a Couples Massage, where the 2 of us are in the same room and get a massage. I've done one once before we started with a soak in the tub and then moved to the massage tables and got massages. It was all legit and it was in roppongi. The lady I was with found it and on a special deal too, so it was actually pretty cheap for a decent massage I recall only paying a little over 10k.

But now I'm trying to find something similar maybe in Kawasaki or Yokohama but I can't seem to find anything on google or hot pepper etc. anyone have any experiences and could point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Kawasaki and Yokohama - No idea.

There are various Thai type massage places that do couples massage around Toyo, there must be some around that area as well.
I've been to one a few years ago with a GF, but again, that one was near Ueno in Tokyo.

Here's what I found with a basic search: 横浜 カップルマッサージ

http://beauty.hotpepper.jp/kr/slnH000249094/?cstt=2
(神奈川県横浜市西区北幸2-13-1)

http://beauty.hotpepper.jp/kr/slnH000273318/?cstt=8
(神奈川県横浜市中区山下町144 チャイナスクエアビル5F)

You can use that search term to look at other options that come up.

Thanks TAG MGR, I tried that but when look at the menu it doesn't state anything that's a couples massage so that's where I get confused, I also see sometimes something that says pair so I'm not sure if that is a couples massage too.

Here's an example:

massage_2_people.JPG

This one is for a 70 minute course with 2 persons option. (highlighted) This is from one of the links I posted above.

Here's an example:

View attachment 1238
This one is for a 70 minute course with 2 persons option. (highlighted) This is from one of the links I posted above.

Awesome, thanks for the help again. At the beginning it said pair in katakana too and that's been throwing me off as well.

I'll keep searching through.

I'm also still looking for the one I did the price was pretty cheap and to be able to bathe together and the. Get massages in a private room was nice haha.