Craigslist listing a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4fun

Skeptical? Who me?
Reaction score
Did anyone see/reply to the craigslist posting in women seeking men of a youngish looking girl with 2 photos looking for a native English teacher? It got flagged it seems but just wondering if anyone got in on it or was it just spam.

Reactions: Wwanderer
CL listings are very hit and miss....... sometimes seems like something interesting, and then they vanish.......

True, just wondering if anyone followed up and got lucky on this one. I've seem something familiar before and I never follow up......

To teach English? :D
Her wording to her message plus being on craigslist made it seem possible that more could be involved. I guess you didn't see it or you wrote it; one or the other

When I finally get off this fucking corporate rat wheel, I think I am going to open an Eikaiwa School. Get a little 2DK in Kichijoji or someplace like that. No tables or chairs, just a big sofa in the main room and a bed in the other room with the door always slightly ajar. I will be the only teacher. The good part is I am only going to accept students who are milfs between about 35 and 45. (I'll be around 60 by that time.) Any other prospective students will be told sorry! I'm too busy! Every lesson will start normally enough, but about 20mins in I will start to ask them to say subtly erotic things like, "I am so HOT. Are you HOT too?" "Or I am so WET because your lesson is so HARD." This should lead to lots of easy sex pretty quickly. Everybody has to have something to look forward to in retirement, right?

Before you manage to get even close to retirement age the political, sexual and gender correctness had wiped out any and all words you could use to refer or hint to anything like that.

The archaic English has been outlawed and anyone using words like hot or wet will be prosecuted and castrated.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Anyways, back to the thread. It's been up here a few days and no response so it seems no one has or is willing to admit. You can kill it Chris by the weekend?

Before you manage to get even close to retirement age the political, sexual and gender correctness had wiped out any and all words you could use to refer or hint to anything like that.

The archaic English has been outlawed and anyone using words like hot or wet will be prosecuted and castrated.
Yea just like Fahrenheit 451 but it won’t be books that are outlawed, it will be sex and all reference to it. Just shoot me in the head right now please.

Reactions: MikeH
CL posts get flagged easily anyway. I only wish they had a choice to investigate real or spam, before it gets flagged.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
When I finally get off this fucking corporate rat wheel, I think I am going to open an Eikaiwa School. Get a little 2DK in Kichijoji or someplace like that. No tables or chairs, just a big sofa in the main room and a bed in the other room with the door always slightly ajar. I will be the only teacher. The good part is I am only going to accept students who are milfs between about 35 and 45. (I'll be around 60 by that time.) Any other prospective students will be told sorry! I'm too busy! Every lesson will start normally enough, but about 20mins in I will start to ask them to say subtly erotic things like, "I am so HOT. Are you HOT too?" "Or I am so WET because your lesson is so HARD." This should lead to lots of easy sex pretty quickly. Everybody has to have something to look forward to in retirement, right?

I realize you are mostly joking. Just imagine if you flirt hot and heavy with one student one day and she ends up reporting you for sexual harrasent...it would be easy for the police to come knocking on your school door...seems too risky lol.

Reactions: MikeH
Do I sense another @TokyoJoeblow story coming along???
Yea may be he is speaking from experience? I would never force or coerce even. Just gently but relentlessly pursue my evil agenda always giving my victim the chance to say NO and walk out. The Buta is a kind and gentle pig. But a little bit bad sometimes.

Reactions: ur19877
sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.