Craziest blowjob that allows filming?

There are tons of shops in Ikebukuro. Not sure what exactly you are looking for.
I suggest that you listen to our Emperor, @Cinnabums, as he is the most knowledgeable of these places.

I would suggest Tim.
1696389156002.png

You rang?

There are tons of shops in Ikebukuro. Not sure what exactly you are looking for.
I suggest that you listen to our Emperor, @Cinnabums, as he is the most knowledgeable of these places.
@Cinnabums any suggestions for gals that would allow for filming of a BJ with a facial? Was hoping to take a souvenir back home and preferably not with one from a hood rat.

@Cinnabums any suggestions for gals that would allow for filming of a BJ with a facial? Was hoping to take a souvenir back home and preferably not with one from a hood rat.
I believe there has been a misunderstanding regarding my playstyle. I don't do facials!

Sumomo and Mikan at Robodeli give probably the best head I've ever felt and IMO look fantastic doing so and there's an (extremely expensive) filming option and a facial option available through the shop, though note with Mikan she only allows facials in her last time slot and maybe not with first time customers - I haven't talked to her about it in over a year since it's not really my thing so my information is a little old. Both are real sweethearts too. Do note though that you're looking at probably at least 80k yen for a 2 hour session with filming, facial and deep throat (there's no limit on the filming though asides from device count, you can film the second you hand over the cash to the second they leave if you're so obliged as far as I know).