Contact Method:

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes for ¥21,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese and some English

Details of the Encounter:
This morning work took me to Akihabara and since Yoshiwara was a 7 minute train ride away I decided to try a soapland for the first time. For one I am terrible with GPS and my middle aged brain doesn't seem to understand what the hell Google Maps is telling me. After wandering around Yoshiwara for about 20 minutes the tout at Land Mark gave me a hand finding my final destination, Cream Lemon. I know this place can be hit or miss but I was in the mood for a girl with some meat on her legs. Met the tout outside Cream Lemon and asked if Gaijin were OK. He warmly invited me in. This place really is top notch when it comes to service and being patient with someone who screws up his Japanese in the most comedic ways. Was given only one option, Haruna:

And I selected the 70 minute session for ¥21,000. Waited in the comfortable waiting room by myself for 10 minutes. The tencho made some small talk with me to check my Japanese and I guess I passed . When Haruna was ready she came down and nope she didn't look anything like her pics. She is heavy set but in a cute way aknxs she has a nice pair of juicy thighs . She took me by the hand and walked up to our room where the bath was running. Here is where the service kind of turned me off. After she helped me undress and had a bit of small talk, she asked me if mat play was OK to which I agreed. Once I said that she became totally mechanical....the shower and rinse was so so with no real teasing . I asked if touching was OK, she said only her boobs were allowed, not her face or any other part of her face. Kissing was not done because she wanted to avoid it. I took the bath alone as well as she prepared the mat . I was turned off by her coldness since my dick was still flatter than the cola at McDonald's in Shinjuku... that's another story...Mat play was actually pretty good as she got me all slippery and semi hard. She kissed my back and ass pretty good too, problem is that Nuru Nuru bath made me a bit too excited that I popped face down. Fuck....
She finished cleaning me up and that folks was that. She asked what I wanted to drink we washed up and once our drinks came we talked for the rest of the time. We actually had a good conversation even though I had to use Google translate most of the time.
I guess the early morning shift and the fact that she had to deal with a gaijin with limited Japanese probably made her want to rush things. Plus oh-san premature enjaculation didn't help things out since I wasn't really into things.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Though things didn't turn out the way I hoped I enjoyed the great service by the staff at Cream Lemon. Next time I hope get another provider

So Cream Lemon is ok with foreigners but you still need some Japanese?

This place really is top notch when it comes to service and being patient with someone who screws up his Japanese in the most comedic ways.

Good to hear you were treated the right way.

She finished cleaning me up and that folks was that.

So one pop and that's it? No second try? That would be terrible to have to spend the rest of time doing small talks. Now I don't know what I feel lol.

Good to hear you were treated the right way.

So one pop and that's it? No second try? That would be terrible to have to spend the rest of time doing small talks. Now I don't know what I feel lol.
She wasn't into things that time and I was a bit turned off by her so even if we tried a doubt I would have gotten in the mood. At my age just talking is sometimes OK, but would have been nice to get some more action .

Reactions: AnotherTag