Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour/ only ¥17,000 No Gaijin Tax

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
They made sure I could speak Japanese and asked what country I'm from

Details of the Encounter:
So, I've been wanting to try out some budget Soaplands in Yoshiwara for a while now, but have been having too much fun at mid range and luxury shops recently. I was also afraid that I might get a lot of photoshopping and lies on the girls photo cards as well as bad service at a budget shop. Maybe I got lucky, maybe the bad weather played in my favor, but Cream Lemon was great!

The tout brought me to the waiting room and showed me 3 cards. Ren's pic and stats were exactly what I look for so I chose Ren. http://www.c-lemon.com/s/profile.php?id=290
When I met her, I was blown away she was beautiful. She looks just like her pictures, her teeth are not very straight, but everything else was perfect.

Everything was standard, she washed me up and we went into the bath for a few minutes with some dfk.Then to the bed where we did bbbj, daty and she capped me for a ride. She was awesome, her face and eyes were gorgeous and during the play our eyes were locked in to each other's. It was a very intimate time with Ren, which you don't often find at a soapy. She was young, 22 , and lacked experience but she was exactly what I look for at a Soapland for a fraction of the price of other shops.

Also, I thought inside the building would be old and rundown because it's a budget shop, not so at all. The room was spacious, clean and new looking. Ren said they recently renovated the rooms. The staff was also excellent, and gave me a ride to my station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have given up on the longer courses and trying to pop twice. I am content with being OnePop and actually prefer the 60,70 minute courses I found. Also, I can save more money this way and still have a satisfying experience. At ¥17,000 for 1 hour I am definitely going back to Cream Lemon, maybe I can go once a week!

That's great, I've been wanting to try them for a long time but opportunity never arose and I wasn't 100% sure they took gaijin.
I had a feeling they would be great since they are part of the same group I love so much. Seems the only thing different is they require Japanese, which isn't a problem for me.
I am usually 1 pop as well and I need to save money next trip so I will most likely visit CL.

Sounds like a great place to try out. I will be in Tokyo for a bit around the beginning of January and I will be sure to have this place on my list of shops to check out.

Reactions: One Pop
A few things I forgot to add. Ren's hair was cut short at shoulder length. It was really cute, but not long like in her profile picture. Also this is a cosplay shop. It seems like they have a costume of the day or of the week that the girls wear. When I went, the theme was Cabin Attendant, so Ren met me at the stairs wearing a Cabin Attendant costume. I hope my next flight has ladies that look like her!

Do you know if you can choose the cosplay option? I see they have a page on their site.

Do you know if you can choose the cosplay option? I see they have a page on their site.
There aren't really any details on the site, but they have a sort by ranking button on the cosplay page which would seem to indicate you can select your own, but you will probably need to book in advance.

Reactions: Palum