Creative sex locations near Tokyo

HelloMyTwenties

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ve always been interested in having sex in places besides house/hotels. Back home it was pretty easy, but not so much in Tokyo. Any good ideas or spots?

Places that worked back home:
  • Department store changing rooms/bathrooms
  • Woods
  • Secluded beaches
  • Lakes

Some places I’ve heard of in Japan:
  • Manga kissa (seems pretty common)
  • Karaoke (though all the chains seem to have cameras now)
  • Alleyways past 1am apparently

Any other relatively low risk places?

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
In Shinjuku station(新南口) there’s a bus station. On weekends, take the elevator up to any floor past the 4th and there are some empty restrooms on each floor. I prefer the handicapped bathrooms because they’re larger and a bit cleaner and you can move a little more. Sometimes they’ll have events or something on the upper floors but you and your girl can definitely sneak by the staff and into the restrooms without anyone noticing easily. I’m in one now, actually. I’d post a pic don’t know if that’s allowed on this site or not.

I’ve always been interested in having sex in places besides house/hotels. Back home it was pretty easy, but not so much in Tokyo. Any good ideas or spots?

Places that worked back home:
  • Department store changing rooms/bathrooms
  • Woods
  • Secluded beaches
  • Lakes

Some places I’ve heard of in Japan:
  • Manga kissa (seems pretty common)
  • Karaoke (though all the chains seem to have cameras now)
  • Alleyways past 1am apparently

Any other relatively low risk places?

Twenty years ago I used to hump my girlfriend in the Umeda shotengai Purikura booths. Do those even still exist? Was always entertaining as all the horny HS kids hanging around the booth could tell exactly what was going on inside and at the time I was only a few years old than them, too. Popular hiking trails are also quite interesting, so long as you don't stray too far off the path so all the 50-something ladies with their stupid ass hiking sticks and dumb hats can catch a glimpse. Otherwise, after around 2am you can basically fuck anywhere and it doesn't seem like anyone cares...at least not in Osaka, which really isn't a standard by which you should measure decency in Japan.

完全個室 net cafes are a classic.

Also karaoke, although as you mentioned it's risky due to cameras (not all places have them though)

Reactions: Alice
Always wondered about the Karaoke as my -now- long time sex friend literally tried to ride me raw in one of the major Karaoke parlor in town, right under the camera.

I've tried once a baby changing station after 10.30pm with the same person, riding on top of me, using the chair there. Reasonably speaking they shouldn't be anyone there after 9 or 10pm...

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
There is definitely a possibility that people are still out with their children at that time, especially now the Jet lagged and traveling tourists are back and everything.
We were reasonably fine I thought on that day. It was in one of these malls that welcome Okasans during the day and drunk parties of salarymen and office ladies at night, around these floors that have mostly Isakayas and restaurants. I don't recall the exact time but it might have been past 11pm. They were three booths side by side.

An absolute no-no for me though are the disabled people's toilets. It's always been one of my golden rule.

Reactions: Alice