Crowded Train Action

Tuffstuff95

TAG Member
Reaction score
It seems like every time I am on a crowded train I never get sandwiched between any babes. I end up surrounded by dudes or old ladies.

Do any mongers have any crowded train stories that have a happy ending? I am not talking about being a groper. I mean has any lady pressed up against you intentionally.

It seems like every time I am on a crowded train I never get sandwiched between any babes. I end up surrounded by dudes or old ladies.

Do any mongers have any crowded train stories that have a happy ending? I am not talking about being a groper. I mean has any lady pressed up against you intentionally.
Ugh! :shifty:

nah, that was a joke, I call that a bluff, lol, so not TJB's style

@deckard @TokyoJoeblow

Was just playing along with you :)

On a more interesting note, TJB logged in on Saturday after being inactive for more than a month.
Looks like he still visits his old haunt after all.

@TokyoJoeblow
If you are reading this, your life is too interesting not to be shared!

I am not talking about being a groper. I mean has any lady pressed up against you intentionally.

So you mean being groped then ?

First time I was in Japan, couple of lustrums ago , I had a non-so-happy train episode : I made a guy descend at the next stop because he was groping a girl. He spent 15 minutes yelling at me, my Japanese was null at the moment so I could not explain to anyone what was happening, that and the cockroach event were probably the two most uncomfortable moments of my life.

Some games are fun to play, just be sure everyone involved is willing to play.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I once saved a small sweet girl from being squashed by supporting drunk salarymen like a little gaijin Atlas.