Guest viewing is limited

Crystal - Shibuya - Ren - Really liked her!

StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Crystal - Shibuya - Ren - Really liked her!

Service Name:
Crystal Shibuya

Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sc-crystal/girlid-40721888/?of=y2

Website/Contact Info:
https://sd-crystal.com/sp/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
11,000 40 minutes (with coupon / morning time)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my 3rd report on Crystal in Shibuya. 2 of the 3 times I was there I would call duds and would not repeat.

the place in short

Crystal offers just about everything (except FS) including in the prices with a few options like cosplay, onani etc (that you generally don't need anyway). The staff is nice enough, and I usually chat with them a bit (Japanese only). The rooms are pretty small with just bed, shower and small shelves to keep your bag or whatever on. But it's pretty clean and a decent atmosphere.

Price explanation:

Crystal has a 2,000 yen off coupon everyday on their website - but also a 2,000 yen gaijin fee. So, if you show the discount then you pay the fee you see on the website. The coupon cancels the gaijin fee for us basically. They have no fee to choose a girl the first time, but if you go back for seconds it'll cost 2,00 yen.

the girl - Ren

Ren was my first encounter at this place Crystal (I wrote my reviews out of order). I go in the morning hours and the wait time is anywhere for 20 minutes to an hour tops. So, Ren was on my list of providers after reading their blog carefully. So, I waited about 30 minutes for her and the techno lead me to meet her. She held my hand the whole time and had a good attitude from the get go. When I first saw her she had her hair down and looked - okay - but when we got to the room she put it up with those chopsticks you may have seen them do and she looked good. She was my preferred body type and height. Not a very big rack, I guess a full B, but I'm not picky there as long as they fill my hands.

We got in the shower, kissed (I don't always kiss girls but in her case she was fine), and she gave me a HJ which is my usual finish. I fingered her, and we talked and she was upbeat and then gave me a massage until the end of the time. She was shaved down there and had a very clean body. Her blog says 26 and I guess she looked about that but I would have believed a bit younger if it said 24-25.

That's about it. Nothing bad to say about her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If there were less options available for us, I would go for a second time, but there are way to many places I need to check out and can only go twice a month. But Ren is a good memory and I would say her blog pics are pretty accurate. So I put "may repeat" because theoretically with more time, money etc I might.

Since I had a good experience with her I gave Crystal 2 more tries - which were not good. (Reviews written for Riona and Oto might be active). So, I still may give it a last shot since the price is good. But, if that fails it'll be out for good.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023