StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Crystal - Shibuya - Riona - Deceptive blog but not all bad in the end

Service Name:
Crystal

Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sc-crystal/girlid-26641579/?of=y2

Website/Contact Info:
https://sd-crystal.com/sp/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 11,000 (minus 2k with internet coupon) (plus 2k gaijin fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my third time at this place Crystal in Shibuya. I've written one report on it in this thread, this is my second.

Crystal offers just about everything (except FS) included in the price with a few pay for options like cosplay, onani etc (that you generally don't need anyway). The staff is nice enough, and I usually chat with them a bit (Japanese only). The rooms are pretty small with just bed, shower and small shelves to keep your bag or whatever on. But it's pretty clean and a decent atmosphere.

Now, I actually read the blogs of a the girls who would be there on the day I planned to go as I always do. My first choice was not working even though she was scheduled that day, and based on the blog, Riona was one of my choices. In her photos, she looks like she has almost no body-fat (as you can see my attached photo and others she has posted). In my experience the blog photos they take themselves on their phones are usually pretty accurate - of course the photoshop fancy ones aren't. She must be using old photos because that is her... it's just that she has a considerable sized gut. Which for me isn't acceptable.

However, she is not bad looking, probably her age on the blog (27) and had a very nice rack (blog accurate there). Can't say I was happy, but she had some good features.

Secondly, her attitude was very "rushy." She talked really fast and was leading the interaction as if she just wanted to go through the motions. However, I never get irritated at attitude until the whole interaction has played out. We got in the shower and I told her I finish with a handjob in the shower (if I'm attracted to the girl I'll finger, titty-fuck and whatever else but in her case HJ was enough).

So, she did the HJ in the shower. And I must say. Her technique was very good. We moved out of the shower and at this point I usually give the girl a full massage and finger. But she just said before I got a chance to explain, I'll give you another HJ with oil. Usually in 40 minutes I'm good after one shot, but, I said okay. Why not try? And, she popped the second one. Again, she was really good. So, I gotta say, I was mostly unhappy with her misleading blog and shape she was in - but she did a good job and I can't complain about 2 shots that much.

I did give her a little massage at the end for 5-6 minutes and her attitude lightened up and she started asking me what I was going to do later and started to smile more.

Attachments:
chan one g.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If she was in better shape she would have been a decent experience since her technique was great. Can't say it's a bad memory and that price point makes it better. I say "Recommend, May Repeat" for the shop, but would not repeat Riona. This is my 3rd time there and one girl I was very happy with (see review on Ren), one girl I was very very unhappy with (review active - Oto), and then Riona here who was a mixed bag but ultimately negative.

I might give this shop one final chance since money is a factor for me. But - one more dud and that will be it's last.

Price explanation:

Crystal has a 2,000 yen off coupon everyday on their website - but also a 2,000 yen gaijin fee. So, if you show the discount then you pay the fee you see on the website. The coupon cancels the gaijin fee for us basically. They have no fee to choose a girl the first time, but if you go back for seconds it'll cost 2,00 yen.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirayamato
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023