yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 10,000

Type/Location:
Hotel 5*

Language Notes:
English (fluent)

Details of the Encounter:
Well this was a curious , but not unsatisfactory, experience. Yuriko is, let me say .... different. Prior to coming to Japan I had been emailing Yuriko back and forth. Communication is outstanding, including sending a nice photo set, and she sets expectations very clearly by using a very detailed menu system. First point to note is that she is not a FS lady, nor does she allow pussy worship or DFK. I was ok with this, as I was primarily interested in her BBBJ skills for a first punt in Tokyo. I also had a session booked later that week for a 3P with another provider. Yuriko's menu includes a very detailed pricing structure, featuring BBBJ for 6,000, with many different optional extras (priced very inconsistently if you ask me) and finally an exhortation to clients to give her tips because her prices are so low. My main interest was an OL fantasy, so I asked Yuriko to wear sheer patterned pantyhose and office wear. She certainly obliged, keeping me hot and bothered most of the day by sending me pics of different pantyhose options, and then a pic of her thighs when I finally selected one.
And so to the event. Again, excellent communication, and she turned up bang on time, coming to my door in a nice business suit, looking every inch the Japanese OLLF. As others have said, she speaks excellent English, and has a pleasantly inquisitive personality. She has great legs, a nice ass and incredibly firm tits. Very soon she stripped down to her bra and pantyhose and started to give me the famous Yuriko massage. Let me be honest, the massage is a complete waste of time. Absolutely lame. But never mind, I was enjoying very much stroking her nylon clad legs and soon moved on to playing with her tits. It wasn't long before we moved on to the BBBJ and, yes, it was good. The best ever ... not really, but very, very, good, definitely. Put it this way, I can rarely cum from BJ, but I did not find it difficult at all with Yuriko. She also has a nice way of making sure you are fully finished, swirling the cum around in her mouth before discreetly moving to the bathroom. All in all, nice.
Afterwards, we chatted for a bit, and then she got dressed, and started to pose in her OL suit. She then asked me to start taking pictures of her, using her phone, because she thought she looked sexy. By now, time was up, so I said goodbye and gave her 10,000, i.e. as per menu plus tip.
This is when things got slightly weird. Next day, I wrote a short thank you note, just to say I had a good time and hoped she got home ok. She replied basically to complain that I had made her work so hard, but only gave her 10,000. She also referred to the fact that she had modelled for me (actually, she had modelled for herself and used me as a photographer!). I thought this was a bit odd, to say the least, especially since we had agreed the course beforehand and I was following her detailed menu pricing (if not, then what is the point of the menu?).
Anyway, I notice that since then, Yuriko has changed her prices, and has issued an even more convoluted menu of options. She's also using a couple of the photos I took on her ad (and, yes, she does look hot and has a fabulous ass). Fair enough, she is still good value and I would recommend at her new pricing structure, although I do think it is over-complicated and leads to a lot of guesswork on the part of the client. I won't repeat because even though the BBBJ is good, I do find her a bit peculiar, and I also find these encounters a bit unsatisfying without being able to at least lick some pussy, but that's just me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In summary, if you want a 5* BBBJ from a nice mature OL, then Yuriko fits the bill.

Thank you for posting the very detailed, passionate review.

I try to service my client caringly, attentively but sometimes I learned that it goes too far, coz I guess I'm very passionate in what I do. I recently even cut down communicative massage, for those want to go straight to bj, I give options. I do see guys get their face more pumped up from pale for sometimes, though. Depends on person's taste, I understand...

I'm kind of still new to this, since late Nov, I was more of gravure lingerie/ nude model, it still go with life learning from time to time. But, personally I do my best, try to improve with better service, I provide 2 pops from an hour by my new pricing, and I'm very happy by my new pricing, as that amount was I was getting from most of 5* hotel stayers.

My aim is, I want to make gentlemen feel better.

Apology for my complainment, afterwards. I now do understand your tipping evaluation, by this review. It was just about me, that I overdo things for sometimes...
I'll be careful abt that!

Last edited:
Yeah, you know one of the things i love about Japan is no-need-to-provide-tip service. Tipping is kind of sensitive thing for me. 10% is good enough, 15% is a little too much or 5% is not worth to give? Personally i don't want to care about that, so complicated. Just provide what you sell with specific price, that's it!
I see your point too regarding this service. Sometimes, getting a simple BBBJ is not enough to satisfy. Not to mentioned that some passionate guys like me really can't cum if i couldn't be able to touch her all body and have a really awesome DFK.
That being said, if you're new to women and want to have a BJ experience from Japanese lady, you might give it a try.
Remember: 10000/1 hour is the student's price. Basically, if i were you i would have to pay 15000. Hmm, i've been thinking about another choice too.

Reactions: Not Even Dave
From a provider who is in the business for a while, I can only advice to just set a clear amount you want to earn for your time and service instead of going low and expecting tips. If you have a specific amount in mind you want to earn with tips, just set that price and you would have to complain less about guys who are not tipping you 'enough'.

From a provider who is in the business for a while, I can only advice to just set a clear amount you want to earn for your time and service instead of going low and expecting tips. If you have a specific amount in mind you want to earn with tips, just set that price and you would have to complain less about guys who are not tipping you 'enough'.

That is what I have now. I feel much better now, Thanks!

Last edited:
That is what I have now. Thanks!
Yeah, you know one of the things i love about Japan is no-need-to-provide-tip service. Tipping is kind of sensitive thing for me. 10% is good enough, 15% is a little too much or 5% is not worth to give? Personally i don't want to care about that, so complicated. Just provide what you sell with specific price, that's it!
I see your point too regarding this service. Sometimes, getting a simple BBBJ is not enough to satisfy. Not to mentioned that some passionate guys like me really can't cum if i couldn't be able to touch her all body and have a really awesome DFK.
That being said, if you're new to women and want to have a BJ experience from Japanese lady, you might give it a try.
Remember: 10000/1 hour is the student's price. Basically, if i were you i would have to pay 15000. Hmm, i've been thinking about another choice too.

Agree, tipping maybe complicated, delicate matter. Well, I used to enjoy giving low price set, and let gentlemen evaluate, but I realised, my bbbj became more of "not just a simple bj". Looks very intense release. There was a transition, of my work value.

And now, I'm happy that I fixed my price, by my experience, result I have seen by my work.

BTW, Student rate is different from what you mentioned. It has more details on my ad, thanks.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yuriko-san, your most recent ad is still kind of cluttered and difficult to understand in my opinion. You have a unique selling point in your ad, in that you are willing to put more raw sexual statements into your ad than most girls, talking plainly about intense cums, cock sucking, and erotic fantasy material such as giving head during overseas calls. I personally think those aspects work for you and should remain in your ad; but the rest of the copy is a bit rambling, unclear and the pricing is still not completely clear in my opinion. For example is the adult course 7000 or 15,000? The ad seems to say both. What prices correlate to the options below that, the costume options or straight to BJ? Are they all the same price or...? Are the videos action shots of the BJ or soft core modeling? Are the photos and videos full nude or topless only? Etc. some of that information would be better relegated to a website which I think you should consider. Your TAG ad should focus on your unique selling advantage (what do you offer that makes you different) and some basic prices or a link to more info.

To that end, it is probably time to delete the paragraphs about why you changed your prices now that everyone who knew your old prices is informed. It's unnecessary clutter and comes across as bragging a bit, which is counter to the sweet-but-slutty image you are trying to convey.

If you are willing to email with me outside this forum, I would be interested in helping you create a new streamlined but still uniquely erotic ad to use and i am not asking anything in return. I do kind of this sort of thing in my day job and it would be fun to help you build your brand and persona. I think the ads thus far have been a primary source of the time-waster emails you've been struggling with as well as some of your less fully positive encounters. Let me know if you would like me to email you to discuss this. Otherwise I am sorry for presuming to make uninvited suggestions.

I think you're so kind trying to help me, I appreciate your kindness, but I wish you DM me, rather than pointed out at entire public....

I'll refresh, when at my next update. I'll also delete some extra services, like night secretary thing, didn't actually work. Also Japanese lesson. I'll make it more clear.

It did make my email with clients way better than the start.

7,000 yen 1 hour, is mentioned as special student rate, though. Doesn't it??

Last edited:
Yuriko-san,
My apologies for the public post; it was ungallant of me. Some ladies would not like an email that is not about a booking. I should have asked without detailing the issues, I just meant to give examples. I don't think anyone will look down on it; we know you are growing your new business.

The ad says "*7,000 yen for adult standard course, photo/ video 10,000 yen for students special rate." so maybe that is backwards? Later it says 15000 adult standard rate. But I will email you separately. Thank you for permission. Ganbarimasho, ne.
NED

Yuriko-san, your most recent ad is still kind of cluttered and difficult to understand in my opinion. You have a unique selling point in your ad, in that you are willing to put more raw sexual statements into your ad than most girls, talking plainly about intense cums, cock sucking, and erotic fantasy material such as giving head during overseas calls. I personally think those aspects work for you and should remain in your ad; but the rest of the copy is a bit rambling, unclear and the pricing is still not completely clear in my opinion. For example is the adult course 7000 or 15,000? The ad seems to say both. What prices correlate to the options below that, the costume options or straight to BJ? Are they all the same price or...? Are the videos action shots of the BJ or soft core modeling? Are the photos and videos full nude or topless only? Etc. some of that information would be better relegated to a website which I think you should consider. Your TAG ad should focus on your unique selling advantage (what do you offer that makes you different) and some basic prices or a link to more info.

To that end, it is probably time to delete the paragraphs about why you changed your prices now that everyone who knew your old prices is informed. It's unnecessary clutter and comes across as bragging a bit, which is counter to the sweet-but-slutty image you are trying to convey.

If you are willing to email with me outside this forum, I would be interested in helping you create a new streamlined but still uniquely erotic ad to use and i am not asking anything in return. I do kind of this sort of thing in my day job and it would be fun to help you build your brand and persona. I think the ads thus far have been a primary source of the time-waster emails you've been struggling with as well as some of your less fully positive encounters. Let me know if you would like me to email you to discuss this. Otherwise I am sorry for presuming to make uninvited suggestions.
Wow! You must have a very interesting day job! :D

Yuriko-san,
My apologies for the public post; it was ungallant of me. Some ladies would not like an email that is not about a booking. I should have asked without detailing the issues, I just meant to give examples. I don't think anyone will look down on it; we know you are growing your new business.

The ad says "*7,000 yen for adult standard course, photo/ video 10,000 yen for students special rate." so maybe that is backwards? Later it says 15000 adult standard rate. But I will email you separately. Thank you for permission. Ganbarimasho, ne.
NED

Thanks for noticing.
Are you still going to keep that comment? or kindly keep it partially, and delete most, only to send the message to me, please?
I think ladies would be embarrassed to be mentioned in front of entire public, than DM. I appreciate if it's a DM message and take noted for my futre peception. I'm still humiliated by the entire public showing your previous bashing comment. Hope you'd be more delicate, it's similar to scolding in front of people...(one of my Japanese boss used to do that...)

See, I am 100% Japanese. And mature. (not cutey young type)

I know who I am, and for branding, of course...

Would be great, if you know me in person and mention that, would be more appropriate, I think.

Yes, thank you. that's my PR for cosplay campeign. I'm an unique, pervert OL who likes to suck non Japanese men's cock, wearing costume, babydoll,,, Sorry, funny huh? But I do well :)

Thanks for noticing.
Are you still going to keep that comment? or kindly keep it partially, and delete most, only to send the message to me, please?
I think ladies would be embarrassed to be mentioned in front of entire public, than DM. I appreciate if it's a DM message and take noted for my futre peception. I'm still humiliated by the entire public showing your previous bashing comment. Hope you'd be more delicate, it's similar to scolding in front of people...(one of my Japanese boss used to do that...)

See, I am 100% Japanese. And mature. (not cutey young type)

I know who I am, and for branding, of course...

Would be great, if you know me in person and mention that, would be more appropriate, I think.

Yes, thank you. that's my PR for cosplay campeign. I'm an unique, pervert OL who likes to suck non Japanese men's cock, wearing costume, babydoll,,, Sorry, funny huh? But I do well :)

Hmmmmm , Yuriko, I like you, but if you post your ads publicly and recruit publicly (through this forum) I guess you should be able to take criticisms publicly too. It's not fun , granted, but otherwise there would be only "Oh it was so gooooooood" types of reviews and nobody would believe them anymore anyway. You had a lot of positive comments (including from me) , but sometimes things just don't happen that way. It's not CareBear land! Look at hotels reviews in Trip Advisor too , for instance, even for 5 stars establishments sometimes there is a disappointed client expressing grievances. Of course you are also free to answer with your rebuttals, The client is not always king ! (Even in Japan)

Thanks for noticing.
Sorry... I am still kind of new here as a posting member and didn't even know it was possible to delete posts. Done. Email sent.
Not all criticism is meant to hurt, and I intended mine to be constructive. I'm a very senior boss at my office and I don't scold in public; I'm sorry you took it as scolding. It's not how I meant it.
moshiwakegozaimasen
nakayoshishimasho ne.

nakayoshishimasho ne.

That would have been some much better with 中出ししましょうね instead of 仲良ししましょうね. Other than that I didn't think any apologies were needed.

I'm a very senior boss at my office and I don't scold in public

So you still haven't learned the local customs and manners, have you? :p

Sorry... I am still kind of new here as a posting member and didn't even know it was possible to delete posts. Done. Email sent.
Not all criticism is meant to hurt, and I intended mine to be constructive. I'm a very senior boss at my office and I don't scold in public; I'm sorry you took it as scolding. It's not how I meant it.
moshiwakegozaimasen
nakayoshishimasho ne.

Thank you for your genuin reaction.
I accept all.
I should be more broad minded, take a step as for my better future. Yes, thank you so much!!!
I'm finally convinced, how much it means to me.

勉強しておきます。感謝致します。

No one was scolding just giving helpful constructive criticism to help your ad and pricing be more understandable. However its ok to want to be messaged that..but no need to be embarrassed. NEDさんはよりこさんを手伝ってあげたいからあのコメント書いたんですよ、文句と悪口じゃなくてだたの意見だと思います、、まぁ、文化の違いかもな

That would have been some much better with 中出ししましょうね
Is that like when you tell the provider, "またやらしくお願いしますね"?
Yeah don't even try to out oyajigag me, Youngling. :borg:

No one was scolding just giving helpful constructive criticism to help your ad and pricing be more understandable. However its ok to want to be messaged that..but no need to be embarrassed. NEDさんはよりこさんを手伝ってあげたいからあのコメント書いたんですよ、文句と悪口じゃなくてだたの意見だと思います、、まぁ、文化の違いかもな

アドバイスをありがとう!そうですね。恥ずかしかったですけど、、、もう理解しましたので、大丈夫です。

That would have been some much better with 中出ししましょうね instead of 仲良ししましょうね. Other than that I didn't think any apologies were needed.

中出しは、危険ですよね。ちなみに、ゆりこの中出しは、口の中だけですよ笑

I was going to go for Yuriko .. after reading here .. I am gonna skip ... thanks for the real reviews

Not really.. I created account to search posts .. seems like you have a problem with me putting comments here

Reactions: patty diaz
Hmmmmm , Yuriko, I like you, but if you post your ads publicly and recruit publicly (through this forum) I guess you should be able to take criticisms publicly too. It's not fun , granted, but otherwise there would be only "Oh it was so gooooooood" types of reviews and nobody would believe them anymore anyway. You had a lot of positive comments (including from me) , but sometimes things just don't happen that way. It's not CareBear land! Look at hotels reviews in Trip Advisor too , for instance, even for 5 stars establishments sometimes there is a disappointed client expressing grievances. Of course you are also free to answer with your rebuttals, The client is not always king ! (Even in Japan)

Hi, Frency, apology I couldn't reply your precious comment any earlier. I just found your comment now. (It didn't show timely???wonder why...)

Thanks for your support, and gave me a great example of Trip Advisor! Haha, yes that is really true! Shoganai ne... But I wouldn't downgrade my performance, either sometimes too much go, go! I learned that I should take it easy and not to please too much. Just sense more of clientale expectectation! It worked perfectly yesterday!

OBTW, my ad is refreshed by having NED supervised! Still many info there, but I bet guys can even enjoy by reading it! It was such a great learning opportunity! (o^^o)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.