Guest viewing is limited

IND Curious time with Yuriko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that like when you tell the provider, "またやらしくお願いしますね"?
Yeah don't even try to out oyajigag me, Youngling. :borg:
Never heared of that oyagi gag! Sounds showa, too,,, Well done!!!

Yuriko-san,
My apologies for the public post; it was ungallant of me. Some ladies would not like an email that is not about a booking. I should have asked without detailing the issues, I just meant to give examples. I don't think anyone will look down on it; we know you are growing your new business.

The ad says "*7,000 yen for adult standard course, photo/ video 10,000 yen for students special rate." so maybe that is backwards? Later it says 15000 adult standard rate. But I will email you separately. Thank you for permission. Ganbarimasho, ne.
NED

Thank you for all your passion and support, NED sensei! I am so glad this happened and you were so patient enough to supervise me, provided your professional advice! I am so fortunate I had a great, great supervisor from the community I love, and the only source I get work from! I believe guys would appreciate the fun part of even "just reading it",.and hopefully some returns checking me out how much my skills had hiked up, since joined the community! hehe (Does that has to do with used to study Opera??? what happened to my mouth, reaently?? being able to provide such sucks!) I'll keep that up and seek to go even higher! Thank you once again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.