Hofmeyer

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Suzu

Date of Encounter:
End of February 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in (http://www.cutierelax.com/english-page)

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 9270yen

Type/Location:
() Incall

Language Notes:
Japanese but they've gone to a lot of effort to accomodate everyone.

Details of the Encounter:
Let it be known that the building this shop is inside is shady as fuck. It's on the 2nd floor at the end of the hall and you need to go past many places that just look like they're going to be raided by police, but if that sort of thing gets you excited just keep in mind this place, like Petti Coat is totally pure clean fun. (Even more so, since the girls at Petti Coat sometimes put on some slightly revealing cosplay for events.)

My therapist was Suzu who was probably the oldest maid in Akihabara I've ever seen. She's probably in her late thirties, early forties.

But I didn't go hear for cute girls, I needed a good massage and holy shit, probably one of the best I've ever had. I didn't even have to tell her to vary the massage, being able to tell from my body language and adjust her pressure as needed.

This is one of the oldest maid reflexology shops in town, and it shows both in the age of the interior but also in their skills.

Overall it's very clean however, and they have options such as a detoxifying foot bath.

Also they have a pet turtle, and you can feed him with some tweezers and he is adorable.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're in need of the best foot/hand/shoulder massage in Akiba, look no further than here.

@Hofmeyer - Thanks for your report! It's always good to have options, we do get requests for places like this and it's good to capture some updated material!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I passed by a girl handing out some leaflets in akiba this afternoon, might check it out in the future. New here btw. Picture for everyone's convenience.

Attachments

• 1488533343469115650752.jpg
    1488533343469115650752.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 239
Reactions: AliceInWonderland