Cutting it close with Rena

Soapland Name:
Barubola Marine Blue

Soapland Provider Name:
Rena Akiyama

Soapland Website:
https://www.barubola.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, ¥45000 (¥40000 normal fee + ¥5000 for 5-star provider)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hello all! I’ve been reading a bunch of reviews on here and thought I’d give my feedback/experience as well. This was was at about 3pm-ish for context . The review I read of this place is unfortunately with the same girl i chose (was hoping to get a different girl for this review) but I don’t regret it too much. I’m a late 20’s SE Asian American guy and with it being my first time in Japan with my buddy I thought I’d make it a memorable one. Getting to the place itself was easy enough (Google Maps has been my best friend this whole trip) and it’s definitely not hard to miss with the huge sign . I was definitely nervous as my only experience with Japanese is literally words and phrases burned into my mind from years of anime.

Anyways I took the elevator to the 5th floor as indicated and noticed how nice the place was. The attendants were super polite and accommodating. They sat me down in a waiting room for a bit and an attendant gave me a single picture card with that gold frame around it which was the 5 star service frame. I asked how long it would take for the other girls to be free (I like having options) and he checked and told me it would be 30 min for one girl and 2 hours for another so I decided on Rena because I didn’t feel like waiting too long. The wierd thing was I could’ve sworn the attendant said her name was Ari whenever he showed me the picture but I just went with it.

After waiting about 10 minutes the attendant showed me to the stairs and Rena was there in the middle with all smiles and took my hand. My first impression was that she was definitely thinner than what I’d seen in the picture (I’m hoping she’s eating well enough) After taking my hand she led me to a room with a bed , bathtub/shower area. The room was pretty well lit.
We made small talk as she meticulously took off and folded my clothes very neatly.

( Just fyi . Idk if I have delayed ejaculation or w/e but I don’t usually pop as easily as when I masturbate on my own )

She started with a light BJ and by god she has some crazy technique with her mouth . She couldn’t quite take me all the way down without gagging which is unfortunate because I didn’t think I was really that big . ( I’m average size but it still was huge confidence booster ) After that she started getting undressed and her skin is super soft. Her breasts and butt are great although as I said she is a bit on the thin side . We start going at it 69 and she put a condom on me , I only noticed it because it was definitely tighter than other ones I’ve put on before . Then she gets on top and starts going at it . We switch positions a couple times and go for awhile until she directs me to the nicely drawn bath.

Oh man that bath was nice and hot . She got in as well for a second to mess around then we rinsed off and she started lathering me up with soap . It felt amazing when she started using every inch of her body to lather me up. We rinsed off again and she started preparing for the mat play as I sat in the tub.

By far the best part was the mat play just her gliding across my body was an indescribable feeling . She would kiss and lick you as you’re face down as well and it surprisingly made my body twitch in pleasure.

After getting cleaned off she mentioned we were running low on time. I could tell she was definitely trying real hard to get me to pop so I requested we go back to the bed and she managed to get me to pop with her mouth with about 5 minutes to spare. She cleaned up the area pretty quickly and rinsed/dried us off one last time . She helped me get dressed while we made some more small talk . She gave me one last hug and kiss before she led me back to the stairs and to the attendants who saw me off to the elevator.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all she was a great woman who knows what she is doing and definitely deserves that 5 star gold frame .

Only thing is maybe if you’re looking for someone specific definitely try to book a reservation with the girl ahead of time

Would recommend this place for any foreigner looking for a good time.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 2/11/2023