Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 75k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
little english

Details of the Encounter:
2nd time to this shop.
first time ask for 60k, they want me to up 5k, so 65k.
this time, they said the girl i pick is the top ranking / popular one , wanted 75k, so i thought well maybe value for money, so ok.
inside the 4-5 person, all japanese, those high end one normally all japanese(unlike DH).

She wore scantily, can clearly see the big round shape of the bossom(just like jessica skimpy clothing but jessical much bigger).
she resemble more on this page http://www.c-baron.com/pc/profile.php?id=sakuragi rather than the companion page and old images page.
look mature, cougar like 35 and sexy.
she ask me mat play i said no, go for sex.
her breast pressed on me, bit hard.
go for 6-8 round of position change, about an hour.
she told me her clients(japanese) normally 10min or less than 15min, she said i took very long with a embarrassed smile , i not sure is a compliment or not ,but seem to me she almost cannot take it
i thought women like her type is more quest for sex , but actually lack the stamina to stay on.
she said she like my big chest(i was overweigth but lose 15kg recent, so my chest look more big and firm)., then ask me am i still single, she said she is and prefer single.
she see the clock left 25min , asked me want to go again, and about 15min she remind me time up and we go wash up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
i thought sexy cougar do sex better than young one, only when i found out aile dore young girls can take as much as i can.
they are the same group shop, but i think i will go aile dore more, dansaku maybe try one more time with other girl, and maybe Emerald Emperor since i never try before.

just found out she also jav, that why look so familiar to me, even uncensor tora tora vol74(2008), censors one more den few dozens.
平瀬りょう(名城翠 ), goggle like 1979, so is late 30 close to my guess.
So to add up my list -8 JAV.

i got her name card

Attachments

• IMG_20180115_115534.jpg
    IMG_20180115_115534.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 264
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sex appeal - 7.5 (she got good body and small waist, only her breast pressed on me was a bit hard, not sure was the nipple or...)
Attitude- 7.5
performance - 7
satisfaction/value for money -7 (75k only if she is much younger)
overall - 29 /40