Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Title:Darling Harbour – Aoi
Date/Time:July 2015
Provider:Darling Harbour
Contact Info:http://darling-h.com/

Type/Location:Soapland – Yoshiwara – Darling Harbour

Language Specifics:The clerk spoke good English, but I only spoke to Aoi in Japanese

Session Length/Fee:38600yen for 70mins

Physical description:Her photos are actually quite accurate. Her age on her profile is not. She told me she was actually 27, which is believable. She has a fairly nice body, inbetween a slender and average body size

Details:So having seen a few Darling Harbour reviews floating around, I decided to go on over and take a look. I was hoping for a session with Nana but she was fully booked already so the guy showed me 5 other photos but took one away because she only caters for Japanese. I tried to get in early to try and get the Hyper Morning Service, but that supposedly is only for Japanese (note that I am Asian and speak intermediate Japanese but this wasn’t enough to fool them). Urara was given a pretty good review by others but was coming in about an hour later, Aoi who also got given a good review here was free in 10 and then there was 3 other girls available at various times, not yet reviewed but their photos were pretty cute.

So I decided that I would try Aoi, since I wanted my first time there to be enjoyable and the wait wouldn’t be too long. Waited a bit before Aoi greeted me and showed me upstairs. I was a little disappointed in her face but after a quick chat and removal of both our clothes, she had a fairly nice body that definitely got me excited. Lots of kissing, DATY, HJ and 69 ensued, followed by cowgirl. End of round one and a drink later, she asks me what I wanted to do next. I wasn’t sure how she would take to going for round two so quickly, but she was all for it, even though there wasn’t too much time left and she told me there probably wouldn’t be time for a wash-up after. So Cowgirl yet again, followed by doggie. The buzzer rang, so I asked her to finish it off quickly with a HJ.

Recommendation:Yes. 7/10

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Enjoyable session, and she seemed both willing to please and enjoyed being pleased ;D Would repeat, but I some of the other girls photos have drawn my interest

Last edited:
Just a question about price. My understanding is that it is something lke 29700 for a 70 min session. Thta's what I paid some tme back for such a session with Natsuko.
Any reason why you paid more? Or have I missed something?

Glad you enjoyed your time with Aoi. It's been a while since I went to DH so need to go back some time. Just wondering, was the room dimly lit? It was when I had Aoi. If I try Aoi again I will definitely ask for more light.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Aoi. It's been a while since I went to DH so need to go back some time. Just wondering, was the room dimly lit? It was when I had Aoi. If I try Aoi again I will definitely ask for more light.
Yeah, the room itself was a little dark but the area with the bed was pretty brightly lit