Guest viewing is limited

Darling Harbour - Ai

kuuki

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Darling Harbour
Ai (http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ai)

Date of Encounter:
First half of August 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min - 29.8k yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Mostly in japanese, but staff spoke some english, mostly japanese with the girl (but she has some english ability)

Details of the Encounter:
Zweihander's review of Ai really peeked my interest. This is my 4th soapland visit (2nd time at DH) and all previous ones were rather flat-chested and small girls, so I wanted someone with nice breasts and average height for a change. Ai only works in the morning so I got up very early and arrived around 8h. When I entered, for a moment there was noone to be seen...but then a guy came who didn't ask me anything but started going through the pictures and he was really thinking. I probably came at the time many girls had just started a session and I could see he kept just 1 picture for me out of 4. Even though I was going to ask for Ai, that one picture was Ai so I got lucky and didn't need to ask :D I did need to wait 70 minutes but that was okay, I got who I came for. During my wait 2 other japanese guys came in and also had to wait quite a while.

Time came and Ai was waiting on the stairs, went up and told her I could speak japanese which made her comfortable right away. After some small talk she undressed me (no instant BJ) and I undressed her after which I could have a look at those gorgeous & firm breasts. She's slightly chubby but not fat at all, lovely body and long black hair. She is very considerate and gives excellent GFE with lots of kisses, that was fun :) Her breasts were wonderful to touch and her nipples reacted well to sucking and licking.
After the washing on the chair we popped into the bath. I must tell you though, that I have the opposite condition of Zweihander, I come very quickly so I am always aware and a bit nervous to time everything right so I (and her) can enjoy it fully. But the BBBJ in the bathtub is always the first and quick pop. (btw, she actually asked if I wanted a condom for the BJ or not, but I was fine with BBBJ). After that she prepared the mat and invited me over. The rubbing of those lovely breasts felt great but she put rather a lot of weight on me though :) At one point she asked me something if she could touch me around my penis area (not my asshole), but I didn't understand it (because maybe it sounded unexpected to ask that question) and then she said it in english (which was rather good actually) so she does have some english ability.
Turned around and she started with some sumata after which she took a condom and started riding me CG. This was the first time for me doing CG on the mat so I had to get used to the slipperiness but even though I was afraid of coming too quickly we got a nice rhythm going and she started moaning and I came again which felt great. After that, back to the bath and washing and off to the bed.
Got the drinks, had some smalltalk, some hugging and lots more kisses.:) At this time, she untied her hair again and the long black hair fell down, so sexy. Then she prepared for no.3 and started some BJ and asked if I would go on top and so I did. I don't have much stamina so missionary is a workout for me but it went rather well. Since this was no.3 it took some time, but it felt great and she started to moan loudly again which made my dick harder. Even slightly changed position and I came again. (never done doggy style before but really want to try, but twas too late, maybe next time)
Then we laid there some more and got more kisses. (yes, I like kissing :LOL:)
We started getting dressed again, gave me a nice long hug and a last kiss and I was off. Was led into another waiting room where the guy ask me some questions for a review (thumbs up for me). Lol, the guy said I had good technique (how did he know, was he listening at the door? :LOL: But please, I'm not very good). Asked if I wanted a cab, but declined and went back to the station on foot.

I must say this was my best soapland experience to date, great GFE, great body, very considerate & polite girl, and all went rather well with my timing as well so no mishaps and I enjoyed it all very much. I actually enjoyed her loud moaning (fake or not, but it wasn't over the top).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I want to say "Will repeat" but you'll never know if she's still working there the next time I'll be there, which won't be until December. But I very likely will, if she's still there. Thank you very much, this was a great tip!

Last edited: