Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min - 30000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English, bad Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Late evening 10:30, found myself reading TAG and due to the last day I could get out, decided to give a try to one of the famous Yoshiwara soaplands. Took taxi to DH, arrived around 11. Tencho took me to the room. I had a list of Yuu, Anzu, Yukino, based on other reviews, but he said all left already, and apologizing offered a single card which was Ren. also apologizing explained that I had less than 50 mins to finish with all the stuff cause they close at 23:55 (when I saw the closing time in google, I hoped it was last order time). Didn’t wanna make a discount, so I paid full 70 mins, which in total was about half. 10 mins later Ren comes down. https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-23387735/diary/pd-279294936/?of=y
She looks very different from photo, her face is pretty and she has quite beautiful eyes. She looked mature to me, maybe 35+, body alittle soft, and it would’ve been ok if in her eyes I didn’t see 0 passion and 0 energy. Was she tired? I don’t know, but it put my mood to 0 too. We entered the room, I explained her that this was my first experience with soapland and asked to lead the process. But very unwillingly and slowly she was taking my cloth off and kinda giving a hint that I shd do it myself. Ok, I finished undressing myself, she undressed herself. Washed me, she tried some chit chat in English (I must give her a credit because she tried), though the conversation felt awkward. I touched her boobs and she went ooooh ahhh, It felt unnatural because I barely touched her. Next DFK, well just FK. Also without enthusiasm. And my junior can’t get up, because daddy is frustrated. That frustrates the girl even more. Ok, to bed, bbbj, with so little pressure that I almost didn’t feel anything. Fingered her, she did some AV ah,oh kimochi stuff, but it felt like she got really wet. Later she caps me and I deep dive in classic mode. She went all JAV, and so loud, that shit doesn’t turn me on at all, it feels so fake! I turn her facedown in an attempt to make the reduce the loudness of her moaning, but in the process of adjustment my junior collapsed, and no further bbbj could bring him back to life. I decided to end this misery and called it a night. She awkwardly washed me, I dressed up and felt relieved to leave this place!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I probably made some newbie mistakes and got too adventurous, but hell, I don’t know what was with that girl, she showed absolutely no passion, everything was screaming Fake. Expensive lesson learned - don’t go late, don’t take the first number they give, don’t trust photos, learn Japanese. I wouldn’t recommend my experience to anyone, very uncomfortable and frustrated, but unforgettable in its original way.

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel you.
I normally don't go last hour but i went 1st hour to make the girl tired, haha.
shop closed at 2400, some shops you can see the girls last hours is 2200 the most(likely is the cut off time for the last customers ), and the shops display as 1200-2400, shops allow up to 2400, if you goggle it said years ago(i think when there are 300 shops) it allow to operate after midnight but some how new rule came in and all shops have to stop by 2400.
I normally went around 11+ if i want to try highend shops girls, usually makeup, jyoutei and even ailedore groups no problem getting 1st hour girls with much better choices than other shops, and if i have a girl in mind and i will be willing to wait for her, then i will wait for the next one, 2pm hopefully.
Only if i strongly must have the girl, then i will try to book for her, at her free schedule and if she take foreigners, and i will drop by the shop and try to talk to the MIB.
DH and putit they charge me according to the time left for the girls before,edit: i think they only have 70min left for you ,they don't have 50min for foreigners.
there were once DH girl only left 100min and putit left 70min, they asked me to go for the time left as i wanted 120min.

Last edited:
they close at 23:55 (when I saw the closing time in google, I hoped it was last order time).
All soaplands are required to close before 24.00 by law.
Also most girls are gonna be really tired at that time, so its really better to not go in the late night if you can help it. That said, she might very well always be unenthusiastic of course.
Maybe her name should be Ran (乱) instead.

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Darling Harbour Ren恋
https://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ren2

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min - 30000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English, bad Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Late evening 10:30, found myself reading TAG and due to the last day I could get out, decided to give a try to one of the famous Yoshiwara soaplands. Took taxi to DH, arrived around 11. Tencho took me to the room. I had a list of Yuu, Anzu, Yukino, based on other reviews, but he said all left already, and apologizing offered a single card which was Ren. also apologizing explained that I had less than 50 mins to finish with all the stuff cause they close at 23:55 (when I saw the closing time in google, I hoped it was last order time). Didn’t wanna make a discount, so I paid full 70 mins, which in total was about half. 10 mins later Ren comes down. https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-23387735/diary/pd-279294936/?of=y
She looks very different from photo, her face is pretty and she has quite beautiful eyes. She looked mature to me, maybe 35+, body alittle soft, and it would’ve been ok if in her eyes I didn’t see 0 passion and 0 energy. Was she tired? I don’t know, but it put my mood to 0 too. We entered the room, I explained her that this was my first experience with soapland and asked to lead the process. But very unwillingly and slowly she was taking my cloth off and kinda giving a hint that I shd do it myself. Ok, I finished undressing myself, she undressed herself. Washed me, she tried some chit chat in English (I must give her a credit because she tried), though the conversation felt awkward. I touched her boobs and she went ooooh ahhh, It felt unnatural because I barely touched her. Next DFK, well just FK. Also without enthusiasm. And my junior can’t get up, because daddy is frustrated. That frustrates the girl even more. Ok, to bed, bbbj, with so little pressure that I almost didn’t feel anything. Fingered her, she did some AV ah,oh kimochi stuff, but it felt like she got really wet. Later she caps me and I deep dive in classic mode. She went all JAV, and so loud, that shit doesn’t turn me on at all, it feels so fake! I turn her facedown in an attempt to make the reduce the loudness of her moaning, but in the process of adjustment my junior collapsed, and no further bbbj could bring him back to life. I decided to end this misery and called it a night. She awkwardly washed me, I dressed up and felt relieved to leave this place!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I probably made some newbie mistakes and got too adventurous, but hell, I don’t know what was with that girl, she showed absolutely no passion, everything was screaming Fake. Expensive lesson learned - don’t go late, don’t take the first number they give, don’t trust photos, learn Japanese. I wouldn’t recommend my experience to anyone, very uncomfortable and frustrated, but unforgettable in its original way.

Perhaps it was because it was very late at night. Please remember that girls are just like us (doing a job for a payment), soapland is a work, so people tend to be tired by the end of the day.

Please give it a chance, perhaps she was tired that's all.

Not all services and encounters will be as satisfying as you expected. It's a roulette, but you have to try to maximize your chances to get good sexual experiences. One piece of advice, please do not go to fuzoku places by the end of the day.
I noticed also that going too early in the morning is also an issue.

I myself have got some sexual services that I would rather forget about it! Lol!

Perhaps it was because it was very late at night. Please remember that girls are just like us (doing a job for a payment), soapland is a work, so people tend to be tired by the end of the day.

Please give it a chance, perhaps she was tired that's all.

Not all services and encounters will be as satisfying as you expected. It's a roulette, but you have to try to maximize your chances to get good sexual experiences. One piece of advice, please do not go to fuzoku places by the end of the day.
I noticed also that going too early in the morning is also an issue.

I myself have got some sexual services that I would rather forget about it! Lol!
I agree on this, for my two first soapland visits I think I was the first or second customer of the day for the girl and in both cases it was at noon or early afternoon, and it turned out pretty well. Somehow I think that going a bit earlier, or at least being among the earlier customers of the day for the girl, might lessen the chance of a bad experience... But finding a girl who is really passionate seems hard, it's does feel like a bit of roulette. Also,about the undressing that does seem to be a trait of the cheaper places, I went to two cheap (less than 35000) and two more expensive (55000+) and on the two expensive there was full help with the undressing, didn't have to do anything, while on the two cheaper ones I got no help with that, so that's a kind of service that seems included at the more expensive places.

Reactions: Rikako Katayama