Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 38,600 JPY

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Been a while since I last went to a soapland, and DH recruited some really cute looking girls over the summer, so I was planning to visit at a convenient time. I knew DH still keeps their door open to foreigners, so I just walked in. The 2 girls who were available at that time were Eri and Momo. Now if you look at Eri's profile, some may agree with me that she bears some resemblance to the AV actress Eimi Fukada. Just that alone was enough to convince me to go with her, so I paid and waited for her to get ready.

Some 5 or 10 minutes went by and Eri came down to greet me at the stairs, wearing a red dress that complimented her plum body nicely. We undressed rather quickly once inside the room, and it turned out they were having a "no pantsu day" event, because she was butt naked down there. A slight peck on the lips then straight to the shower. Things were getting increasing mechanical at this point, but at least she was quite fun to have a conversation with. We moved to the hot bath, and she gave me a standing BBBJ in the bathtub as a transition from talking to banging.

On to the bed, some more BBBJ before the condom went on, and I started doing her in missionary. I wanted to caress her C-cup boobs, but she was having none of it. She flipped herself over for doggystyle, and I pounded away until I came.

The lack of GFE feel as well as the long walk from the hotel to Yoshiwara took my libido away almost completely. We sat on the bed and banter away, but at least it was an enjoyable chat (she can speak some English, I didn't ask but she probably did some overseas exchange program in college), with some interesting points:

+ She likes KFC, and would really fall in love with someone who brings it to the shop and share some fried chicken with her. If sharing KFC inside a soapland with a girl is on your to-do list, she's the perfect one.
+ She's fine with Asian foreigners, but not fine with Western foreigners, as the size difference is too much to handle for her petite figure (her words, not mine)
+ She's well aware that she looks like Eimi Fukada, and I was not the first one to tell her that "fact". She still plans on getting married and having a normal life once she's saved up enough from this job, so sharing facial similarities with a famous AV actress is rather inconvenient. Apparently some guys really thought it was Eimi Fukada using her real name to work at a soapland
+ If her future husband cheats on her, Eri wants 80% of the asset when they divorce, the extra 30% is for "cheating penalty". I convinced her to mark it down to 65%.

We tried to start second round, but little me was still fatigued and not wanting to bang this chick. She went up for cowgirl for a bit, and we did doggystyle again, but I went limb after fully realizing that this girl wouldn't let me get intimate with her at all. After a few minutes of BBBJ and HJ, we moved to the bathtub. She grinded on me a bit there, but little me was having none of it. I really couldn't get going without getting some bodily closeness (DFK, touching, etc.) with my partner, so we talked in the bath until time was up. Looking back, I'm still not quite sure how I would describe that session. It was definitely not GFE, nor did I feel like I was getting hot with a FWB. I was made well aware the entire time that I was in the middle of a paid-service session, which was...y'know, not helping the case.

She did add me on LINE, on the basis that we both like the color red, and therefore can become Akai Tomodachi (red friends).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
To be fair, she's a really cute girl with a nice chubby body, but she talks a lot and if you don't know how to take control of the situation it can quickly spiral out of hand.

Last edited:
+ She likes KFC, and would really fall in love with someone who brings it to the shop and share some fried chicken with her. If sharing KFC inside a soapland with a girl is on your to-do list, she's the perfect one.
I lol'd at this one...
She did add me on LINE, on the basis that we both like the color red, and therefore can become Akai Tomodachi (red friends).
Interesting... :D

Thanks for report... very interesting details.

Approved: 12/2/2021

I actually visited this girl a while back too, but my experience was somewhat different. Almost as soon as I got in the room, she was already ready fuck. Like, a few short lines exchanged and then already grabbing my crotch and making out, without even going to the shower. I was taken aback by this because I never had this kind of experience before at SL. Usually they follow the protocol strictly. She also fucked me really passionately. I have to say I really enjoyed it.

Though since all this was at the very beginning, there was a huge amount of time left because you're forced to book 70 minutes. So most of the time I spent chatting with her in the bathtub. Like you wrote, she is very chatty and has a funny and bright personality. Really high energy, almost like bouncing off the walls kind of energy. She said she drank multiple cups of coffee a day, and I believe it. Honestly, I felt like she wanted to fuck a second time because I remember her trying to graze my hands on her boobs in the tub, and we both got out and made out for a little bit on the bed, but I just wasn't feeling it that day. I've seriously considered visiting her again, but the price at DH is a bit high so I've opted for other stores.

she bears some resemblance to the AV actress Eimi Fukada.

There are not many ways to start the review that would excite me more than this! Well one would be Minami Aizawa, hope springs eternal.

Though we must be careful, as you were, to say AV actress Eimi Fukada as that girl doesn't look nothing like the pre-AV Eimi Fukada. That is probably the most cosmetic surgery I have ever seen in a single girl. One can only praise the professionalism of the doctors.

I wanted to caress her C-cup boobs, but she was having none of it.

Aaand, here goes the boner. I mean most of the fun you would have with Eimi would be just playing with her boobs.

If her future husband cheats on her, Eri wants 80% of the asset when they divorce, the extra 30% is for "cheating penalty". I convinced her to mark it down to 65%.

I am happy I still continued to read, that must be one of the funniest lines in TAG in a long time. (y)

Reactions: tagidol
Do you guys know what happened to Eri? She seems like she quit DH.

I assume she's no longer there, since her profile was cleared way back in January, right after the New Year break. I might have been one of her last customers lol

I assume she's no longer there, since her profile was cleared way back in January, right after the New Year break. I might have been one of her last customers lol

Yeah, I noticed her profile was cleared too. You mentioned you got her Line though, right? Did she ever say if she was moving shops or whether she was quitting the industry altogether?

Yeah, I noticed her profile was cleared too. You mentioned you got her Line though, right? Did she ever say if she was moving shops or whether she was quitting the industry altogether?

My Merry Christmas message went unanswered, so I assume it was a for-work LINE, and she abandoned it after she called it quit

Reactions: jatriami