Staff LINE after walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 38,600

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The story of this encounter begins with my previous visit to Darling Harbour, so you're getting two reviews for the price of one here, what a bargain. After reading about Nene from SoapFTW's glowing review, I had to try to see her for myself seeing as I'm over here for a month. Unfortunately, things didn't start out well. I walked into Darling Harbour, asked to see Nene and was bluntly told that she doesn't see foreigners and that was that. So I ended up seeing the only available girl who would see gaijin - Ichika.

I feel bad saying this - she wasn't a bitch or anything - but I feel like I received Minimum Viable Service with Ichika. Looks are solidly average, a bit too chatty and everything was covered even down to the handjob. I've been to Darling Harbour a few times at this point, but this was the first time I feel they let me down. So with plenty of other shops on the list to try, that was shaping up to be last visit until I decided to try my luck once again on the way out. One of the staff was sympathetic to my desire to fuck a smokin' hot babe and he asked me a lot of questions about how good my Japanese was and how big my dick is ("is it like elephant? Horse? I need to make sure it's not too big for her") before giving me his personal card with LINE QR code.

Fast forward to today, I sent him a message in my best nihongo, he asked some more questions and spoke with Nene before giving the a-ok, and made me a reservation with Nene for 6pm.

She is indeed, absolutely gorgeous. Her facial shape feels a little different to the glimpses in her photos, and her hair is more fair, her boobs not quite as perfectly round... but no complaints. Very pretty, very large chest and slender frame. We chatted for a good while about anime because we're into a lot of the same stuff, and it became apparent that she's certainly not the take-the-lead type. Even in conversation, she doesn't ask a whole lot of questions, so be prepared to steer the meeting in the way you want it to go.

After a few minutes of chat we got the obligatory washing out of the way - very business-like - and I chose to forgo mat play for the bed. I do this on pretty much every soap visit these days as once a critical mass of lotion is on my skin I struggle to feel anything through it. So as tempting as the thought of those delightful nuru-gel covered boobs sliding over me was, I opted instead for direct contact.

Here again, Nene is pretty passive but takes it all cheerfully. She was happy to kiss, though we didn't DFK, and at one point during foreplay I asked where her sensitive spots were, to which she replied "I want you find them." Turned on as hell, the hunt began with my fingers and mouth exploring her body, attempting to extract the most intense moans. Obviously this ended with me going down on her and fingering her, which was an extremely pleasant experience. She hadn't pre-lubed, so she was pretty dry to start with, but by god that girl gets good and wet. By the time she came I felt like my fingers were inside a jar of honey, it was fantastic. At that point she immediately sat up and put the condom on me, and we wordlessly started fucking, first in mish but then we quickly turned over for doggy where I could feel her a lot better. During the time I was fingering her and again now, her vaginal walls would reflexively contract from time to time and they really clamp down. She gets a lot tighter in these moments and is incredibly stimulating. We stayed in doggy for a good and sweaty long time until I finally unloaded, and we had just a bit of time left for a drink and chat, interspersed with cuddles and kisses.

While I can't say Nene is the best time I've had on this trip (Yua from Hisyo and Sumire from [Redacted] are better still, in my opinion), she is an extremely attractive girl who was well worth the price of admission and then some. I walked away with a big smile on my face and totally happy to jump through the hoops I had to in order to see her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't think my time with Nene was God-tier A+++ compared to all my other experiences, but at a lower-mid budget soap like Darling Harbour, she's about as good as it gets. If you're confident enough in your Japanese skill and modest not-elephant-sized penis, she's well worth your time, effort and money.

Thanks for your report on Nene from Darling Harbour!
I don't think my time with Nene was God-tier A+++ compared to all my other experiences, but at a lower-mid budget soap like Darling Harbour, she's about as good as it gets. If you're confident enough in your Japanese skill and modest not-elephant-sized penis, she's well worth your time, effort and money.
Good comment, really good comment... (y)

Thanks for the shout out!

Yeah, for sure she doesn’t take the lead, and she’s not so much into DFK, but yeah man those contractions are insane!

Fuck I was going to ask if anyone had had her cause I saw her pictures and thought it was too good to be true. I take it a no go for foreigners with limited Japanese? Taiwanese American if that makes any difference...

Fuck I was going to ask if anyone had had her cause I saw her pictures and thought it was too good to be true. I take it a no go for foreigners with limited Japanese? Taiwanese American if that makes any difference...
Yeah man, unfortunately you'll probably have a hard time getting in with her if you can't speak Japanese well. But all you can do is ask, so why not have a go? Another one who is usually off-limits to foreigners due to language barriers is Ayase. I saw her a couple of months ago and I was not disappointed. Maybe try for her if Nene is a definite no-go? Momo is nice too - young, friendly, pretty, not-huge-but-not-small-either boobs, and A-OK for foreigners as far as I know.

And not to be an arsehole, but by the way Nene's pics are freaking spot on!

Reactions: hudsonfan
Exactly. How would you like it if someone just publicly released your private contact information? Seriously, did you really think I’d just hand it over?
So walk-in and phone calls are only two ways of making appointment? I'm wondering why they don't provide public line ID for foreigners, which might a bit easier to contact. Or can I speak English when I calling them?

So walk-in and phone calls are only two ways of making appointment? I'm wondering why they don't provide public line ID for foreigners, which might a bit easier to contact. Or can I speak English when I calling them?

Language Notes:
All Japanese

A gentle reminder, the review indicates 'All Japanese' - please do not expect English support.
Thank you!

Reactions: SoapFTW
Well, as I don’t work there, I have no idea why they don’t have a LINE account for their shop. Sure, it’s a nice idea, but I don’t expect it and nor do I need it.

A gentle reminder, the review indicates 'All Japanese' - please do not expect English support.
Thank you!
Yep (y)

This month I met Nene thanks to previous reviews and I like the challenge. I'm almost fluent and called the shop, the staff (the guy is new) told me she's not okay with foreigner, I ended up calling the shop manager as I'm a bit regular DH client, he accepted but asked me not to spread to any forum that she's open to accept foreigner due to some bad experience. Afterward she told me it's okay if foreigner can speak japanese. In other words, if you can speak enough japanese to convince the shop, game is on.
similar to Luke JP review, at first she's a bit standoffish, not so much into DFK but at the end I had good time as I managed to lead the conversation to warm up the atmosphere and lead her in the way I want.

As @sailingmc97 said, if you speak japanese, you may have the chance to have an appointment with her. I was lucky enough to be able to meet her on my second time at Darling Harbor. Tencho gave me his card + line for futher reservation after the meeting.

Reactions: SoapFTW