walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 52k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
baisc english

Details of the Encounter:
this is to continue where i from, after makeup asuka, where i walk straight to there for continue 2nd session on a roll.
making it short, i will writing another review for a girl in tiara next.

after asuka , it was around 2pm, i came to darling harbour.
i had this girl in my list, ruri, she was in the ranking of the month.
i actually show her(website) to my friend before i make a trip up to toyko(yoshiwara), he actually said she looked old to him, but i said she look fine(not too old/elderly, but mature) to me.

there is update price list on the table, foreigner for regular course only.
i think i took the 120min(51-52k, i tink), not the 140min.
She was still with someone else, so i have to wait, rmb is about 1.5-2 hours.
I said ok, cause i don't want others as she was in my plan.
so waited quite a while, very bored, magazines(with nude, is all i looking for) keep browsing the pictures again and again, tv i just keep looking at the timing below.

come seated a dark skinned asian, boyish face and look very young, curly hair, like from Bangladesh.look uneasy, like first trying. without letting his mom know he is going there.
Left come 3 Japanese, look to me like fresh graduates, come here to celebrate 18 and break their virginity.
Then my turn come.

She indeed look more mature than i expected, 30+ and look a bit like 白金せりか uncensor jav, not sure is her or not, likely not.
https://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ruri
boobs are good, round and firm, bit of fats round her waist.

same thing, i choose go sex first, hoping my performance still be ok(after almost 2 hours of break since last session).
well, still able to stand up, and planning to do a long session to see her reach orgasm.
After 30minutes, i can hear her breadth very hard, and i know she wanted more.
i was doing the same control, with asuka was raw so i consciously keep in my mind that i cannot shoot, but with condom, i was a bit over confident.
by the time i realise it, i already shoot and cannot pull back, i actually din see it coming.
she was still asking for more, then i told her i had ejaculate, after 30+ minutes, less than 45min, bit disappointed, as normal condition i can go over an hour w/o ejaculation.

i soaked in the tube while she prepare mat play.
i can said , of all mat play, she gave me the best relax kind of body massage.
she got more flesh, and she did it with lot of energy and enthusiasm.
i felf so relax, after a tired workup(asuka + her).

she wanted to cg on me, but my body was so warm down after her good mat play, that i din feel like over work up myself.
i was quite satisfy that day, as compare previous few days 2 session 120min i manage to control myself frm ejaculation while achieve orgasm(with cock soften after a while).

for the whole session, she gave me a memorable good mat play that the satisfaction was so good that i can feel strongly as compare to the rest.
it could be i was so tired that her last mat play make it look best, where the rest is like half time,during/after mat play sex still goes on.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i been darling harbour 6 visit, 5 girls.
there seem to be lot of good looking/service girls i would like to explore.
i not so keen to look for her again, i probably will try anna2 and miharu(both no reviews yet) again first before i decide to take on her again.

IMG_20180211_231257.jpg

Nothing crucial blocked, just her email.
i dun have suzu namecard, i start collection only after martini-noa(late may) gave me the first card.
not to keep to show off, but i went a lot of soap visits, some girls i picked was last minute on the spot or recommended by the tout, the pics was so photoshoped after i have done i look back the website i cnt rmb who was the girl, so the name card help to bring back some memories.
future reviews i not post namecards anymore, if it will to just show off i went b4.

i quite regretted did not able to continue to gave ruri multi orgasm, i saw it coming, her continuous moaning, 30min too short for her, she can indulge in another 30-45min more if i can maintain.
quite enjoy to see a girl get so turn on and satisfy.

Sex appeal -6.5 (photoshop, bit of fat round the waist, slightly older)
Attitude- 8 (i think she wanted 1 more round, more for herself, still a plus)
performance - 8 (her desire)
satisfaction/value for money - 8.5 (for her mat play)
overall - 31 /40

she left, so previous link no more pictures.
i told her i be coming this year, she wrote on her card( the top first)
but she now left, and also i didn't came for her last feb.(i have plan for her this year, some time)

i went for anna 2nd times instead, as i didn't sure of her(anna) performance well 1st time, and she was last aug(she have not seem me slim fit) so decide to go for her first.
i KO(knock out) anna , she was quite exhausted but my dick still standing.
S o i ask her for a quick mat play for the last 30 minute and washed at the same time.
She gave me a 'review' on her name card below, haha.

IMG_20180324_135324.jpg

Reactions: Hofmeyer
i KO(knock out) anna , she was quite exhausted but my dick still standing.
S o i ask her for a quick mat play for the last 30 minute and washed at the same time.
She gave me a 'review' on her name card below, haha.

View attachment 7120
Haha. I like that drawing on the second one. seems like you've already put stains on it :D

btw, how do you get these? I never got any name card, let alone a 'review' name card from soapland. I guess the girl just wasn't fond of me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Haha. I like that drawing on the second one. seems like you've already put stains on it :D

btw, how do you get these? I never got any name card, let alone a 'review' name card from soapland. I guess the girl just wasn't fond of me.

I was on very good form, i actually wished the girl was monoko instead.
So i won't feel so embarrassed that she had to blow me for the remain 20-25 minutes.
And i know monoko is good, all from feeling, can actually tell, i am going for her 140 minutes, if still no conclusion i will go 210 minutes in future.
If i had to satisfy a woman by hand , i rather not to have sex.
i maybe putting a stop by 2020 Olympic, see how.
i have accomplish my missions, think i should move on to others, few years time.
Work out help, I think i have to focus more on running in future to have an alternative 'satisfaction' , a 'cost saving' monetary solution.

also mana, sera and nana(from moulin) verbally compliment me for my strong cock.
Nana, look at me and smile, took out a name card from her handbag , and passed to me (i did not ask for the name card).
so far i only asked 2-3 girls for name cards, rest given by her own will.
She doesn't give anyhow, cause her name card got her mobile, can tell from her smiling eyes.

Last edited:
So what about those girls who can only come by hand or oral?

those girls are used to vibrators and those are the ones i not interested in.
that why i keep emphasis finding the right partner

Last edited:
So what about those girls who can only come by hand or oral?

those girls are used to vibrators and those are the ones i not interested in.
that why i keep emphasis finding the right partner

Ummmm... no. Researchers figure roughly 75% of women don't regularly orgasm from intercourse alone. Some researchers even doubt that vaginal orgasms exist, attributing them to clitoral stimulation.

Ummmm... no. Researchers figure roughly 75% of women don't regularly orgasm from intercourse alone. Some researchers even doubt that vaginal orgasms exist, attributing them to clitoral stimulation.

hand and oral for the girls i always treat it as a appetizer and not the main course.
Some girls have serious orgasm problem if they are used to many orgasms through toys and vibrators.(just like guys have many self masterbution and have early ejaculation/cannot control problem)
so depend the girl is your soual mate or the one you pay money for.
willl you willing to pay money and work yourself wih hands , toys to make them satisfy, may as well do a orgy.

Some girls have serious orgasm problem if they are used to many orgasms through toys and vibrators.
That doesn't make any sense.
Most likely, girls who come vaginally come by using toys and dildos.

I mainly cum clitorial (though i've had vaginal orgasms during intercourse a few times), and i almost never use vibrators, mostly my own hands for masturbation.

If you search about information, you also see that most girls mainly enjoy clitorial orgasms, that its normal and not a disability and that it doesn't have anything to do with toys.

That doesn't make any sense.
Most likely, girls who come vaginally come by using toys and dildos.

I mainly cum clitorial (though i've had vaginal orgasms during intercourse a few times), and i almost never use vibrators, mostly my own hands for masturbation.

If you search about information, you also see that most girls mainly enjoy clitorial orgasms, that its normal and not a disability and that it doesn't have anything to do with toys.

Some girls have loose vagina, some are not sensitive, while some are cold to sex, this i can't help.
Sometimes girls don't enjoy vaginal orgasms because the guys simply can't hold for long, a few minutes.
it is easy for clitorial orgasm as it is easy to stimulate longer using hands and toys for girls, and for the guys would like to do it for long if they can't really stand up long.
i experience girls going high after more than 10-15 minutes through penetration.
Some girls fake orgasms like making noises and trembling their bodies.
But when girls go high, they don't really make much noises cause they actually breathing hard.
i have few girls contracting their inside muscles and suddenly hold me very tight, i stop and pause for a while, can feel the release of forces(like a jerk) inside after convulsion and her grips will stay still and slowly loosen.
you may think is/can be fake, but it is not that easy to do(not all the times)
i had nana went through a few rounds of this, till she collapse on the bed, eyes close and face sideway like in a daze for few minutes.
toki also took a few minutes to recover and then sit up, and her expression was damned funny, totally blurred and said she need a few more minutes as her inside still having 'commotion'.

girls are different in their bodies and different need in sex.
i had with momoko, the longer hours it goes, the more excited she was, when mine getting fatigue, she was getting stronger.
like sherry in makeup, she is a very young girl
15 minutes i asked if she ok as i afraid she start to dry and feel pain, she said very good, another 15 minutes i ask again, she said very good.
i thought she just trying to please me, so i stop for a break to let her have a drink.
She was looking at me like "why", and i realised she is very good.

some people will like to try different girls every times.
to me, i also like to try different looks, pretty girls but sometimes just can't be sure whether the girls can do a good sex or not, so i try the girl 2nd times if she really is a good fuck.

just like to add.
Can actually tell from a girl(satisfaction)before and after the fuck.
some girls started with a arm length, after fuck, the girl suddenly come sitting cheek to check.
their expression changes also.

Last edited:

this was before i stain her card, i was taking a pic while eating at the departing narita terminal and the stains come after.
IMG-20180225-WA0021.jpeg

top is her last year Aug name card.
Bottom is her Feb new name card.IMG_20180330_003547.jpg