Walk In - Yoshiwara

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - approx 50k incl. cc charge

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
All Japanese - seemed to speak some English

Details of the Encounter:
I've yet to try any Yoshiwara soap outside of Darling Harbour - since more often than not it's been good for me (though with varying levels of service). I'd set Ruru right in the middle in terms of quality of providers I've had there - very few bad points but nothing really exceptional either. Though I went quite late at night and no doubt she was tired which may have affected things, but anyway let's get on with the review.

I arrived as said quite late, just before 10 in fact. It was a last minute decision to come and I jumped in a taxi from Ueno to get there, so I didn't have time to withdraw cash - this hurt my wallet severely as I'll explain soon so I do not recommend this method.

Went through the usual procedure, taken up to the waiting room and the staff member lays out a bunch of cards to choose from (in this case 2 for foreigners and about 8 for Japanese people going by what I saw from other customers). There was Ruru and another girl. He suggested Ruru since though she is older her service was better, so I thought sure and picked her. At this point I asked if paying by card was ok - it was but we needed to get the 'Card Shop Man.' Ok I thought - this took ages, maybe 20 minutes for him to come. Then he started adding the charges - 10% or so I believe. I tried to negotiate a little as I saw in another thread since I was taking a longer course but there was no budging and I didn't want to push my luck so I had to pay that. Another 15 minutes after and finally Ruru came to pick me up.

Ruru is cute, in her mid to late 30s maybe but nice body and average but perky tits. We got introductions out of the way and she undressed me on the bed, playing with my dick under the towel after she stripped me down making me think I'd get the instant BBBJ but no dice - on to the shower. Actually, I've only ever had the instant shakuhachi once. Strange considering it's supposed to be standard in a soap. Also the girl who did it was very young and new so maybe the more experienced girls are more wary of it for cleanliness reasons?

Anyway on to the sukebe isu and she gave me a thorough wash with some nice rubbing of my growing member. Into the tub and she washed herself off then joined me. Some light kissing here, seems not to be one for DFK, then propped me up and started licking the head of my cock as it stood up in front of her face. Just did this for a short while then she asked if I'd like the mat - of course I would! - so on with the prep.

It was pretty uninspiring so far as you can tell but the mat play brings my score up! Even though there's some things Ruru sadly doesn't seem to do on the mat (anal licking, for example) she has some very nice techniques. After sliding her breasts all over, she slipped both legs under me and gave me a kind of reverse sumata on my back with her hands and body sliding around under me - this felt pretty fantastic and I almost shot my load right here. But I held on, we soon turned over and more sliding action continued. Ruru slid around into the 69 position and backed up until her cute little pussy was presented right in front of my face while she took my now raging member into her mouth. In this position I couldn't resist and had a taste of her sweetness - she moaned lightly while continuing the fellatio. During this without me noticing she slipped a condom onto me (which I checked as she spun around for CG - not one for BBFS). She took me fully inside her and lay on my chest for some sensual pleasure which quickly relieved me of my semen.

Since we had done this all at a very leisurely pace it was basically time up, so we had a drink and chatted for a bit. (A little disappointed this is all we got through considering it was 90 mins but oh well) Said our goodbyes and they offered to call me a taxi (which isn't free, kind of a low point of this place imo considering the service other soaps have). Drove off in the taxi into the night.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all satisfied and would recommend to others, especially since I caught her late but I think I'll be trying out a few more girls next time around - still looking for a favourite.

Can't edit for some reason but just to note I remembered an important detail! I asked to do the mat play twice since I liked it so much. That's where the time went - I knew something seemed a little off!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Can't edit for some reason but just to note I remembered an important detail! I asked to do the mat play twice since I liked it so much. That's where the time went - I knew something seemed a little off!

I guess that just kind of slipped off your mind...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Darling Harbour - Ruru

Date of Encounter:
May 2015

Contact Method:
Walk In - Yoshiwara

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - approx 50k incl. cc charge

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
All Japanese - seemed to speak some English

Details of the Encounter:
I've yet to try any Yoshiwara soap outside of Darling Harbour - since more often than not it's been good for me (though with varying levels of service). I'd set Ruru right in the middle in terms of quality of providers I've had there - very few bad points but nothing really exceptional either. Though I went quite late at night and no doubt she was tired which may have affected things, but anyway let's get on with the review.

I arrived as said quite late, just before 10 in fact. It was a last minute decision to come and I jumped in a taxi from Ueno to get there, so I didn't have time to withdraw cash - this hurt my wallet severely as I'll explain soon so I do not recommend this method.

Went through the usual procedure, taken up to the waiting room and the staff member lays out a bunch of cards to choose from (in this case 2 for foreigners and about 8 for Japanese people going by what I saw from other customers). There was Ruru and another girl. He suggested Ruru since though she is older her service was better, so I thought sure and picked her. At this point I asked if paying by card was ok - it was but we needed to get the 'Card Shop Man.' Ok I thought - this took ages, maybe 20 minutes for him to come. Then he started adding the charges - 10% or so I believe. I tried to negotiate a little as I saw in another thread since I was taking a longer course but there was no budging and I didn't want to push my luck so I had to pay that. Another 15 minutes after and finally Ruru came to pick me up.

Ruru is cute, in her mid to late 30s maybe but nice body and average but perky tits. We got introductions out of the way and she undressed me on the bed, playing with my dick under the towel after she stripped me down making me think I'd get the instant BBBJ but no dice - on to the shower. Actually, I've only ever had the instant shakuhachi once. Strange considering it's supposed to be standard in a soap. Also the girl who did it was very young and new so maybe the more experienced girls are more wary of it for cleanliness reasons?

Anyway on to the sukebe isu and she gave me a thorough wash with some nice rubbing of my growing member. Into the tub and she washed herself off then joined me. Some light kissing here, seems not to be one for DFK, then propped me up and started licking the head of my cock as it stood up in front of her face. Just did this for a short while then she asked if I'd like the mat - of course I would! - so on with the prep.

It was pretty uninspiring so far as you can tell but the mat play brings my score up! Even though there's some things Ruru sadly doesn't seem to do on the mat (anal licking, for example) she has some very nice techniques. After sliding her breasts all over, she slipped both legs under me and gave me a kind of reverse sumata on my back with her hands and body sliding around under me - this felt pretty fantastic and I almost shot my load right here. But I held on, we soon turned over and more sliding action continued. Ruru slid around into the 69 position and backed up until her cute little pussy was presented right in front of my face while she took my now raging member into her mouth. In this position I couldn't resist and had a taste of her sweetness - she moaned lightly while continuing the fellatio. During this without me noticing she slipped a condom onto me (which I checked as she spun around for CG - not one for BBFS). She took me fully inside her and lay on my chest for some sensual pleasure which quickly relieved me of my semen.

Since we had done this all at a very leisurely pace it was basically time up, so we had a drink and chatted for a bit. (A little disappointed this is all we got through considering it was 90 mins but oh well) Said our goodbyes and they offered to call me a taxi (which isn't free, kind of a low point of this place imo considering the service other soaps have). Drove off in the taxi into the night.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all satisfied and would recommend to others, especially since I caught her late but I think I'll be trying out a few more girls next time around - still looking for a favourite.
Looks like the same Ruru I had a session with last January, although I believe it was at Puti Royal (But they are frm the same group anyway...).
My assessment is very much like yours, nothing wrong, but I did not click. Having been very lucky in the past, I will not repeat with her., and try someone else next time..