Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Darling Harbour Shiori

Date of Encounter:
Sat 30 Dec 2017

Contact Method:
Walked up around 5:45pm, no appt

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min 38600 JPY (Paid for 90 min got ripped off)

Type/Location:
On site Soapy room... More like short time brothel

Language Notes:
All English from me. 2 front office guys and girl = survival English. I'm Asian American but no matter which country I go, people think I'm Japanese. Even here.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Heavy make up on face, American A cup, proportional body, light back acne, trimmed pub hair. Didn't read card/measurement specifics, but photo was probably 75% accurate.

Details: I came here just for Nuru (and didn't get it). I'm an experienced enthusiast of p4p in Asia (HK, SG, TW, CN, SK, TG, ID, MY), so I know how these things go and have been screwed over my fair share of times, but I was shocked to have been fucked over at a place like Darling Harbour (a shop that even has a printed menu), and recommended heavily for first timers). The only bad reviews pertain to usual hit or miss girl and not one mention of getting cheated on time or absurd Gaijin tax.

Long story short. Paid 38600 JPY for a 50 min cat bath, sponge soap, a couple minutes BBBJ, and one shot CFS. Oh and a coca-cola. Don't go to Darling Harbour. Especially if you're like me and went for your first time, solo, and don't speak Japanese.

This was my first soapy in Japan and I really *really* wanted to like it. I was so looking forward to nuru, but I got f'd over (my theories below). Hobbyists like us have to stick together and blacklist places that cheat our brothers since all we have is each other and our recommendations. I ask you think twice before patronizing DH.

Full details: Walked in at 545 pm. Said to doorman in English "English OK?". He did the A OK hand gesture and said no problem and motioned to come in. Sat down in small room with 5 other guys already there. Immediately shown 4 cards, 2 of them had stickies showing time they would become available. I picked one and he pointed at their laminated menu (same menu as on website ). I pointed at 90 minute option and he pointed at the price. (btw there was no 50 min option even on the menu) I gave him 40000 JPY and a different guy came back with 1400 in change. During close to an hour of waiting, there were about 10 guys go in and out. All were Japanese. I saw 2 other guys pick the same card/girl I did.

Ok got shown to the room, walked in, girl undressed me very slowly and folded all my clothes neatly. She undressed and we went bathtub. Used wash cloth to scrub key areas and then went to stool for sponge soap down. Had a few tugs and then toothbrush and mouth wash and then bed. About 15-20 mins passed at this point. She grabbed lube and stroke a little bit. Went for BBBJ a minute or two. Then CFS. Fairly mechanical (which is probably because they told her it was 50min while I paid for 90 min.) Some good moans, no kissing, did some fake orgasming and exaggerated stuff like when I entered or pulled out (fan of JAV will know).

Anyways I popped and only 40 mins had passed. Ordered a coke. And we chatted. About 5 minutes went by and I asked what's next. I pointed at the blow up mat and said let's do that next. And she pointed at clock and said 50 minutes. I said what!? and showed her 9 on my fingers. Then I whipped out my phone and Google translated that I paid 38600 yen for a 90 min session. She called on landline, spoke a minute, hung up and told me she was sorry and we only had 50 mins. I translated "is it because I am not from Japan?" She reply no no and motioned to her face and said look like Japanese. I didn't know it was the look that mattered?

The timer/phone went off almost right after and I got dressed in anger and was directed to a different exfil room. While getting dressed, girl thanked me and told me I was very gentle with her and she appreciated it.

I brought up the time difference and told English speaking guy that I paid 38600 yen for a 90 min session. The girl even helped me explain in Japanese. They closed the door and I waited maybe 5 furious mins before I waved the dudes back in. The one with better English (has glasses) told me I had paid for 50 mins, I said no I gave other guy four 10000 yen bills and even showed him the 1400 change I stuffed in my pocket. He told me I was wrong and then told me to wait.

They left the door open and I could see them arguing about something. They were pointing at the room I was in and realized the door was still open. The guy came over told me to wait and closed the door. That tells me they knew they made a mistake.

Came back in after a minute or so and said something about he called a guy named Tanaka who is going to come. I was so pissed off since I was not mentally prepared to be fucked over at a place like this. I got the hell out of there and made sure to repeat arigato gozaimas as I walked out.

On the way out, the guy who said I was wrong was patting me on the back and doing the good ol pal shoulder rub said he was sorry (casually) and other stuff I didn't care to hear. I guess he was trying to cool me down, make me feel better. At the end he even dared to ask "at least the service was good?" Man that set me off. Of course service wasn't good you fucked me and I only got half what I paid for. I wasn't going to lose my shit over a matter of 20k JPY so I held it in, put on my shoes and left.

Theory #1: I told the guy I was American. All Americans are rich so they squeezed me for it. I usually say Canada. No one hates/knows much about Canada.

Theory #2: I don't speak Japanese.

Theory #3: Wrong time of day. Two other guys picked same girl and it was busy so they screw over the gaijin.

Theory #4: They're incompetent and made a mistake and didn't do anything about it.

These are basics...

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I ask you consider a fellow brother's experience and think twice before going here. We live by word of mouth. My circle of buddies will def not be spending our free time at this joke of a soapy.

I picked this place based on posts from you guys about it being gaijin friendly. It is not. They will overcharge you, cut your time short, play dumb and tell you you're wrong.

Last edited:
Never heard this before about this shop.
My own theory is that you got unlucky because around new year is the busiest time of the year in Japanese sex services and they thought a tourist wouldn't be a repeat anyway so they could pull this.

Reactions: DireWolf98
been to DH 6 times this year, so far don't have experience with this type of problem from the shop man.
ever being to another shop for 120min, the girl was a JAV, after 30min she start to tell me she was in pain and cannot handle anymore and want to stop.
she didn't want to go on and as she can't speak english so she use the phone by the door and talk to the shop, then she tell me if she didn't want to go come her manager said is ok.
Definitely i cannot force her if she didn't want to, but can be settle later in other way. so i ask for mat play she oblige, she want to use hand to jerk me off in the mat play but i don't want to break using hand.
because i can stand long hour without break, if she can does it fs i am ok but no handshake as i can always do myself.
so i came down like 70min, the manage came to me and he know what happen.
i said the time is short and i didn't get the time i pay for., and i told him the others(she was the last one of the 5 i visited in a week) can handle me is just thta she can't(i know woomen body can be phyiscal different).
he said he will give me 1/2 price for another girl(which make sense to me 1/2 price 2hour for the make up the lost of one hour), but i decline because i need to rush for a plane back.
actually i am getting budget price from them(90k down to 60k for 5 times in the week), so i told him the next trip here he will give me 1/2 price instead.
well i hope he can remember me, since i know him and the other shop man and they both gave me their name card before.
i will be going back 2 months time, the manager know me see me a few times, i hope he will remember this, will update this forum after my 5th trip then.

like alicewonderland mention,time is important, don't go during peak time and season, peak time you get ignore and neglected, slow day they give you their time with important.

btw, i remember the shop person in DH ever mention to me 50min is for japanese only because the 50min was a promo in the budget price course, so there is something fishy here , if you have known 50min was for japanese only and bring this point out to him.

Last edited:
Strange, because I'm busy writing a review for the exact same girl, even asked for the same time. I'm as white as they come and I got the full 90 minutes.

It sounds like they made a mistake but you fucked off before they could try and figure it out. Win some lose some I guess.

Strange, because I'm busy writing a review for the exact same girl, even asked for the same time. I'm as white as they come and I got the full 90 minutes.

It sounds like they made a mistake but you fucked off before they could try and figure it out. Win some lose some I guess.
may i know how she look, beauty?
bcos she is one of my choice list when i make a trip to DH next time.

Hmm,

Sorry to hear you had such a miserable time on your various visits.

A few worthless random thoughts:

An interesting choice for your username, with many of the characteristics of the Original.

Americans sensitive about their national identity seem to find lots of prejudice wherever they go.

There are always misunderstandings in encounters with strangers, even more so when visiting other countries.

In Japan, according to my experience, these misunderstandings are resolved best with a calm and respectful manner and lots of patience.

Theory #1: I told the guy I was American. All Americans are rich so they squeezed me for it.

I will need to find one Japanese who thinks all Americans are rich. You could try Philippines instead, though they think all white guys are rich regardless of their country of origin.

More correctly the image of the average American in Japan is big, loud and drunk white guy.

may i know how she look, beauty?
bcos she is one of my choice list when i make a trip to DH next time.

She's quite attractive with a nice body, but she did have a problem making eye contact that made me uncomfortable. She does use a lot of makeup, but it suits her in my opinion. For me too much is a makeup counter girl, they tend to pancake the stuff on that you wonder how they don't fall over from the weight on their face.

She's quite attractive with a nice body, but she did have a problem making eye contact that made me uncomfortable. She does use a lot of makeup, but it suits her in my opinion. For me too much is a makeup counter girl, they tend to pancake the stuff on that you wonder how they don't fall over from the weight on their face.
I wonder if that doesn't all rub off in a soapland, especially during mat play?

Never said I'm writing a glowing review. She definitely gave the impression she wanted to be doing something, or someone, else. But the incident in the OP smells a little like bullshit or written by someone with a paranoia problem. One mistake by them doesn't mean every other post we've made about DH is bullshit.

She definitely gave the impression she wanted to be doing something, or someone, else
I don't delude myself thinking SPs actually want to fuck us. But her giving such an obvious impression of this would be quite disheartening! :(

I'm with Hofmeyer on this one, unless my first impression of TJBlow Jr. is way off. As it is, it took years for the Original to achieve the "Disturbing but Endearing" stage and that's almost an impossible transformation.

Reactions: Hofmeyer and MikeH
In Japan, according to my experience, these misunderstandings are resolved best with a calm and respectful manner and lots of patience.

Second this.
After reading the review carefully, I think that the staffs had made a mistake but the OP quite overreacted. things could be much better for the OP if you understood the way Japanese resolve the issue.
I'm an Asian myself and believe me or not, living in Japan is much easier than any other country I have ever visited (Europe and such)

During the broken English conversations I made it a point to be respectful and calm with both tone of voice and body language (harmony right?). I literally half bowed and said arigato to all the staff on my way out... After waving the guy over a second time when he looked me straight in the face and said "you are wrong" (also for the second time) that's when I decided to leave. At that point I figured they already made up their mind about how this was gonna go. They thought I only paid for 50 mins, I knew I paid for 90. Their words vs mine and we aren't speaking the same language.

Maybe I should have waited for that Tanaka guy to show up? I don't know if they'd admit a mistake to their big boss if that's who he is or if he was even coming or what the remedy would be (partial refund? lol) or if he even speaks English?

Like Alice said, maybe they thought they could pull a fast one since I'm a tourist and not likely to repeat.

Anyways my main intention here is to serve as a cautionary tale for others like me. I poured over a ton of reviews on here trying to decide which to go. Should I go for 77k place or just go a cheaper one since it's my 1st time? Shop A and B have similar reviews, which should I go to?

In a place with such an abundance of soapies, if another newbie is debating which shop to go, then pick the other one. Especially for first timer it should be simple to avoid this place, you would never know the difference between DH shop A and shop B except DH now has a history of cheating (or making mistakes or whatever). No one wants to be "that guy" that gets screwed over (which is why we share our reviews to assess the risk).

Ill be back in the area this weekend. What do you guys think about popping my head in to see if they remember me ? Also which other place can you recommend for first timer? Im dying to experience nuru in Japan!

Btw what is "Original"?

Last edited:
maybe you took the wrong girl, the other one just enjoy 90min.
just kidding, haha.

Gomenasai . I made a mistake and I was wrong . I will harmonize.

Any other suggestion for soap land shop with nuru? I'm back in Tokyo area this weekend and also found a chance to come back in Feb. Do you think still darl harbs for first timer?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Any other suggestion for soap land shop with nuru? I'm back in Tokyo area this weekend and also found a chance to come back in Feb. Do you think still darl harbs for first timer?
What is your budget and what kind of girls do you like?

Reactions: jhingy567

I can recommend Satin Doll. they are Asian-foreigner friendly, do the nuru experience well and also have girls who could make the cut as samurai museum tour guides/ hot flight attendants.

will cost you 77k for 2 hours though.

Btw what is "Original"?

Thanks to jhingy567 for answering while I was on my New Years onsen trip.

TJB0,

here's just a small sample if The Original's misadventures in Japan from another thread. You can provide yourself with an amazing education if you go back to a few of his classics. Use search terms like, "wall, bicycle, liitle girl" and anything else that comes to you mind.

No, no, there's much much more.

Here's just a small sampling of the series of unfortunate events that have descended upon our virtuous hero.

Thread

Feeling A Little Sick After Touching Love Hotel Community Slippers?

So I walked into a love hotel not too far from where I live. There weren't any slippers on the ground by the stairs, where they usually are. There...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, May 5, 2015, 4 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
Jr Train Staff Singled Me Out And Told Me Not To Use Cell Phone In Handicap Area?

So last night I was just listening to music on my smartphone and so were two other Japanese women on either side of me. The JR staff member walks...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 4, 2015, 35 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese Women Turned Her Back To Me While I Walked Passed Her?

This happened just yesterday. I was on my way to work and I wasn't even checking this woman out. I glanced at her for a brief moment and then I...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 1, 2015, 72 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
The Only Non-conservative City In Shizuoka Prefecture?

I know this is Tokyo adult guide, but I figure that many members on here have been in Japan a long time and have checked out other prefectures....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 22, 2015, 0 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
Argument With A Bar Tender At A Kyabakura?

After finishing work in Shimizu, I decided to check out the downtown area where there are a ton of hostess bars (talk and drink only bs). All the...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 19, 2015, 7 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Obvious Shady Massage Parlors Keep Telling Me They Don't Offer Sexual Services?

There are a couple massage parlors in my neighborhood that I walked into over the passed week. The ladies that came to greet me at the entrance...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, May 16, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread
Have You Ever Had A Japanese "friend" Throw You Under The Bus?

So, a friend I met through the psycho woman was a supposed friend of mine and always polite and nice. I confided with him about this woman, but I...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 22, 2015, 74 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Crazy Japanese Woman Blackmailing Me?

Ok, so my long-term sex friend is now pressuring me into a serious relationship with her. She is also married and she knows I'm married as well....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 9, 2015, 64 replies, in forum: Dating & Relationships

Thread
Strange Soapland Experience?

Now this has not happened to me, but it is just a question I have. Today, I finally found a Soapland, where they are much more discreet. They have...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 25, 2015, 28 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I Accidentally Put A Small Hole In The Wall At My Wife's Family's House?

So this weekend I was cleaning my room really vigorously after slamming a red bull and I tripped while I had a chair in my hands and it put a...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 18, 2015, 77 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese Style Pranks?

Ok, so this evening my wife noticed that during the 15 minutes she was out shopping for dinner...a random person squirted mayonnaise on many of...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 16, 2015, 7 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat
=
Thread

https://tokyoadultguide.com/members/tokyojoeblow.5458/Immature Unsaid Competition Among Minorities In Japan?

There is a large number of Myanmar refugees here in Shizuoka City. About 4 months ago, I ate at this local Myanmar restaurant and had a decent...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Sep 27, 2015, 24 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

Quite Possibly The Most Retarded Fashion Style In Japan?

Thread

Mental Help And Spouse Visa Renewal Denial?

I have been stressed out to the point where I feel it is time to seek mental help at a clinic. I worry that there could be a chance that the...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 30, 2015, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Extreme Form Of Lmr Or Crazy Mind Games?

I had a new student last night and before class my boss told me after class, this new female student was going to the drinking party after work....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 19, 2015, 12 replies, in forum: Nampa/PUA

Thread

Do Japanese People Ever Use ”あのひと” When Referring To Someone Sitting Nearby?

I was teaching English to a student in a cafe and there were these Japanese women sitting at the table next to us. They looked young and gossipy,...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 8, 2015, 20 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Young Japanese Shouted Yare To Me As I Passed By?

I rode my bike passed a group of about six young Japanese guys and one of them shouted "yare" at me? I know that yare yare means "whew" but I'm...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 30, 2015, 25 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

J-popos Sometimes Follow Behind Me On My Bike?

I noticed that on two occasions, a police car will be driving behind me (not really close) but never turn on the lights or sirens to pull me over?...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 24, 2015, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Nampa A Little Too Hard The Other Night...

So last night I was on the JR train back home from work. There are a really hot Korean woman sitting across from me. We kept exchanging glances,...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 17, 2015, 24 replies, in forum: Nampa/PU

Thread
Will Living Separately From My Wife For A Time, Cause Problems With My Next Spouse Visa Renewal?

My wife and I have come upon an idea where we don't divorce right away, but live separately. I'm considering the idea of moving to the Tokyo area...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 20, 2016, 78 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

My Wife And I Might Divorce And She Mentioned Consolation Money?

Last night, my wife and I got into another argument after I got tired of her endless nagging. She was saying that I will need to pay her money...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 14, 2016, 75 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

How Difficult Is Driving In Japan?

I realize that driving anywhere in Tokyo is probably a nightmare, but what about in smaller cities? I just got my Japanese driver's license this...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 12, 2016, 25 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Do Companies Often Fire People Over Dinner?

I was let go from another teaching job here in Japan years ago during my first time living in Japan. No, it wasn't the same situation at all...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Mar 1, 2016, 52 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Making A Formal Complaint Against An English School In Japan?

ISHINO English School review: Rudest staff I have ever encountered in my 8 years of teaching English! Really rude staff and owner. All I did was...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Feb 19, 2016, 50 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Does Immigration Take These Things Into Account When You Need To Renew A Spouse Visa?

I have been working and living here in Japan for almost a year now and I have all my tax papers to prove my employment. However, multiple people...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Feb 16, 2016, 36 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Isn't The "dame" Arm Cross Unnecessary?

Today I went to Yamada Denki to ask if they sell smartphone batteries and they told me that they only sell smartphones in a set. I was surprised...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 23, 2016, 8 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

What Happens To Ex Spouses After They Divorce And Move Out Of Their Parent's House?

I'm worried about what will happen to my wife after we divorce. Her mother hates me and even tells us to get divorced so that is a good sign, but...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 14, 2016, 43 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Fat Japanese Ladies Don't Get Lonely?

I often notice a lot of heavier set women in places like McDonald's and KFC (go figure but not judging). Anyway, I actually like some of them...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 14, 2016, 29 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Shit Talking English Students?

So I was in a rush to work last night and I didn't have time to really groom and it was really windy, so my hair was all messy by the time I got...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 8, 2016, 35 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese Woman Trying To Get My Attention At A Party And Then Flakes?

I was at a small Xmas party this evening and a young Japanese woman was sitting next to me during a Christmas music event. I noticed that she kept...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 23, 2015, 67 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

I Discovered Another Form Of Micro Aggression?

There is a Japanese guy that always comes to my English lessons and he is a pretty chill person...or so I thought? I once got into a conversation...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 17, 2015, 200 replies, in forum: General Topics - Life in Japan

Thread

What Does It Usually Mean When A Woman Tells You She Has A Jealous Boyfriend?

I know that it means what it means, but reading between the lines...could there be more to it? The reason I ask is because I met this woman...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 16, 2015, 11 replies, in forum: Dating & Relationships

Thread

Was This Japanese Girl Cock Teasing Me Or Sending Me Signals?

Alright, so just today I was waiting for the train at the JR station and a young Japanese woman sat nearby me...one seat away, which is too close...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Dec 2, 2015, 51 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Strange Little Girl Walking Back And Forth Outside In Front Of Koban?

Ok, so while I was waiting for the bus to take me to a school I work at, I noticed this little girl about 6 or 7 years old just walking around by...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 24, 2015, 26 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

https://tokyoadultguide.com/members/tokyojoeblow.5458/
Thread

Strange Onsen Experience?

After hiking Mount Fuji, my body was wrecked so me and some friends I met along the way decided on visiting an onsen. These guys I hiked with...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Aug 24, 2016, 30 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Strange person harassing my wife?

Ok, so months back someone smeared a ton of mayo all over our bicycle seats, which I assumed was mostly playful and childish and shrugged it off....

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 13, 2017, 19 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Strange experience with Japanese woman at love hotel?

Ok so I sarged this cute but shy Japanese woman about 3 days ago and got her Line. At the time we met and later that night she was really and...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jan 9, 2017, 25 replies, in forum: Questions, Answers & Warnings

Thread

Do Police Ever Call As Late As 10pm?

Ok, so I have been taking mood stabilizers for the passed 3 weeks, but I'm starting on a low dosage to make sure my liver can handle it. The...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 11, 2016, 8 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

She Keeps Changing The Game Up On Me...

I posted an ad looking for female talent and a few women replied. Two of them flaked, but this one seemed serious at first...then asked if her...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Oct 22, 2016, 26 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

New next door neighbor and it isn't Mr. Rogers...

Ok, so this is technically my roommate's next door neighbor, but anyway. So he just moved in about 3 days ago and just this morning my roommate...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jun 1, 2017, 61 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

How to control/teach English to completely out of control students?

Ok, so in all my years (8 years) of teaching English in Asia...these are easily my worst students. They are brother and sister, they are twins and...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Jul 26, 2017, 13 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Thread

Japanese randomly did high fives to me?

So my boss needed to step out to go run errands between my classes and I went to the shops area near the station to kill time. Anyway, these...

Thread by: TokyoJoeblow, Nov 22, 2017, 14 replies, in forum: Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, can you provide intel on Taiwan? The question comes up sometimes on TAG.

Sorry for the rough experience. If your main goal is to experience nuru, make sure to book for at least 90 minutes. Try to learn some japanese before your February trip. Every bit helps.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland