Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins 29800

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English - they had a translator gadget

Details of the Encounter:
Hello!

I just finished my session at darling harbor with Ena. I came to Darling Harbor without expectations on who was available, so I was given 5 choices. Once I made my decision, the guy was insistent that I choose one of the other girls instead. I don’t know the name of my original choice but I still tried to select her. After a little back and forth, he said I should choose another girl because she did not look like the picture--I was thinking he really didn’t want me to choose her, or he was being honest. In the end, I ended up with Ena.

According to the website, she’s 25 but she looks early to mid 30’s and has an average Japanese appearance. Right away I noticed how bad her teeth is which may have made her appear older. She has a tight body, lovely chest (which felt amazing), long hair, and a tattoo on her lower back.

I didn’t know how to feel after seeing her, but she was super friendly and loves to laugh; I’ll definitely take that.

I’m not a fan of nuru but she was already setting up so I figured, why not? Before she joined me, I noticed she already put the condom in her mouth. Maybe they put their tongue inside the condom before licking the body. Covered Rim Job (CRJ)? Maybe that’s a new thing nothing special stood out from the nuru play. When I flipped over, she performed CBJ then mounted me and CG like they do in JAV. It didn’t take long for me to cum.

Afterwards she washed me up and we took a break. She was very chatty for good while and I had to tell her I was ready to go again. She gave me a good BJ but I wanted to go down on her which led to 69. I was gonna cum again so I had her lay down and I DATY. She gave me a lot of JAV moaning and twitching but they felt contrived. I rubbed her clit with DATY which seemed to get a more realistic reaction from her. Afterwards, we missionaried until I finished my last pop. Halfway through, I felt how dry she was so I went down on her halfway through missionary.

As I was going down on her, I noticed she tasted rather bloody but I didn’t see any blood so I figured it was all in my head. It was until she got up from the bed that I saw small spots of blood. That’s when I realized I gave her redwings

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all it was a good time. The guy that was helping me out befriended me and added me on Line. I’ll come back but I’ll try a different girl next time.

Hope you find this informative!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the review. I read several reviews on this site. The age on website are usually fake. So I think you have to count maybe 5 to 10 years in order to get the real age.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thank you for the review. I read several reviews on this site. The age on website are usually fake. So I think you have to count maybe 5 to 10 years in order to get the real age.

Yeah I figured as much but I think next time I’ll try a different place where the girls are younger. Still a good time though :D

Reactions: jhingy567
On this day I learn the meaning of red wings and green wings (of which the latter I never wish to receive)

You could always try to get your blue wings....

I do not want to know the meaning of green wings. Im genuinely not even going to google it. And thats coming from a guy who pisses in the sink.

Well, just to save you the wonder..... Vinny gets it mostly correct.

Reactions: MikeH
Well, just to save you the wonder..... Vinny gets it mostly correct.

I thought white wings was a yeast infection?
Ok so green is crabs thats less gross than I thought.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I wish I had read this review before I visited her. She was a pleasant enough person, skilled at her job, but those teeth.... she is also a smoker for those of you that may be concerned about that. Nothing on her profile states that. It would have been nice to know before selecting her. Smokers don’t necessarily bother me so much, but when they smoke in a small enclosed space it gets to be unpleasant.

I wish I had read this review before I visited her. She was a pleasant enough person, skilled at her job, but those teeth.... she is also a smoker for those of you that may be concerned about that. Nothing on her profile states that. It would have been nice to know before selecting her. Smokers don’t necessarily bother me so much, but when they smoke in a small enclosed space it gets to be unpleasant.

If you’re going to pursue Asian pro women in Asia, you have to let go of any anti-smoking bias and go with the flow. It’s a stressful and demanding job. Smoking helps them get through the day. I think a large segment of Japanese smoke. Get used to it or head to America where’s it’s nearly impossible to smoke (tobacco).

For the record, I’ve never received a red wings merit badge, but am willing to try and will be diligent in my effort to earn said merit badge.

Last edited:
If you’re going to pursue Asian pro women in Asia, you have to let go of any anti-smoking bias and go with the flow. It’s a stressful and demanding job. Smoking helps them get through the day. I think a large segment of Japanese smoke. Get used to it or head to America where’s it’s nearly impossible to smoke (tobacco).

For the record, I’ve never received a red wings merit badge, but am willing to try and will be diligent in my effort to earn said merit badge.
It's true - many pros smoke, but in Japan, their numbers are decreasing (coincidence after the government divested Japan Tobacco?) and some girls do a good job of concealing this habit. Back in the 1990s, "Smoker" and "Non Smoker" wasn't listed in girls' profiles ...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland