Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
38,600JPY/90mins

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English, basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Woke up in the morning, I decided a little relief is needed before my long flight back home, so Yoshiwara here am I.

Went to Dolce before which isnt really my cuppa, drove directly to DH instead, (they do have parking service, just be aware dun park at the carpark next to it but in front of their shop directly and they will take care of it for you just like your shoes lol) . Upon my arrival to the shop, the tencho and I smiled at each other as he simply recognised me lol. Sat in the waiting room, presented for 5 cards: とき, まこと, あすかand two I dun quite remember, though toki is incredibly famous among TAGs, she seems not my cuppa as well. Had a few words with tencho and he brought up two more cards: ユナand ララ, who were not available at the moment and I got to wait. Just a brief description for future TAGs reference, tencho said:
とき: Not young, service very good
まこと: Young, face not good
あすか: Not young
ユナ: very old( he literally said that)
ララ: Not young, service very good, beautiful and very famous in the shop( he claims, though I dun see her name on any of the ranking)
as the topic suggested I eventually chose rara as she did look lovely from the picture, also under the tencho's recommendation.

Greeted at the apple and pears, she was in a jumper dress (in stewart tartan lol). Absolutely stunning, i bet she is one of the best looking girl I have ever met in Japan, watery eyes, well proportioned facial features and lovely smile, she looks better than in the pictures, if you are a face-person she should be your cuppa - on the other hand her boobs are close to the non-existent side and she is not so young, looks around late-20 to 30, listed as 23 and she is indeed 33( she told me later)

We took a seat and I took off my blazer, we started a bit of chit-chat using my disastrous japanese. Her eyes could really talk and smile. Then she undressed me carefully, while undressing herself she acted shy and covered my eyes, that was really a sweet and good play. Blowing me directly, started slow with some tongue work and suddenly deep throat, oh dear she knows how to blow and it surprised me quite a lot as not a lot of girls could do that deep on me because of the size. She pointed at the mat and asked whether I want the mat play, lets go for it. After washing me she lead me to the tub and prepared the mat.

The girl preparing the mat is always lovely to watch. The mat play is more or less standard, though I am sort of shocked how she did it well like she has tits. And she just literally turned me over on the mat instead of me turning myself, simply class. After she put the condom on without I even noticing it, we began the sex. Sex on the mat is never easy, we played for a while and got back to the bed. I continued for around half and hour more, I did not come though she did, i figured she may need a bit of rest just like other girls usually, i called a stop and had a drink, she seems dissappointed and sorry I didnt come. With some more fingering she got really wet( and very tight super wall), she gave me another bbj and sliped on another condom( without me noticed it again) we resumed the session till almost the end and I came finally.

She then cleaned me off and dressed me back, we got another little chat and she was sweet still. The alarm went off and she gave me a little card as well with her line, maybe she enjoys the sex or just that I look like a japanese lol?(though i'm a mix i have been mistaken as a japanese more times than i could remember), she is such a playful and sweet girl along with technique and service, I reckon the experience would be much better if I really known japanese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In brief, if you dun mind the tits issue and the age, rara is the right one to go for- sweet, lovely girl along with great technique and service, perfect combination.

Hahaha it was more a general question. If you pop once is the session over? Or do you keep going for the entire allotted time? Sorry for the question, I’m a newbie

thanks for the review of rara - I didn't know she's popular in the shop, will try next time. One remark about other girl, Makoto waist is much bigger than W59, she h told me it's actually W63

She does look like the AV girl in the above link. Did you notice if she was missing a lot of her back teeth on top?

Hahaha it was more a general question. If you pop once is the session over? Or do you keep going for the entire allotted time? Sorry for the question, I’m a newbie
I apologise for my misunderstanding mate. Absolutely, you can pop as much as you wish in DH

thanks for the review of rara - I didn't know she's popular in the shop, will try next time. One remark about other girl, Makoto waist is much bigger than W59, she h told me it's actually W63
Welcome, that's why I put the tencho 'claims' she's popular as I aint sure neither...

She does look like the AV girl in the above link. Did you notice if she was missing a lot of her back teeth on top?
My bad I am not really a tooth-man I didnt noticed... but missing a lot of her back teeth sounds horrible, i bet no?
btw as I said earlier i bet shes the one in the above link : )