Guest viewing is limited

Date Spots

Snuggles

TAG Member
Reaction score
On meeting new ladies through the Conversation Exchange app:

Lived in Japan for ages, but been out of dating and Nampa for years.

I would like cafe, date spot and restaurant recommendations in Tokyo.

Here is one of mine:
Mexican Restaurant:

Fonda de la Madrugada - is a fantastic Mexican restaurant near Omote-sando, and Harajuku, singers, staff from South America and fantastic Mexican food. The staff of the Mexican embassy eats here.
Take your lady! Take your wallet!
http://www.fonda-m.com/

My game is so lame. I often say let’s meet in Shinjuku but have no idea which cafe to go to.

Any tips on where to meet, which cafés are good for a first date, nice restaurants, appreciated!

Depending on your budget, I really recommend Marunouchi Building/Tokyo Station area. There are many restaurants and almost all the women I took there, appreciated that the restaurants were upscale and provided that feedback in the bedroom. Also, some who clearly stated that I was not their type, were still willing to take a romantic walk around the imperial palace - a little GFE - even though it didn't translate into anything other than that.

Also, I just want to be clear, that for me most of my dates were paid providers, not "dating" dates. But still the area is really romantic.

Here is one of mine:
Mexican Restaurant: Fonda De La Madrugada!

Fonda De La Madrugada brings me BACK!

okay, here is my short list off the top of my head... assuming COVID didn't take these places out, and you're looking for some interesting spots to take the ladies to...

Junkadelica (Mexican) in naka meguro

Chano-ma (bed cafe) in akarenga, yokohama

Devil's Craft (deepdish pizza & craft beer), hamatsucho branch

Amazon Club in yokohama, it's an actual speak-easy, the entrance is a basement plain-office type of room, you pick up a phone and the wall opens up to reveal the bar.

Cafe 8, the Ebisu branch - cheap Cantonese food at the top of a hill with very very UNIQUE decor.

Two Rooms Grill in Aoyama - very cool looking little spot

What the Dickens in Ebisu ...candle lit bar with live music.

And in the Spirit of Fonda De La Madrugada, here are some more theme restaurants that I hope are still open:
Elephant Cafe (shibuya) - theme izakaya with a GIANT buddha in the center

Arabian Rock (shinjuku) - theme izakaya... think.. Disney's Aladdin

Okay, enjoy, let me know if you've been to any of them

Last edited:
Fonda De La Madrugada brings me BACK!

okay, here is my short list off the top of my head... assuming COVID didn't take these places out, and you're looking for some interesting spots to take the ladies to...

Junkadelica (Mexican) in naka meguro

Chano-ma (bed cafe) in akarenga, yokohama

Devil's Craft (deepdish pizza & craft beer), hamatsucho branch

Amazon Club in yokohama, it's an actual speak-easy, the entrance is a basement plain-office type of room, you pick up a phone and the wall opens up to reveal the bar.

Cafe 8, the Ebisu branch - cheap Cantonese food at the top of a hill with very very UNIQUE decor.

Two Rooms Grill in Aoyama - very cool looking little spot

What the Dickens in Ebisu ...candle lit bar with live music.

And in the Spirit of Fonda De La Madrugada, here are some more theme restaurants that I hope are still open:
Elephant Cafe (shibuya) - theme izakaya with a GIANT buddha in the center

Arabian Rock (shinjuku) - theme izakaya... think.. Disney's Aladdin

Okay, enjoy, let me know if you've been to any of them

eclectic mix!

As much as they would all vehemently deny it, the clientele of What The Dickens and Two Rooms Aoyama are *very* similar.

also i fucking hate both those places. Mostly because of the people who go there.

cafe 8 ebisu. Decent place. I went in a date there many years ago and got really bad stomach issues that prevented me from closing the deal. Ive still been back there, so the food must be good.

eclectic mix!

As much as they would all vehemently deny it, the clientele of What The Dickens and Two Rooms Aoyama are *very* similar.

also i fucking hate both those places. Mostly because of the people who go there.

cafe 8 ebisu. Decent place. I went in a date there many years ago and got really bad stomach issues that prevented me from closing the deal. Ive still been back there, so the food must be good.

I can see Two Rooms drawing in the same folks that the Pink Cow does...

...but What the Dickens? Really?