Guest viewing is limited

Dating here is never dull

usualblue

TAG Member
Reaction score
Was with co-workers at a bar near the office after New Year’s. Saw a cute woman sitting alone at the bar. We kept making eye contact, but I couldn’t make a move with them around. Filed it away as a missed opportunity, but she was gorgeous enough that I considered going back in the future in hopes of running into her again.

Few days later, was checking profiles on a dating site. Saw a familiar face. It’s definitely her. Sent a message: “Were at such and such bar last week?” She confirmed but said she didn’t remember seeing me.

Took her out for drinks, got her drunk and horny and then fucked her at a hotel. Held hands while walking to the station. She suddenly got quiet and said, “I’m guilty because I have a Florida guy.” Some dude she met on the dating site but never in person. She couldn’t see me anymore.

Oh Tokyo ...

Well, I never had experiences like these back home ;-)
Japan does tend to produce some weird dating scenarios. I'm sure it's not the only place in the world but sometimes you get some occurrences that just make you think WTF.

Japan does tend to produce some weird dating scenarios. I'm sure it's not the only place in the world but sometimes you get some occurrences that just make you think WTF.

True but I tend to think that in many cases it’s because we are foreigners. Like different rules apply , or no rule, I dont know. Attraction and/or repulsion get magnified because of curiosity/ fears (often both at same time). I may be wrong but probably « normal » dating between japanese is more dull, on average.

Was with co-workers at a bar near the office after New Year’s. Saw a cute woman sitting alone at the bar. We kept making eye contact, but I couldn’t make a move with them around. Filed it away as a missed opportunity, but she was gorgeous enough that I considered going back in the future in hopes of running into her again.

Few days later, was checking profiles on a dating site. Saw a familiar face. It’s definitely her. Sent a message: “Were at such and such bar last week?” She confirmed but said she didn’t remember seeing me.

Took her out for drinks, got her drunk and horny and then fucked her at a hotel. Held hands while walking to the station. She suddenly got quiet and said, “I’m guilty because I have a Florida guy.” Some dude she met on the dating site but never in person. She couldn’t see me anymore.

Oh Tokyo ...

Don't give up yet!

You could always send her 30000 yen gift cards.

I take back previous message appears she did take the 30000 yen gift card, no reply... deciding on next move may just try sending 5000 yen gift card every week with the message if you would like more plesase reply, will pay 10 times this amount.

or

Take her for walks in the park to play with the stray cats.

f I had any better skills at all in relationships besides taking her to deserted parks to play with stray cats (our last date..... I thought it would be adventurous) and was more exciting I would still be with her.

Oh Tokyo ...

Interesting story. BTW can you give name of that "dating site" you are using? Because lately I tried some of dating sites but was really displeased with what I was there :mad:.