Dating preference for East Asian girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirtokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am planning on a date with a Korean. I am pretty sure they are quite racist and I am gonna get rejected.
I would like to know their preferences. Not sure why Japan and Korea prefers to be homogeneous.

Smart, Gay, and UAE guys with up to 4 wives... Koreans, Japanese, Thai, Vietamese, Philippino,..... They all Love these dudes...... Oh, wait... your cock is only 3 inches... hmmmmm welll we all really know that's not a cock... that's a tiny UAE penis... wait it kinda sounds cute... maybe you got a chance afterall...:D

Damn, unless I missed something, I thought this was a safe place for people to open up about their desires and sexual habits, including insecurities. Be nice, folks.

There is no answer to your question, unfortunately. Every individual has their own tastes, and I have personally been accepted and rejected by all "types". Be yourself and let them get to know you. Don't go looking for a quick score and try to establish actual bonds with people. I sound like my mom right now, but it's true.

Reactions: Simonka
Show her loads of money and she'll do anything for you....but then talk shit about you behind your back.

Damn, unless I missed something, I thought this was a safe place for people to open up about their desires and sexual habits, including insecurities. Be nice, folks.

There is no answer to your question, unfortunately. Every individual has their own tastes, and I have personally been accepted and rejected by all "types". Be yourself and let them get to know you. Don't go looking for a quick score and try to establish actual bonds with people. I sound like my mom right now, but it's true.

You mom is a wise lady, respect !

Reactions: this

You are correct @this ... it is a safe place and usually cordial but some folks bring out the worst in people when they are spouting rubbish...especially with a bit of a superiority attitude...:)

You are correct @this ... it is a safe place and usually cordial but some folks bring out the worst in people when they are spouting rubbish...especially with a bit of a superiority attitude...:)
Say, the French for instance. Damn arrogant bunch. :)

Reactions: warubuta and BB0523

I didn't catch the attitude, but I am only an occasional logger inner. :0

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Amirtokyo is a complete putz and he deserves every bit of the derision he is getting. I think he likes it though. He keeps coming back for more.

Amirtokyo is a complete putz and he deserves every bit of the derision he is getting. I think he likes it though. He keeps coming back for more.

At least he probably doesnt eat butas’ meat, thats something

I haven't followed earlier threads, so I don't know his history. But even putzes deserve love, no? ;)

(i've had some shochu and am feeling feelings)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
At least he probably doesnt eat butas’ meat, thats something

I am pretty sure Buta appreciates spinners who eat his salami though.

Shit man.... We met in Asakusa and went for a restaurant... She paid for the Taxis and I paid for the food. It was terrible than I expected! She straight away said she likes the American culture and wants to live in US. I spat the food out for real...

I guess we should probably generalize all the Koreans. They just go behind the Americans even if he is homeless...

Last edited:
Any Koreans out here? Can someone explain what make you crazy about America? I have been to the states, there's nothing great there except some shitty swearing and people walking in the sweatpants and dirt tees. I thought Koreans had a good taste though...lol let them rot there in America.

Yes, Japan still has a bit of decency
For real, she thought I am from Pakistan or India at first glance. hmm... People don't have much exposure here. Probably there are living in their own bubble world.

Any Koreans out here? Can someone explain what make you crazy about America? I have been to the states, there's nothing great there except some shitty swearing and people walking in the sweatpants and dirt tees. I thought Koreans had a good taste though...lol let them rot there in America.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.